Target Locked

Target Locked

When Gui Gui got to school the next morning she saw girls looking at her and whispering to one another.

“I heard she forcibly kissed him yesterday.”

“What a disgusting girl.”

“She doesn't even know her place.”

Gui Gui simply ignores them and approached Aaron who was looking into the breakfast bag.

“You're here!” Aaron said with a big smile.

“Um,” she said as she glanced at him and then looks away.

“Here you go” he hands her her breakfast.

“Thanks” she said as she took it and walks away.

“What?” Aaron said surprised. “What did you say? I think I misheard it” he said walking by her side.

“Then I think you did too” she said not looking at him.

“No I didn't, you said thanks didn't you?” he smiled.

“I don't like to repeat myself, if you didn't hear it, then it's your loss.”

“Well, I heard it! And I’m so happy! It's your first 'thanks' to me!” he said very excited.

“Hey, why are you so loud in the morning? Quiet down a bit will you?” she looks at him and gave him a cold stare.

“Got it” he said quieter now, but still happy deep inside. His heart was dancing in joy.

~

-Lunch-

“Boy I miss that guy” Jiro said looking at Aaron's empty seat. “I wonder what they are doing now.”

“What's wrong with you? He's the one that ditched us first” Calvin said.

“But weren't you the one that said 'Well, I don't like that airport girl much, but, I’m supporting you'?” Jiro points out.

“I know...I said the wrong thing.”

“I wish they would change the menu here every week” Chun said munching down his lunch.

“Chun, aren't you even worried about Aaron?” Jiro said kind of annoyed by Chun's attitude.

“Not at all. He's a grown man, why should I be worried about him?” Chun replies.

“He's right” Calvin agrees. “Jiro, you got to stop worrying.”

“I'm worried because I’m his friend, and I’m starting to believe the rumors. What if she really cursed him.”

Calvin laughs. “Like there's such thing, and it's not like we don't see Aaron. We see him everyday after school.”

“Still~” he said and sigh. “I miss him.”

- Meanwhile-

“Gui Gui, can I start holding your hands when I want to?” Aaron ask Gui Gui as they head to the roof.

“Why?”

“Because, I want to show other people that I’m the one that likes you. I really don't like all those rumors going around about you cursing me. I’m the one that made the move first, but why are they making rumors about you?”

“You won't understand, you were their prince. You belonged to everyone, but then suddenly being owned by someone, of course it'll make them mad.”

'Especially being owned by someone like me.'

“I'm sorry, I am really actually making things worst for you aren't I?”

“Of course, that's why I keep on telling you to stay away from me.”

"Even now, after knowing how much trouble I've caused for you, would you continue to tell me to say away from you?"

"Maybe."

“But even if you tell me to back off now, I won't, because I should be a man. I created this problem for you, so I should be the one who takes care of it. I will protect you.”

Gui Gui looks at him and burst out laughing.

Aaron smiled confused. “You just laughed! Why did you laugh?” he said happy about making her laugh yet still confused.

“You are really an idiot” she said and continues to laugh.

“Why?” he ask laughing with her.

“You're the first guy who said this to me. I don't know why but it sounded so funny to hear it from you.”

“What's wrong with hearing it from me?” he ask as he stops laughing.

Gui Gui stops laughing too. “Nothing.”

“Then why were you laughing?”

“Because I want to.”

“Okay, it's good to hear your laugh anyways. I like it. It's it first time you laughed for me.”

“Then shall I laugh some more often?”

“Of course!” he agreed with her.

She just smiled.

“You should also smiled more too! And hold my hand more, and kiss me more, and-”

“Forget it, I shall never do any of those things in front of you again” she said and walks a head of him.

“What? Hey-” Aaron quickly walks after her.

-As they ate-

'I’m sorry I can't tell you...that deep in my heart, I’m really happy to hear those words from you....I'm starting to feel more alive, thanks to you....' Gui Gui thought as she looks at Aaron who's eating his lunch beside her. He looks at her and smiled.

“You want some?” he hands his sandwich over to her.

“Are you kidding me? I don't want to get sick” she said and turns away.

“Oh~But yesterday-”

“Just eat up” she said and puts his sandwich into his mouth.

He took a bit and smiled.

“You like feeding me now?”

“No way,” she replied, and ate her lunch.

After finishing their lunch they walked to class.

“If you mention about what happened yesterday again, I’m going to be very angry” she said to Aaron before splitting to go to different classes.

“Got it” he smiled at her.

She turns around and walks away from him.

He watch as she disappeared before turning around to go to class too.

“Did I get her sick?” he wonders to himself. “Why is she so relaxed on me today?...Ah! She didn't answer my question earlier...but since she's nicer today...should I just hold her hand without permission?” he ask himself as he walks to class.

~

Gui Gui stops walking as she saw some girls bigger than her came and blocked her in the hallway.

She turns around and saw some guys came and stopped her.

She turns to the girls and gave them a cold smile.

“You can't do it yourself?”

“Get her!” one of the girls order the three big male and they quickly knock Gui Gui out before she could act.

- - - - - - - 

Gui Gui slowly opened her eyes and found herself in a small, cold, dark room. The back of her neck also felt really painful from the knock out earlier. 
 
She tired to get up but felt her hands and feet tied up tightly. 
 
“She's awake.”
 
Gui Gui heard a male's voice said. 
 
“Blind fold her,” she heard a familiar female voice order the men. 
 
And so she felt a guy's hand forcibly pulled her up by the arm to sit up so that they can cover her eyes with a cloth. 
 
After covering her eyes, she felt some lights go on. 
 
“Listen Gui Gui, you devil. Today I will be teaching you a lesson, I will let out all the anger that I’ve held in out on you. And no I won't kill you but I’ll hurt you painfully, like how you've hurt me” a girl told her. 
 
“Tell me, how I hurt you?” Gui Gui ask her coldly. 
 
“You don't know?” she laughs. “You stole my Aaron! Did you know how painful it was for me to watch him follow you everyday?! Do you know how painful it was to watch you pick on him? I was so hurt! You even made him got sick!”
 
Gui Gui smiled. 
 
“Are you crazy? He was the one that wanted to follow me, I never made him.”
 
“Shut up!” she yells. “Not only that! But from before too! You~!” the girl stops herself before exposing herself to Gui Gui. 
 
“I what?”
 
“Just shut up!” she yells again and slaps Gui Gui. “Shut up and take your punishment! Today I’m not only doing it for myself, but also for other fellow students who you've hurt. Boys.”
 
Gui Gui heard some balls bouncing, but they weren't just any balls, they were golf balls to be exact. 
 
“Let's beat her until our hearts are content,” she tells the other people in the room with her. “Just don't hit her face, her precious face needs to be kept fresh for Aaron to see.”
 
“Okay” Gui Gui hear about 6 other people replied. 
 
'They must be the same people who captured me.'
 
“Vent! Let's vent it all on her! The Devil!” Gui Gui heard the female leader said again then suddenly she felt the golf ball hitting her from all side of the room. 
 
But she did not budge or yell. She sat still, and quietly. 
 
After 10 minutes she heard the people beating her breathing heavily. They were tired. 
 
“You really must be a Devil to not scream in pain!” the female leader said to her breathing heavily like the others too. 
 
Gui Gui smiled. “Are you out of energy already?”
 
“Get her!”
 
They began throwing balls at her again. 
 
Suddenly she felt a sharp pain on the left of her cheeks. 
 
“You b*stard!” the girl said. “I told you not to hit her face!”
 
“I'm sorry” Gui Gui heard a male replied. 
 
“Don't worry, it's only my face, and this won't kill me” Gui Gui told her. “And keep venting your anger, because after you're done, it's my turn. I’ll come after you” she told them with a very cold tone. 
 
“Y- you can't!”
 
“And why can't I?”
 
“B-Because you don't know who we are!”
 
“Really? I don't?” Gui Gui as her. “You've been following me and Aaron ever since the day he came after me. And you were the same person who spread all these rumors about me aren't you?”
 
The girl dropped her ball. Gui Gui could tell the girl was getting nervous.
 
“Don't worry” Gui Gui said. “I won't hurt you like how you've hurt me, I’ll make it fast and quick, by killing you instantly.”
 
“N-n-NO!!!!!!!!” she yells at Gui Gui. “L-Let's go! Lock her up!” she orders.
 
Gui Gui heard foot step heading towards where the exit was. She heard them walk out then shut the door behind them. She heard chains going around the door and heard them put a lock on it locking her in tightly. 
 
After she heard the foot steps go further away from the place she lets out a big breath. 
 
Her whole body was painful. Gui Gui took off her right shoe and slowly shifts her body so that her hands that were behind her back can grab of hold of her shoe. Then with her hands she went into the shoe and felt for a small blade that was hidden under her shoe pad. She took out the small blade and took off the plastic cover. Gui Gui then began to saw her way into the rope. 
 
After 10 quick seconds she broke free and took of the blind fold. As she looks around the room she untied her feet. She puts the blade back into her shoe and puts her shoe back on. 
 
Gui Gui slowly got up and began to feel around the room to find the light switch. She found the switch by the entrance and turns it on. 
 
'The old gym storage room?' she thought as she saw gym equipments. 
 
Gui Gui slide down the door and sat down. There's really no way out of this place. All she could do now is wait for someone to pass by and opens the door for her. 
 
She cuddles herself together to warm herself up and waited patiently. This was the first time, that she felt so helpless.
 
- - - - - - - -  
 
“Aaron she probably left, let's go” Jiro said to Aaron who's waiting for Gui Gui to bid her good-bye. 
 
“Maybe you're right, but what if she didn't left yet?” Aaron said. “Just five more minutes” Aaron told the guys. 
 
“But we've waited for 15 minutes already” Jiro complains. 
 
“Yeah Aaron, if you don't come, we're leaving without you” Calvin said. 
 
“I'll be in the car” Chun said and walks away. 
 
“Okay...I'm coming” Aaron said to them. He took one last glance around the campus before leaving.