Target Locked

Target Locked

Knock! Knock!

No one answered the door so Gui Gui quietly walks into the guess house and found Aaron still asleep.

“Hey, wake up already” she said by the door. “We have to go to school.”

Aaron squeezed his eyes tightly then opens them. He saw her and immediately sat up on the bed.

“Good morning” he smiled at her. “Did you sleep well?”

“Uh. Hurry up and wash up. I’m leaving if you don't hurry” she said annoyed.

“Okay! Just wait 1 minute” he said and quickly ran to the bathroom.

Gui Gui walks out of the guess house and waited outside.

Exactly after one minute Aaron ran out breathless.

“Okay, I’m ready” he said to her.

Gui Gui locks the house and they walked to school.

“Good morning” Gui Gui greeted her neighbors on the way.

“Zao an” a stall auntie greeted her.

“Auntie two hambao (hamburger) please,” Gui Gui told her.

“And a hot soybean milk with a cold red ice tea drink please” Aaron added.

“Alright” she smiled at them and made their order.”

“Gui Gui ah~ who is this handsome boy?” she ask and looks at Aaron.

Gui Gui glance at Aaron.

“My boyfriend” she told the auntie.

“Really?! Wow! You lucky girl!” the auntie said making Aaron blushed. “He's so handsome and tall, it's hard to find a boy like this around here, so don't let him go” she said the last part quietly to Gui Gui, but Aaron still heard it.

Gui Gui just smiled at her.

“Oh! What happened to your face?!” she finally realized that there was a band-aid there. You guys didn't get into a fight did you?” she glares at Aaron suddenly.

“No” Gui Gui quickly said. “I fell last night I fell down the stairs, it's not like what you think.”

“Really? Oh~ I’m sorry then, why weren't you careful?” she ask Gui Gui.

“I will be next time.”

“Good. Here,” she said and hands them their food. They paid and started walking to school again.

“Are you really okay?” Aaron ask Gui Gui looking at her band-aid.

“I told you, I’m not weak” Gui Gui said and took a bit of her hamburger.

“Still, it hurts me to see you like this” he said softly as he touches her band-aid.

Gui Gui felt her heart skip a beat.

'Hey, you in there, behave!'

“Don't say stuff like that, it's gives me goosebumps,” Gui Gui said and quickly picks up her speed.

Aaron smiled and quickly catches up to her.

They soon reached school and everyone watched them as they walk into the school.

Walking side by side Aaron slowly touches her hand and crossed their fingers.

Gui Gui looks at him, but he didn't dare to look at her. He was looking away shyly.

Gui Gui firmly squeezed his hand, making Aaron surprised. He was sure she was going to pulled her hand away. But this reply makes him even more happy.

Suddenly Gui Gui heard that familiar voice. She stops walking.

“What is it?” Aaron stops and turns back to look at her.

“Nothing, I suddenly have the urge to kiss you” she said and pulls his shirt down so that it lowers his head down to her. She smacks her lips on his and kissed him. Aaron was shocked, yet his heart was dancing in joy. He pulls her closer and deepens the kiss. Gui Gui felt it and replies to the deep kisses. She didn't care if they were doing it in the public, she didn't care if the whole school was looking at her, because she knows she was hurting that girl even more.

Aaron pulled away first trying to catch his breath. He smiled at her.

“Let's go to class” she said and pulls him away.

As they walk away, horrible comments where being talked behind them.

~

“From now on, I will kiss you whenever I want to, so don't be too surprise” Gui Gui said as she pulls her hand away from his.

“But I can hold your hand whenever I want to right?”

“You can't.”

“Then why...”

“Because I didn't want you to lose your handsome face in front of them” she cuts him off. “Then, see you at lunch” she said and walks away.

Aaron watches her happily as she walks away.

'I have to find them. No, I will find them. I will,' Gui Gui thought as her expression darkens.