Oppa

Let's Love (GRI oneshots)

"Taeyang oppa?" Jiyong looked at the picture closely and kept re-reading the caption over and over again. Happy birthday Taeyang oppa. He leaned against the couch and slammed his phone down on the space next to him, trying not to let his feelings blow this out of proportion. It hadn't even been two minutes, before he heard his door being opened and someone taking off their shoes at the entrance. Jiyong didn't bother to go greet whoever it was.

"Oppa! I brought food!" Seungri walked into the living room where Jiyong was, saw how distraught he looked and immediately rushed over to him. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Maknae...what did you just call me?" Jiyong's eyes were closed and he didn't bother to open them. But he could feel the look of confusion cross Seungri's face. "Answer me."

"Oppa? Why? I always call you that."

Jiyong's eyes snapped open and he his phone toward Seungri, not even bothering to look at him. "Then what's that?"

Seungri looked down at the phone and saw his Instagram post, but still didn't understand what was going on. "What? I posted this for hyung's birthday." Seungri began to analyze the photo, thinking the answer would come to him if he stared at it more and then he scrolled down and read the caption and it all hit him at once. Seungri couldn't hold back his grin and took Jiyong's hand in his. "Wow, Jiyong hyung is jealous?"

Jiyong tried to snatch his hand out of Seungri's, but he was too strong. He didn't look back at him and just stared at the ceiling. "I thought you only call me 'oppa'." His next words fell to a whisper, "And he even posted that picture saying My love, Seungri."

Hearing this, Seungri sat on the couch next to Jiyong so he could look him in his eyes and smiled. "Hyung, you're so cute when you're jealous. I should do things like this more often," he said waving Jiyong's phone in the air.

Jiyong glared at him. "You better not."

"Come on, let's eat. You'll forgive me once your stomach is full." Seungri began to take out the containers of food from the bag they were in and set them on the table in front of him. Jiyong just watched him and when Seungri turned around to face him, he couldn't help himself and kissed him right on the lips. Seungri leaned into it as soon as it happened and Jiyong inched closer, holding him by the waist and deepening the kiss as each second passed. When he pulled away, there was a huge smirk on Seungri's face. "See? You can't stay mad at me forever."

"Just start eating."

"Okay!...Oppa." Seungri began to burst into a fit of giggles and Jiyong couldn't help but smile.

                                                                                             


Yay! A cute oneshot! I just love when GD or Seungri is jealous, so expect a couple more jealousy one shots in the future! I hope you enjoyed this and look forward to more!