Target Locked

Target Locked

-Two weeks later-

Gui Gui walks to school like usual. She wore normal, college appropriate clothes and had her earphones in her ear, but unlike usual there was a crowd of girls at the front of the school gate. It seemed like they were waiting for a celebrity to show up. She ignores them and continues to walk towards them. A girl in the front saw Gui Gui and quickly elbows the girl beside her. The two quickly made a walk way, making those behind them see Gui Gui and they too, made way as well. As Gui Gui followed the open path to the other end, she saw girls whispering to one another, and by reading their lips, she could tell they were talking about her, but she didn't care as she was used to it.

Just as she walks out of the open path, the girls behind her quickly filled in the gap and waited anxiously again.

Gui Gui continues to walk to class when she heard the crowd go wild. She stops walking up the stairs and turns around to see what the commotions was about. She saw two black cars pulling into the school as the girls tries to get a glance at the people inside of the car. She turns back around with no interest and began walking up the stairs again.

Just as Gui Gui disappeared into the second floor of the school, the back doors of the black cars opened and four handsome boys came out on each side. The crowd went wild now. They were screaming their lungs out at the handsome boys.

“Hey, it's been a long time” Jiro said as he waved the girls. Half of them almost faint from happiness.

The guys closed the door and the girls made way for them to get to class. On the way the guys greeted them with the brightest smile they have.

~

Gui Gui was trying to take a morning nap when she heard loud, high pitch voices echoing down the hallway. She tries to ignore the noises and hope that they will pass the room but instead those loud noises ended up in the room.

“You got so much more handsome!”

“Thank you-.”

“Did you have fun?!”

“Of course.”

“I miss you so much!”

“Really?”

“You didn't forget about me did you?”

“I-”

“SHUT UP!” Gui Gui said loudly very annoyed now.

Everyone stiffens and the room went silence. All their attention turned to her.

Gui Gui got up and looks at them angrily. They all quickly got behind Aaron.

Aaron's eyes widen and he had a big smile when he saw Gui Gui.

Gui Gui looks at the girls and then saw Aaron in the center of the group. She looks away irritated. She got up, took her bag and left the room.

“Omg, what's wrong with her” some girls whispers.

“I forgot she was here” some other girls said.

“Hey wait!” Aaron called after Gui Gui and ran out after her.

“Aaron! Aaron!”

“Where are you going?”

His fans called after him. But he just left the room without replying.

“Hey wait!” Aaron said catching up to Gui Gui who is walking down the stairs.

Gui Gui puts in her ear phones and picks up her pace.

“It's you again!” he said with a bright smile. “I'm so happy to see you here!” he continues. “Do you remember me?” he said trying to multitask (Talking to Gui Gui, trying to walk safely, and trying to not run into people).

“Are you angry?” he ask after no response. “I'm sorry, I really didn't know that you were in the classroom, taking a nap. I’m really sorry” Aaron said louder hoping that she can hear him more.

“I'll be more careful next time, and today is my first day back to school, so there were lots of girls with me,” he said explaining himself to her.

“Hey, I’m talking to you” Aaron said as he pulls her arm back to stop her from walking.

Gui Gui immediately turns around pulls her arm away from his hand.

“Don't touch me” she said to him coldly.

He smiled, “Finally you talked to me, so, I have to do these kind of things to get your attention huh?” he said happily.

“Listen,” she said looking at his eyes directly, “If you touch me again, I won't forgive you” she said and turns around.

“W-wait, I’m sorry, but-”  

Gui Gui took out her ID and walks into the library, and the gates quickly blocked Aaron. Aaron reached for his bag but remembered that he left it in the classroom. He watched her until she disappeared between some book shelves and returned back to class.

“Aaron why did you chase after her?” a girl said after seeing Aaron enter the room.

“She just looks familiar” Aaron replies.

“How can that be? She just transferred here two weeks ago.”

“Yeah, and now everyone in the school hates her.”

“Everyone hates her?” Aaron asked surprised. “Why?”

“We'll tell you everything, so that you will know how evil she is” the girls said to him.