Jealous

Let's Love (GRI oneshots)

 

Jiyong had been glaring at the back of Seungri's head for a majority of the car ride and for the most part Seungri had tried to ignore it but as each minute passed he was getting more and more uncomfortable. It had started when their manager had come to Seungri's apartment to pick him up to get to the airport and as soon as he had climbed into the backseat Jiyong who was normally all over the younger was pressed against the farthest side of the car. Even when Seungri had tried to get Jiyong to turn around, he just let out an exaggerated sigh and Seungri assumed that it was just one of those days. But as the car slowed at a stoplight, Seungri turned away from the window to look at Jiyong who was still staring daggers into him. He wanted to know what was wrong before they got to the airport and he started acting like a major diva.

"Why are you glaring at me? Did I do something?" Seungri wanted so desperately to know what was wrong that he glanced up to the driver's seat and spoke in an exasperated tone. "Hyung, do you know what's wrong Jiyong hyung?" But the manager just shrugged his shoulders and pressed the gas, wanting to focus more on the road than the two children in the back.

"What did you do last night?" Jiyong's words were laced with venom and Seungri was suddenly very scared. He started to rack his brain to try and think of something that would calm the situation before it got worse but the longer he stayed silent, the more intense Jiyong's gaze got and Seungri leaned against his seat.

"I don't know."

Jiyong was silent as he took out his phone from his pocket and began to search for something. Seungri stared at him in fear, wondering what he had done wrong now. And if he had done something wrong, how did he manage to let it end up somewhere Jiyong could easily find it. After a few seconds, Jiyong his phone into Seungri's face and it took awhile for Seungri to focus on what he was staring at. Once he did, he was confused as he saw a picture of himself with a few girls. Jiyong took his phone back for a second and showed it to Seungri once again and there was another photo of Seungri with a couple of his friends. He looked over at Jiyong confused.

"What? These are just pictures of me."

"Not just pictures of you. They're pictures of you lying!" Seungri looked up to their manager who wasn't even paying attention to them anymore as he had the radio. "Hey, look at me! I called you yesterday to ask if you wanted to go out, but you said you were busy."

Damn. It all came rushing back to Seungri as he remembered Jiyong calling him just a few minutes before leaving his apartment and then making up a lie really quickly so he wasn't late. He had forgotten about it because it happened so fast that he didn't know it was going to come back and bite him in the .

"Well...I was busy."

"This isn't busy! This is you having fun. Why did you lie to me?"

"Hyung," Seungri whined. "You called me just as I was about to leave and I know you would have just told me to ditch my plans but I didn't want to. I like hanging out with my friends."

"You should like hanging out with me!" Jiyong felt a bit offended because it seemed like Seungri didn't like spending time with him. His face fell a little and he began to pick at the car seat. "Do you not like hanging out with me?...Am I not fun?"

"I do! I do like hanging out with you. You're the best, really. But we see each other so often...so it's nice to get a change, you know?" Seungri waited for Jiyong's reaction, but he was still as a statue as he stared at his phone. Seungri grabbed his small wrist and squeezed it a little and was just about to say something until Jiyong cut him off.

"Who are all these girls? There's a lot of them." He waved his phone in the air, shaking off Seungri's wrist.

"I don't know," Seungri replied with a shrug. "I just met them there and they wanted pictures...They're cute right?" Jiyong sent another glare to Seungri and he leaned back.

He took Jiyong's hand which wasn't gripping onto his cellphone and laced their fingers together. "But you're even cuter."

Jiyong separated their hands and fully turned towards Seungri, unbuckling his seatbelt in the process. He ignored the manager's pleas to sit back down because they were driving and he needed his seatbelt. Seungri pressed himself further into the seat because the look in Jiyong's face didn't mean anything good. "You still lied to me so..." And with those words, Jiyong began to hit Seungri, slapping him on the arms and lightly punching him in the stomach. Seungri pretended like each blow hurt him by making exaggerated sounds but Jiyong didn't stop for a second. At one point, Jiyong was right over Seungri, but at the same moment the car hit a bump which made Jiyong's head hit the top of the car and he fell right into Seungri's arms. Seungri wrapped his arms around Jiyong's waist and laughed at what had just happened. They missed their manager's 'I told you so' in the aftermath of the situation where Jiyong was embarrassed and Seungri was cracking up.

"What are you laughing at?" Jiyong said, pouting. Jiyong's cheek was on Seungri's chest and he could practically feel the warmth from Jiyong's cheeks through his shirt.

"Are you going to stop hitting me?" Seungri helped Jiyong sit up straight and watched as he quickly buckled his seatbelt again. "I'm sorry, really. Next time, I promise I'll hang out with you."

"Really?" Jiyong moved over as much as the seat belt allowed and wrapped his arm around Seungri's. "You promised! Next time I call, you have to hang out with me. You always spend time with your friends but not enough time with me. I get lonely."

"And very jealous," Seungri chimed in.Jiyong nodded in agreement. "You're also dangerous." Jiyong hit him on the arm which made Seungri whine, exaggerating the pain that he had suffered from Jiyong's hits earlier.

"I just want you to like me." Jiyong leaned his head on Seungri's shoulder and Seungri shifted a little so that he could support Jiyong's head and allow him to curl into his side more.

"I do, hyung."


*Requested by BigBang_Kris & mizu_93 (I combined both since you both requested jealous Ji)

I hope it's not too bad (and sorry for the very unoriginal title)! I was kind of at a loss on what to write about. Thank you for requesting!