Target Locked

Target Locked

-Airport-

As Gui Gui waited in the lobby for her flight to be announced, she saw a suspicious white man eying people. Curious on what he's up to she kept her eyes on him. Gui Gui got up from her seat when she saw the man making a move.

The white man waited for some Asian guys to walk towards him and purposely bumbled into them. He made it look so accidental that they guys just apologized to each other. After apologizing the white man quickly walks towards the exit. Gui Gui who saw everything was standing by the exit waiting for the man. As the man quickly walk pass her she grabs his hand and twisted it behind his back making him yell loudly in pain catching lots of attention.

(English Conversations)

“Sneaky aren't you?” she said to him.

“What are you saying? I don't know! Let go of me!” he yells at her pretending that he doesn't know what she's talking about.

Gui Gui quickly searched the pockets on his jacket and found a wallet.

“You really don't know?” she squeezed his hand making yell again.

“Excuse me Miss, what are you doing?” one of the Asian guys that the man bumped into earlier said to Gui Gui.

Gui Gui looks around and saw some cops heading their way, so she lets go of the man's arm and pushed him away from her.

“I don't know” she said to the Asian guys. “Why don't you ask him?” she held up a wallet.

“My wallet” one of the Asian guy said and quickly searched himself.

Gui Gui threw it at him and walks away before the cops arrived at the scene.

The Asian boys looks at the white man angrily, but before they could ask him anything he got up and ran away.

“Hey!” one of them yells after the man as he was about to chase the guy.

“Jiro forget it” one of them held Jiro back. “At least we got the wallet back already.”

“Is everything alright here?” one of the cops ask them.

“Yes,” they reply. “Thanks for your concern.”

“No problem” the cops replied and walks away.

The guy holding the wallet quickly turns around to look for Gui Gui, but she was already gone.

“Aaron, what are you looking for?” Jiro ask him.

“Nothing” Aaron replies.

“Let's go,” the other guy said, and they head towards their gate.

Gui Gui found her seat in the first class section and sat down. Just as she puts in her head phones and closed her eyes she heard some loud chatting from the front seats.

(Back to Chinese Conversations)

“I can't believe you didn't feel that” Jiro said.

“I don't know why I didn't feel it too..I guess thieves now days are just too good” Aaron said. “But thank goodness, that girl caught him, otherwise I would be in panic mode now” he said making everyone laugh.

“I would agree, but we were so rude to her, right Chun?” the guy beside Chun said.

“Hey Calvin, don't put all the blame on me, it was you guys to tell me to yell at her. You guys said that she was too rude to the old man.”

“Yeah~ and who's idea was that?” Jiro looks at Calvin.

Calvin laughs, “Okay, it's all my fault, sorry.”

“Well I hope we get to meet her again, so that we can apologize for being rude and I can thank her properly,” Aaron said.

“Do you even remember her face?” Jiro ask.

“Of course I did.”

“Let's hope you did.”

The boys began to quiet down once the plane started to move.