This Weekend

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun

I’ve always been told that I was the best damn kisser.

I dare you to kiss me and trust me, you’ll want me so bad you can’t even think straight.

But it seems, I’m getting a taste of karma or whatever it is that’s called. Because holy .

I want Ryeowook.

When I told Ryeowook that I was going to kiss him, I didn’t wait to get any approval or reaction from him. I bent down and brushed my lips against his, slowly at first. I swear to god, it wasn’t me. Ryeowook took me by ing surprise. He dropped whatever he was doing and immediately hung his hands around my neck, pressing his sweet soft lips more firmly against mine. I didn’t mean to bring things further but the minute my lips touched his, I knew I was a goner. I onto his lower lips and Ryeowook shyly parted his lips, quietly into my mouth. I his warm cavern and found his tongue and flicked mine against his a couple of times. Ryeowook fisted his hands into my shirt and pulled me closer and that was all the approval I needed.

If it wasn’t for Ahra, I wouldn’t have stopped. If it wasn’t for Ahra barging in on us, I would have carried that little tease into the bedroom and banged him all night long. Fine, maybe Changmin was right. I’ve kissed Ryeowook for the first time and that was the best damn feeling I’ve ever felt and maybe, maybe it was because I’ve always wondered about those beautiful lips. I have wanted to kiss him for a long time now and , maybe I kind of like Ryeowook even!

When Ahra barged in on us and apologized after that trying hard to hide her mischievous grin, Ryeowook didn’t let go of me. He simply replied my sister with a shy smile and my sister noticing that we were not going to let each other go, headed back to the living room to her son. I chuckled and looked down at Ryeowook who was blushing furiously at that moment. Teasingly, I pressed my lips against his earlobes and whispered in his ears,

“What do you need help with, Ryeonggu?”

***

“That was quite a stunt there you pulled.”

Ahra smirks and I sigh, annoyed. Ahra knows me inside out and I don’t know how I’m going to keep this façade. She’s not those types who are easily fooled too and I’m worried any wrong word I say might just unveil the truth about this marriage.

“What are you saying?” I pretend to ask.

“You know what I’m saying.” Ahra says. “I know you’re just faking, who the hell is he?”

“He’s my husband!”

“Bull, Kyuhyun. You’re not the type to get married, in fact you’re the last person on this earth who will ever get married.”

“Well, Ryeowook changed that.” I shrug. “I’m in love with him, Ahra.”

This time, Ahra takes a long look at me and I wonder if my eyes matches what I just said because she actually sighs and relaxes into the couch, shaking her head. “I just find it so weird.”

Wow, did she actually believe it? Clearing my throat I decide to ask, “Why do you think this is all an act anyway?”

“Well, it’s just… I don’t know, like I said you’re not the marriage type of person. Hell, I don’t even remember when you last had an official girlfriend or boyfriend. You just sleep around.” Ahra then adds, “Plus there’s the whole deal with the brother. I heard about it from Omma and Appa. He sounds like a rebel just like someone I know.”

“And it’s because I know what’s being a rebel like that I decided to help him. He’s staying with us at the moment. At least with him being close both Ryeowook and I can look over him. Plus, I’m making him work as Changmin’s personal assistant at work so with a job, I hope he gets into less trouble.”

Ahra’s eyes widens as she looks at me with this unreadable expression. I don’t really know what that means but it’s uncomfortable and I look away from her. A moment later, my sister touches my shoulders and gives me a squeeze. “You must be really in love with Ryeowook, aren’t you Kyuhyun?”

Swallowing a lump in my throat, I nod just unable to say anything. Ahra then smiles, “He looks like a good man. Don’t screw this up, alright Kyuhyun? I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing here but I’m glad that you got the right person.”

The way Ahra said it scares me. Ahra knows, she knows that something is up but she actually doesn’t mind it because I found the right person, the right person who is going to change me. Helping Henry is proof enough that I’ve actually changed ever since Ryeowook came into my life. Ahra is about to say something else but I cut her off, not wanting to hear any of it anymore. I call out to my nephew’s name and start tickling him, playing with him instead.

In about an hour or so, I get up and head to the kitchen to where Ryeowook is preparing the food. He’s almost done with the last dish and I help him to carry everything to the dining table in front. Once everything was moved, I head back to the kitchen to where Ryeowook is wiping his hands on a towel.

“I made Kimchi stew and bibimbap. It’s not much but-”

I can’t help it. Leaning down, I brush my lips against his and he looks taken aback. I smile and give him another peck. “It’s enough, thank you Ryeowook.”

When we gather to eat, my annoying little nephew crawls onto my lap, giggling when I tell him to get down and go to his mother. He insists on sitting with me and I sigh, knowing that the little devil usually gets what he wants especially when he’s with me. Ryeowook helps me scoop rice onto my plate and when I take the first bite, I’m immediately dumbfounded.

Holy , not only does he kiss well but he cooks well too.

I’m a lucky bastard. I’m a lucky bastard and I’m screwed.

Ahra moans when she tries some of Ryeowook’s kimchi stew. She tells Ryeowook that it’s the most delicious meal she had all week and Ryeowook blushes and thanks her. We eat in silence, all of us too distracted by the mouth-watering dishes Ryeowook had prepared until my nephew interrupts.

“Uncle Kyu, I want that!” Manse tells me as he points at a bibimbap.

I take the bibimbap Ryeowook had cut into smaller oval shapes and bite half of it and give the other half to Manse and he happily takes it from me and gobbles onto it. “It’s nice isn’t it, Manse?”

“Deh! I want some more!” Manse says with his mouth full.

“Finish that up first and I’ll give you more.” I chuckle and wipe the seaweed off the corners of his mouth. “Eat slowly, Manse ah.”

Ahra suddenly clears as she glances at Ryeowook who has his eyes fixed on Manse and I. “So Ryeowook, tell me more about yourself. Kyuhyun’s never mentioned anything about you.”

Ryeowook sits up straighter in his seat, shifting uncomfortably. “Oh, well… I work as a teacher at a music school. I’m the same age as Kyuhyun…. I… Well, I don’t know what else to say.”

“What about your family? Are they from here?”

“Oh no, I used to be from Incheon. I studied abroad for a few years and my parents passed away then. My brother’s currently living with us right now.”

“Oh really?” Ahra then glances at me, her face surprised. “I didn’t know that. I’m sorry about your parents though.”

I didn’t know about Ryeowook’s parents too and it’s embarrassing that I’m learning all of this only right now. Is that the reason to why his brother acts like that? Because he suffered the loss of his loved ones at such a young age? Is that why Ryeowook is always protecting his brother, I guessed since their parents are gone the brothers only have each other to depend on.

Ahra continues asking questions about Ryeowook’s life like how his work is like and what he studied when he was aboard and I’m thankful that it doesn’t have anything to do about our relationship. But at the same time, I’m actually enjoying listening to Ryeowook telling Ahra about his life because…. Because I really want to know more about Ryeowook and truthfully, I don’t know how to ask him if it were just the two of us.

As I’m listening attentively, I feel someone nudging my stomach roughly and I glance down to my nephew pouting. “Uncle Kyu!!!”

I laugh when I realize that I had completely forgotten all about Manse’s food. I apologize and continue feeding him more bimbimbap as he makes a disapproving sound.

“Anyway Kyuhyun, are you going next week?” Ahra asks.

 Kyuhyun groans, “Ugh, do I have to?”

“Duh, of course you do. Omma and Appa will be there and you know most of our other family members will be there too. You should bring Ryeowook along too.” When Ahra notices Ryeowook’s confused face, she continues, “Every year our parents hold this charity event where we invite people to donate and carry out activities with the children in orphanages.”

“Why didn’t you tell Ryeowook about this?”

I quickly shrug. “It’s a waste of time and Ryeowook has better things to do.”

“I’m sure Ryeowook doesn’t mind tagging along.” Ahra raises her brows at Ryeowook with a sudden intense look. “Don’t you, Ryeowook?”

Ryeowook suddenly gulps and turns to look at me and then at my sister. “Um… I actually do have something on during this weekend.”

Thank god! I don’t know if it’s a lie of if Ryeowook really does have something on that weekend but whatever it is, it’s better that he doesn’t attend this event. Trust me. My parents and sister can be a handful but you haven’t met my other family members. I’m afraid if I bring him to meet them, he’d pee in his pants. Ahra huffs disappointedly, frowning.

“It would be fun if you came along, you know.” Ahra tells Ryeowook. “Kyuhyun always talk about how this events are so burdensome but at the end of the day, he’s the one who enjoys them the most.”

That is a complete lie. I don’t… I’m not… Well…. Okay maybe sometimes… I kind of have fun at those events…. But… Oh god. “When is your husband picking you up anyway? Some people would like to spend their day with their own spouses, you know.”

Ahra only laughs evilly at this. What a brat.

***

Ryeowook

“Uncle Kyu, help me!”

Manse calls cutely as he points at the lego tower he’s building. Kyuhyun, who had just finished washing the dishes (he and Ahra insist they wash the dishes since I did all the cooking) went straight to his nephew and took a seat next to him, inspecting the tower.

“We’re having a competition! Uncle Wook’s tower is taller than mine and I want to make mine taller like his!” Manse explains. “Help me, Uncle Kyu!”

Kyuhyun grins and swings his arm around me, sticking his tongue out at his nephew. “No way! Of course I’m going to help my husband.”

His nephew frowns and turns around to collect more legos to continue building his tower. Kyuhyun snickers and puts a few pieces of legos ont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter