Target Locked

Target Locked

Once they reached the roof of the main building Aaron hugs her once more.

“I miss you, I really do” he said holding her in his arms.

“Aaron, there's something that I need to tell you,” she said.

Aaron pulls back and looks at her face.

“It's something that you should know, because I don't want to hide it from you the rest of my life.”

“Wh...What is it?” he ask.

“Before I told you that I won't break up with you, I’ll let you be the one to break off our relationship. So I’ll keep my words. But I won't keep you in the dark anymore. The reason why I dated you, was to make you suffer, so that you could stay away from me, but it didn't work out that way, so I used you.”

“What?” Aaron said a little surprised.

“I said I used you” she repeats herself. “No, I tried to use you.”

“So everything that I’ve done never touched you at all? Everything, when you laugh, when you cried, when you kissed me, when you hold my hand, they were all fake feelings?”

“Before I was doing it with no feelings, but later I did with feelings.”

Aaron smiled, “then I won't break off your relationship, but there's something that you should know too.”

Gui Gui looks at him.

“At first I only went after you to prove that other people's thoughts about you were wrong. I really thought that you weren't like what other people are saying about you. How you were a devil and evil, that's why I’m trying so hard to make everyone change their mind about you, and then along the way, I fell in love with you. Ever since the first time we met at the airport, I’ve always had a feeling that you were a kind person from the inside, and my feelings were right, you're a really kind person,” he said.

Gui Gui felt her eyes watered.

“But you know being with me will give you a very tough life.”

“I know, and I also know that I can't protect you, but I will learn, and use whatever I got to protect you.”

“Even your life?”

“Yes, even my life, because that's how much I love you. You're the first girl that I love so much, and the first girl that brought me happiness. Meeting you and falling in love with you is something that I’ll never regret.”

“You idiot” Gui Gui said as tears ran down her cheeks. She was really touched by his words. “I'm telling you that being with me is dangerous.”

He wipes her tears, “And I’m telling you that I’m fine with that.”

Gui Gui got on her toes and kisses Aaron. Aaron immediately wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to him.

After a few minutes they finally pull back breathless.

“I don't want this time to end” Aaron whispers to her.

“Me too” she whispers back.

“Then lets run away, just for today.”

Gui Gui looks up at him and nodded.

~

“It's pass 30 minutes” Ya Tou said looking at her watch. “Why are they not back yet?”

Wang Zi looks at his watch and ran off.

“Wang Zi where are you going?” Ya Tou yells and ran after Wang Zi.

They got to the roof top and found Gui Gui's and Aaron's cellphones.

“Darn it” Wang Zi said angrily as he picks up Gui Gui's phone. He quickly ran towards the door but Ya Tou stopped him.

“Let them go today, I’m sure she'll return” she said to Wang Zi.

He shrugs off her hand and ran down the stairs. Ya Tou turns around and lets her tears roll down her face.

“Stupid Wang Zi” she said quietly.

- - - - - - - -

“Today, I’m just Aaron, not the rich Aaron Yan.”

“And I’m just Gui Gui, not the Mafia Wu Ying Jie,” Gui Gui said as they were on the bus heading towards where ever the bus took them.

Aaron held onto her hand tightly as she leans her head against his shoulders.

That day they went to all the places where all the couples would go, they went boat riding, bought many couples things, took pictures in the picture booth, ice-skate, ate the really tall ice-cream, and went to see the sunset. That evening they went to stay at a small hotel near the ocean.

“I'll go take a shower first” Gui Gui said nervously as they enter their hotel room.

“Okay” Aaron said and went to turn on the TV.

After 30 minutes Gui Gui came out wearing the couple clothes that they bought and Aaron went into the bathroom. As Gui Gui waits for Aaron she felt her heart beats. They were beating really loud, because she was super nervous but she doesn't know exactly what is making her nervous. When Aaron got out Gui Gui quickly turns around. Aaron saw her and smiled, because he thought that it was really cute. He walks to the bed and sat down across from where she was sitting. He was drying his hair with a small towel.

“I-I'm going to get some fresh air” she said and went into the balcony. She took some deep breath to relax herself, and looks up at the dark sky.

“So beautiful” she said to herself.

“You'll catch a cold if you stay out here too long” Aaron said as he came out with a bathrobe to cover her.

“I know” Gui Gui replied.

After putting it over her he wraps his arms around her and held her against his body.

“Don't worry, I won't do anything if you don't want me to” he said feeling Gui Gui's stiff body.

Gui Gui didn't reply.

“Don't stay out here to long, you should go to bed early and get some rest we had a long day today. I’m going in first” he said and walks back into the room.

Shortly after Aaron returned to the room Gui Gui followed and found him already asleep on the bed. She closed the door to the balcony and went to turn off the lights leaving only the lamps by the bed on.

Then she walks back to the bed and got herself under the covers. She turns to face Aaron and looks at his face.

“Are you already asleep?” she ask, but he didn't reply, so she gently move towards him trying not to move the bed too much.

Inches away from his face she continues to look at his face.

'What am I going to do with you?' she thought as she slowly reach out to touch his face.

“Aaron...I love you” she whispers and leans in to give him a peck on the lips. But before she could pull away he leans towards her and deepens the kiss.

“I love you too” he opens his eyes and looks at her.

“You weren't asleep?” she said surprised.

“I never said I was” he smiled at her. “And if I was, I wouldn't be able to hear your confession.”

Gui Gui blushed, “You're so mean.”

“Who's the mean one here? Only willing to tell me that you love me when I’m asleep” he argues back.

“Just pretend that you didn't hear it” she said and turns around.

“It's already to late, I already record it and put it on repeat in my head” he .

“That's good then, that means that I won't ever have to say it to you again.”

“See look who's the mean one here” he said as he snuggled by her.

But she felt it and moved away.

“Why?” he ask innocently.

“Because I don't like it” she lied.

“But I like it” he said and continues to move closer to her, and she too continues to move towards the edge of the bed. When she was at the very edge and was about to fall Aaron quickly pulls her over to be on top of him.

“You're the mean one” she pouts looking down at him.

He smiled looking up at her.

“But only when I’m mean that you'll show your real and true emotions to me” he said as he brushed her hair back behind her ear.

“Then I’ll show you my true emotions now” she said and kisses him.

“What are you doing?” Aaron ask as Gui Gui went down to his neck.

“Don't talk, I’m showing you my emotions” she said not looking at him.

As Gui Gui continues to nibble and kiss on his neck he felt his body warmed up.

“Gui Gui, if you continue...I don't think that I can control myself” he warns her.

“Don't tell me...you're ?” Gui Gui pulls away and looks at him.

He quickly turn them over to be on top of her.

“What if I am?” he said looking down at her.

She saw the mark that she made and smiled. “I did it! I got my revenge” she said happily.

“Then I shall get mine too” he said and kiss her. He too went down her neck to leave a mark, but this time he was more rough yet gently on her skin, Gui Gui began to feel weird, but she didn't pushed him away either, she actually wanted more of his touches and kisses. After Aaron was done with her neck he went down to her collarbone.

That night they spend the whole night together, in each others arms.