Target Locked

Target Locked

The next morning Gui Gui packs her things and left the hospital without waiting for the others to pick her up.

“I knew it was going to be like this” Aaron said from behind her.

Gui Gui turns around with a surprised expression seeing Aaron there.

“What? Why are you here?” she ask him.

“I came to see you” he replied. “Lets go” he said and grabs her wrist pulling her after him.

“Where are you taking me?” Gui Gui said trying to hold her ground, but was was too weak to do so.

Aaron didn't reply. He sat her into the passenger seat and helped her with her seat belt then he went to the driver side and drove off.

“Where are we going?” she ask.

“Somewhere there's just the two of us, a place where no one can separate us” he said concentrating on driving.

Gui Gui wonder where that kind of place would be, but as she wonders she slowly fell asleep. Aaron glanced over to the sleepy Gui Gui and slowly reached out to hold her hand. As soon as their skin touched he felt his heart a little relieved.

Gui Gui didn't know how long she slept, but when she woke up the car wasn't moving, her seat was also leaned back and Aaron was missing. Gui Gui Gui Gui sat up and the jacket on top of Gui Gui fell off. It was Aaron's.

Gui Gui took off her seat belt and got out of the car. Just when she got out she saw Aaron walking towards her with a bag in his hand.

“You're finally awake” Aaron said with a smile. “Where are you going?”

“No where” Gui Gui replies. “Where is this place?” she looks around. “Beside a place that no one can separate us.”

Aaron laughs, “Nantou (central Taiwan)” he replied. “Are you hungry? Let's eat,” he held up the bag in his hand.

They found a bench and sat there to eat beef noodles.

“Have your father ever begged for you to do something? On his knees?” Aaron began to talk after they finish eating.

“....”

“My mom did, the day you met her....I went to see her that same day...that day, she got on her knees and begged me to leave you and marry Hebe....you know I never see my parents, so seeing her do that made her look pitiful and made my heart ache. My mother is not the type that would go begging on her knees, so I agreed, but I just didn't agree because she begged me, my father is sick, and the company wasn't doing well, and at that same moment, I wanted to give my mother another chance to show her love to me...but it seems like she didn't understand that I was giving her another chance. She hurt you, and made a use of me...which hurt me the most” Aaron said as tears slowly build up in his eyes.

Aaron turns to Gui Gui and look at her.

“I've lost all the love I want...now I’m so scared of losing yours too” he said looking at her. “It's making me go crazy...” he said as tears roll down his cheeks.

Gui Gui slide towards Aaron held his hand.

“Why would you say that?” she ask him softly.

“Because you wouldn't see me when you were in the hospital.”

Gui Gui laughs. "You're so childish. That's because I was very angry at you, you broke up with me and quickly got engage to another girl, do you know how painful it was to accept all that?”

“I'm sorry...”

Gui Gui smiled at him and wipes his tears for him. “But you know I wasn't the one that pushed you away first, although you've hurt me, you haven't lost my love yet, I still love you, I’m still right by your side.”

“I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking and was moving things too fast. I know I’ve hurt you...but I don't know what to do to make it up, because you too, have lost something important, you're probably going through more pain than me.”

“What I’ve lost wasn't because of you, so stop blaming yourself, it was my own fault for being careless about my body...but to make it up for hurting me, promise me that you'll never leave me or betray me again” she said as she still has her hand on his cheeks.

Aaron smiled, “I promise.”

Gui Gui leans in and kisses him.

“It's sealed, if you ever betray me I’ll hunt you down and kill you” she warns him.

“You don't have to worry, I’m too scared to do so.”

“You better be scared, I’m going to sharpen my shooting again.”

“Why? You really want to kill me don't you?”

Gui Gui smiled and kisses him again.

“Oh~ I really really missed you” she sigh.

Aaron wraps his arms around her.

“I really missed you too...everyday that I don't get to see you, and get to touch you was slowly killing me.”

Gui Gui chuckled.

“Is it funny that I’m dying?”

“Very,” she said and wraps her arms around his waist. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” 

"But I love you more."

"No, I love you more," he said back. 

"Liar, if you did you won't have breaken up with me, and got engage with Hebe" Gui Gui said angry, but was really teasing him. 

"But I really, really, really, do love you."

"Prove it" she challenges him. 

He grabs her hand and place it on his chest where his heart lies. 

"Can you feel it? My heart is beating this fast for you."

Gui Gui felt her cheeks get hotter. 

"And it will always beat this fast for you, I promise" he said and kisses her. "It's sealed."

Gui Gui smiled at him. 

"Thank you for coming after me, and never giving up."

"No, thank you for still loving me. I let you go once but you didn't, so this time I won't let you go, I'm going to lock you to me, so that you can be with me physically, and emotionally, and until eternity."

 

 

 

 

****

One more chapter to go. =)