Our Maknae

Let's Love (GRI oneshots)

It was one in the morning and they had just finished their concert and normally this was when they would retreat to their own rooms for the night, but tonight after they had taken a shower, everyone, except Seungri and Jiyong, met in the hallway.

"Do you think maknae is sleeping now?" Youngbae asked as they walked in the direction of his room.

"Probably not. He might be going over his collection." Everyone laughed at Seunghyun's joke and when they got to Seungri's door, they knocked on it multiple times. It took around five minutes for him to get to the door, but when he did, before he even had a chance to process them, they all pushed past him into his room. When they got inside, they saw that Jiyong was already sitting down on the bed, flipping through the channels on the television. When he saw the rest of the members, he was a little surprised.

"What are you all doing here?"

Seungri walked slowly up behind them, a look of utter confusion on his face. Youngbae turned and grabbed Seungri into a headlock, messing up his hair. "We're here to have fun with our one and only maknae of course." Youngbae didn't let go of his headlock and instead tightened his hold on him. Jiyong tried not to let his jealousy show and just sat back down on the bed.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Daesung walked over to Jiyong and sat on the space next to him.

"I just come over for an hour or two since I get bored and I wait until he falls asleep." Jiyong kept changing the channels, trying not to focus on the fact that Youngbae hadn't let go of Seungri yet.

"Hyung, please let go of me." Youngbae released his death grip and Seungri straightened up, making weird noises so that he knew he could still breathe correctly. He made his way over to his bed and settled himself on top of the covers, adjusting the pillow so that it could support his head, but just as soon as he got comfortable, Seunghyun and Daesung stretched themselves out on the bed on either side of him. All he had wanted was to go to sleep in peace, yet here he was squished in between his two hyungs.Seunghyun put his arm around Seungri's waist and proceeded to poke him on the cheek. Seungri tried to ignore it by pulling out his phone and scrolling through his text messages and then going on Twitter, but Daesung snatched his phone out of his hands before he could do anything else and Seungri didn't even have time to protest.

"We came to see you Seungri. Not to see you on your phone," Daesung said as he set Seungri's phone on the table closest to him. Seunghyun was still poking Seungri's cheek and making small sounds.

"Wow, you're so cute maknae. Look at these cheeks." Seunghyun grabbed Seungri's cheeks in between two of his fingers and lightly pinched them. Daesung laughed and Youngbae who was sitting on the chair next to the bed smiled just a little.

"Hey, don't touch him." Everyone looked up at Jiyong who was facing toward them now, with the television playing some random shopping channel.

Seunghyun scoffed and patted Seungri's cheeks. "You don't own him. Or these cute cheeks." He pinched Seungri's cheeks once more and then swooped in for a quick peck right at the edge of his lips. Seunghyun burst into laughter as Seungri looked up at him shocked, a hand to his cheek.

"Hey! Why did you kiss him?! I said don't touch him!" Jiyong reached over and took Seungri's hand and tried to lift him up but Seunghyun kept an arm around his waist. "What are you doing?"

Youngbae straightened up a little in his chair and looked at Jiyong. "You always get to play with Seungri. We like him too, you know."

"Yeah, well he's mine. And you should all be sleeping now anyway. We have another concert tomorrow."

"That's not fair! Come on, Jiyong. We're just having fun. Tomorrow you can be as possessive as you want." Seunghyun gave his best pouty face. "And you should be sleeping too if that's your argument."

Seungri looked between his hyungs and the argument they were having and managed to let out a few words. "Um, can you all leave? I'm kind of tired..." Seunghyun's grip on him tightened and he just let out a sigh, knowing this would take a while. Jiyong had his hand closed around Seungri's wrist and was slightly tugging him

"Seungri, come here." Youngbae reached forward as he whispered to Seungri and Seungri used all of his strength to get out of Seunghyun's grip and he stumbled out of the bed an almost fell onto Youngbae. Youngbae caught him by the arm and made some room on the seat for him and Seungri put an arm around him in thanks.

Jiyong looked back and forth between the two and chuckled. "Youngbae, why do you always have to take the maknae?"

"Well I didn't forcibly take him like you were about to do a few minutes ago. He came on his own free will." Youngbae leaned a little into Seungri's side and smiled. "Maybe because I'm his favorite."

Seungri buried his face in his hands as Jiyong laughed the loudest laugh he's ever heard. "You're his favorite? Youngbae-ya I think you definitely need to sleep because you're not making sense. I'm maknae's favorite and-" Seungri rose at this and looked around the room.

"Can you all just leave? I'm really tired and all I want to do is sleep. Can you fight over me in the morning please?"

They all stared at him for a few moments before they finally stood up and decided to leave. Youngbae gave Seungri a nice little kick to the shin before leaving, Daesung put a quick hand on his shoulder and Seunghyun leaned down and gave him one more peck to the cheek and then ran out before Jiyong could catch him. Seungri looked at Jiyong next, but he just settled back onto the bed and started to flip through channels again.

"Hyung, you're not leaving?"

"No." His answer was quick and left no room for questions. Seungri didn't argue and just retreated under his covers and turned off the lamp. He was just about to fall asleep to the voice of some woman selling jeans on the television when he felt the bed shift just a little. "Maknae...Is Youngbae really your favorite?"

"Yes," Seungri replied groggily. He suddenly felt a hard slap to his calves and he yelped. "I'm tired, hyung. Remember what I said? Fight over me tomorrow." Seungri fell asleep then and Jiyong just stared at him and let out a sigh. He leaned over and wiped his cheek where Seunghyun had planted his kiss and then pressed down on the spot with his own set of lips.

"You're mine. All mine."


*Requested by phoebe94

I don't know if this is exactly what you were thinking of, but I did my best :) Thank you for the suggestion!