Drunk

Let's Love (GRI oneshots)

 

Seungri takes Jiyong out of the security guard's tight grip and gives a small bow and quiet thank you before turning to open the door to Jiyong's hotel room. Jiyong keeps giggling and making weird noises and Seungri's can't help but think that Jiyong isn't really drunk at all because he's being very stubborn and won't go into his room. Like he knows this will just frustrate Seungri.

"Ah, hyung! Why did you have to go and get drunk? This is too hard."

"Let's go!"

Jiyong keeps giggling and just stands in the middle of the hallway. He looks both ways and begins to stumble toward the elevator. Seungri can only sigh as he reaches for Jiyong's upper arm and nearly drags him into the room. The after party of the Hong Kong concert had been fun, at first. But once his hyungs started to get noticeably drunk, Seungri had realized that he had to be the only one who stayed away from the alcohol. Taeyang hadn't been too wasted and neither had Daesung, who really just wanted to leave, but TOP had just mumbled things like, you like? into the microphone a bunch of times and was just generally weird, while Jiyong couldn't control himself and at one point had kindly told Seungri to "shut the f*** up." With all the cameras, Seungri was sure they would all regret it in the morning, but for tonight Seungri had to take care of Jiyong because everybody else has passed out on the ride back and somehow Jiyong had stayed awake.

"Okay hyung, we're here." Seungri plopped Jiyong onto his couch and spun around to make his way out of there."Just try to sleep and call one of the manager hyungs if you need something. I'm going to be sleeping." Before Seungri could even walk one step, he felt Jiyong's hand wrap around his wrist faintly. He turned back to see Jiyong straining to look up at him, with some kind of unreadable expression on his face.

"Maknae...don't go. I'm sorry I told you to shut the f*** up." He hiccups. "I actually like it when you talk."

Jiyong suddenly stopped in the middle of his sentence and turned away from Seungri, burying his face into the cushions. Seungri kneeled down in front of him and began to shake Jiyong's shoulders. "Hyung, what are you doing now?"

"Maknae..."

"What is it, hyung?"

"...I think I'm going to throw up."

Seungri silently cursed and ran into the kitchen to find something for Jiyong. Luckily, Jiyong had ordered a lot of takeout in the last few days they were in the city and never threw them out, probably because he was too lazy. The plastic bags were still next to the mess of empty containers. Seungri quickly grabbed two bags and ran back to Jiyong just in time to stop the floor from becoming a mess. When Jiyong had finished, Seungri threw out the bag and came back with a wet towel, wiping off Jiyong's mouth. "The things I do for you," he sighed under his breath. But Jiyong couldn't stop smiling and Seungri couldn't help but smile back. "Hyung, let's get you to bed, okay?"

Jiyong was silent and only silently nodded. Seungri took Jiyong's arm and put it over his shoulder and slowly made his way to Jiyong's bedroom and placed him onto the bed, but on their way down Jiyong held onto Seungri's neck, pinning Seungri down next to him on the bed. "Hyung," Seungri whined.

"Shhh." Jiyong held Seungri's head to his chest and began to his head aggressively. No matter how much Seungri struggled, drunk Jiyong was, somehow, much stronger than him.

"Maknae."

"Yes, hyung."

"Don't you dare leave me."

Seungri let out a small laugh, against his better judgement, and knowing this was a fight he wouldn't win, began to make himself more comfortable by Jiyong's side. Jiyong was beginning to doze off, but had enough energy to release his death grip on Seungri's neck. Once Seungri was comfortable and curled into Jiyong's side, he gently rested his arm on Seungri's waist and pressed a gentle kiss on top of his head.

"Ugh, hyung. You just threw up." Seungri tried to wiggle out of Jiyong's embrace, but that just made Jiyong hold onto him tighter. He tiredly planted a few more quick kisses on the top of Seungri's head.

"Shut the f*** up and sleep."


I hope you liked it!

*Also, I want to say thank you for everyone who has suscribed to this series of oneshots and to the people who read it and like it. It really means a lot to me and I hope you look forward to more oneshots in the future. Thank you!