3:38 am

Let's Love (GRI oneshots)

It was 2 am and Seungri was alone again, waiting in his empty apartment for Jiyong to come back home. He was sprawled out on his bed, watching the clock without averting his eyes. Jiyong was always late but he had started to get used to it, because he would text Seungri once an hour to let him know that he was still alive. But this time, he hadn't heard from Jiyong in two hours and every time Seungri called, it went straight to voicemail so Seungri had decided to wait. However, he could feel his eyes growing heavy and even though he wanted to will himself to stay up, soon sleep won over.

Seungri woke up to hands wrapped around his waist and a weight on his chest. When he looked down, he took in the sight of Jiyong cuddling him which made him look smaller than he already was. Seungri sighed and looked at the clock: 3:38 am. "Jiyong. Wake up." Seungri poked at the arm that was around his waist and tried to shift his weight, but Jiyong's arms grew tighter. "Please. You're heavy."

"And you're soft." Jiyong's voice was muffled because he had buried his face in Seungri's stomach. He released his grip on his waist just a bit and moved up to rest his head under Seungri's chin and Seungri naturally let him in. "Let me just stay here."

Seungri couldn't refuse when Jiyong acted like a child and he just let out a small sigh and looked at the wall. "You were really late." Seungri's voice was small. "And you didn't even call or text. I was really worried you know." It was hard to keep the hurt out of his voice.

"I know, but my phone died. And I went out to drink after recording."

"You were drinking this late?"

"Mhm. It was just to relax after being stuck in the studio all day." Suddenly, Seungri took Jiyong's arms and pried them off of his waist and shoved him a little to the other side of the bed. He didn't have time to gauge Jiyong's reaction because he turned his back to him, staring out the window. He felt Jiyong's hand touch his shoulder, but Seungri flinched away from the touch.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" It didn't take much for Jiyong to get upset and Seungri could already hear the irritation in his voice, but he didn't turn around. He stayed silent and tried to will himself back to sleep, but he felt so awake. "Maknae, are you not going to talk?...Lee Seunghyun!" With that, Jiyong grabbed Seungri's arm and used all his strength to turn him around, but even then Seungri just stared at the pattern on the bed sheets. He couldn't even look at Jiyong. "Are you mad at me for hanging out? I'm not going to stop having fun just because you act like a baby about it."

Finally, Seungri looked up and stared into Jiyong's eyes. His face was only a few inches from Jiyong and Seungri had to remember to breathe. "If you wanted to relax, you could have just come home. I was really worried. I didn't know what to think but I know if I went to the studio and you were there you would have gotten angry. If I went out to look for you and came back and you were here you would have been angry, because you would have said I was over reacting. So I just stayed here and I was afraid something happened to you and I wasn't even able to stay up the whole time because I was so damn tired. But you don't care if I'm worrying. And-"

Seungri could have said so much more and he was ready to, but in the middle of his speech, Jiyong placed his hand on the back of Seungri's neck and pulled him close and placed his lips on Seungri's. Seungri didn't, he couldn't, move and waited until Jiyong pulled back and rested his forehead on Seungri's own. "I didn't know." Jiyong placed a small kiss on the side of Seungri's mouth. "I really didn't know." Another kiss. Soon, Jiyong couldn't stop himself and was planting kisses all over Seungri's face and even though Seungri wanted to keep a straight face through this all, he just couldn't and let a small smile slip out.

"Stop!" Seungri began to laugh and he pushed Jiyong a little so that he was flat on his back and half of Seungri was on top of him. He rested his chin on Jiyong's chest and looked straight into his eyes. They didn't say anything and really, nothing had to be said. Eventually, Seungri nuzzled his head into the crook of Jiyong's arm and wrapped his hands around his waist. He even rested his leg on top of Jiyong's legs and he glanced up at Jiyong, he smiled brightly at him.

"As expected...you look much better when you smile." Jiyong had one arm around Seungri's shoulder and squeezed it just a little. "I promise. Tonight, I'll come straight home. I won't let you wait, okay?"

And Seungri happily fell asleep in his arms.


I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I'll try and change that! But really, thank you for all the people who read these one shots and actually like them and to the people who have suscribed and to all the people who comment. I love seeing comments and they all make me smile. I hope you enjoyed this one shot and look forward to more!