Target Locked

Target Locked

“Gui Gui” Aaron called after her.

Gui Gui stops walking. “What should I do? I really want to be friends with her too, but...but I’m so use to being cold to other people” Gui Gui said to Aaron.

Aaron smiled. “You silly girl, all you have to do is apologize then ask her to be your friend too.”

“But, it's not a easy thing for me to do you know. I’m not use to saying those things, especially to people I just met.”

“I know, then should I help you?”

“No thanks.”

“Why?”

“Because I don't want your help, and don't worry about me, worry about your friends, they might leave you if you hangout too much with me you know?”

“I know, but they were the one who encourage me to get to know you more, so they'll understand.”

“If you say so.”

“I know so.”

Then for the next few days Xiao Xun followed Gui Gui around just like Aaron use to do.

“Alright, alright” Gui Gui finally said one day. “We can be friends, so stop following me around, and it's not like I can run away from here.”

“Yay!” Xiao Xun cheers happily. “Then from now on we are friends.”

“Uh.”

“Then, see you later friend” Xiao Xun said and ran away in joy.

Gui Gui smiled after Xiao Xun disappeared. 'My first girl friend here.'

-Mean while-

“Look who's here” Jiro said surprised.

“Hey guys,” Aaron said to the trios.

“Hey,” Calvin and Chun replied.

“What brings you here?” Calvin ask Aaron.

“Gui Gui wanted some girl time so I ended up here” he told them honestly.

“Aaron, do you like her that much?” Jiro ask.

“Of course, she's the first girl that I’ve liked so much.”

“Glad to know” Chun said.

“So what are you guys doing today?” Aaron changed the subject.

~

-Three days later-

“Gui Gui!” Gui Gui heard Xiao Xun called her name as she was passing by the gym.

“You play basketball?” Gui Gui ask Xiao Xun as Gui Gui walks towards her.

“Ummm, it's the only sport I’m good at so it's my favorite sport. In fact I just joined the basketball club yesterday.”

“I see, keep up the good work.”

“Gui Gui, do you want to play with me after school?”

“Sure, but I’m not any good at it.”

“It's alright.”

“Then see you after school.”

“Okay, see you later!” Xiao Xun and waived to Gui Gui.

~

Beep~Beep~

Aaron looks at his phone and saw a text from Gui Gui.

'I’m hangout with Xiao Xun after school, so see you tomorrow.'

Aaron smiled, and replied to her.

Beep~Beep~

'Okay, have fun.'

Gui Gui smiled and closed her phone.

“Aaron?” Xiao Xun ask Gui Gui as they walk to the court outside.

“Um.”

“How nice, I also really want to have a boyfriend now too” she sigh.

“No need to rush, you'll find one soon, such a nice girl like you will definitely find a good man.”

“I hope so.”

They got to the court and started to shoot some hoops.

“Gui Gui! You're not bad!” Xiao Xun said surprised seeing Gui Gui making some three shots. “No, you're really good! Why didn't you join the basketball club?”

“I have my own reasons.”

“Aw come on, tell me.”

“Why?”

“Then let's play a game, if I win then you tell me, but if I lose then I’ll do anything you want.”

“Sounds like a deal” Gui Gui smiled at Xiao Xun.

They started with Gui Gui getting the ball first, and without moving Gui Gui did a three points and made it in.

“Oh~ looks like I won't get to go easy on you” Xiao Xun said and got serious.

After a close game they both lay down the court breathless.

“You're so good, it's a pity you don't want to join the basketball club.”

Gui Gui smiled, “Is it?”

“Of course! You're a talent.”

“Thanks, and I won, so you'll do anything I want right?”

“Of course, I won't go back on my words.”

“Okay, then once I think of something I’ll tell you.”

“Okay. Oh~ by the way, your moves are really similar to someone I know.”

“Who?”

“My ~”

Beep~Beep~

“Sorry” Gui Gui said and got up to look at her phone.

'Remember our date tomorrow.'

Beep~Beep

'Only you would forget.'

Aaron laughed as he closed his phone.

“Xiao Xun I got to go, see you tomorrow” Gui Gui said.

“Okay, oh~ Gui Gui you also have to stop by the basketball club booth to support us.”

“Got it” Gui Gui said as she gathered her things and left the court.

Early next morning Aaron went to pick Gui Gui up like scheduled. They then head to school.

“What do you want to do first?” Gui Gui ask Aaron as they reached the school festival.

“Buy something to eat?”

“Sounds good.”

“Then, can I hold your hand?”

Gui Gui reached out her hand he locked his fingers with her. They then walked towards the food section.

They bought something to eat, looked around, played some games and head towards the basketball club booth.

“Gui Gui,” Aaron suddenly said.

“What?”

“I need to use the restroom, can you wait a bit?”

“Okay,” she said and they head to the restroom.

Just as he went into the bathroom she saw Xiao Xun.

“Thank goodness I found you!” Xiao Xun said happily.

“What's wrong? Why are you here? Aaron and I was about to go to the basketball booth.”

“Really? Well I was showing my brother and his friends around because they're going to transfer here tomorrow but then...I kind of got us lost. I’m not use to the school yet, so if you don't mind, can you help me show them around? I meant you and Aaron?”

“I'm not sure...”

“Please??????”

“Well~”

“Why did you walk so fast? Did you get lost again?” Gui Gui heard a familiar voice from around the corner.

Gui Gui turns to look and felt her heart dropped as soon as she saw the person.

“Why did you stop the line?” a guy behind the guy she saw said.

Gui Gui couldn't move, her body froze. She couldn't look away from him either.

“Gui Gui what's wrong?” Xiao Xun said seeing Gui Gui's weird actions.

“Ge! What kind of face did you do to her?” Xiao Xun ask the guy Gui Gui was starring at.

“Ge?” Gui Gui finally spoke softly.

“Oh yes, Gui Gui, this is my older brother and these three guys behind him are his friends, as I said earlier, they're going to transfer here tomorrow” Xiao Xun said to Gui Gui.

“Gui Gui, who are you talking to?” Aaron said as he walks out of the bathroom.

Gui Gui didn't reply.

“Oh hi Xiao Xun, what are you doing here?” Aaron ask her.

“Excuse me” Gui Gui said and walks away. She felt her tears coming.

“What's wrong with her?” Aaron ask Xiao Xun.

“I'm not sure.”

Aaron looks at the guys behind Xiao Xun and then ran after Gui Gui as Xiao Xun's brother watch.

“Gui Gui” Aaron said as he caught up to Gui Gui. But Gui Gui didn't stop walking, so he pulled her arm to stop her. He felt her shaking.

“Please, just leave me alone, I want to be alone” Gui Gui said trying to hold her tears in front of Aaron.

“Why? Do you not feel good? Should I take you home?”

“No, I will go home by myself” she said and pulls her arm away from Aaron. “Sorry” she said and ran away without looking at Aaron. Aaron watched her run away. He knew that if he were to go after her again, she'll be really mad, so he didn't.