Tell Me Your Wish

Let's Love (GRI oneshots)

"It was ten minutes before BIGBANG had to start their concert and the staff was getting anxious, making sure everyone was ready, while the members were just waiting to meet their fans once again and perform. Seungri was joking around with the hair stylist who was putting last minute touches on his hair when he saw Jiyong walk by out of the corner of his eye.

"Thanks! I've gotta go now!" He smiled one last time at her before rushing to catch up with Jiyong. "Hyung!" Seungri's voice was drowned out by the commotion backstage so he had to pick up his speed and by the time he reached Jiyong, he was panting and had to hold onto Jiyong's arm for support.

"What are you doing?" Jiyong turned around and laughed to see Seungri holding onto him for support before he collapsed. "Are you okay?" He grabbed onto Seungri's upperarm and pulled him up slowly.

"Hyung...about today's concert. For Let's Talk About Love..." Seungri trailed off and looked at Jiyong from under his eyelashes, afraid to say his next words, but Jiyong urged him on, nodding slowly so Seungri could continue. "You know...You always do that thing during performance when it's just us...You know."

It took Jiyong awhile to understand what Seungri was trying to say, but after afew seconds of looking curiously at his face, it suddenly came to him. "Oh! You mean when I almost kiss you? What about it? It's really great fanservice." Jiyong puts an arm around Seungri and pulls him closer, so close that their lips are almost touching. Seungri tries to stay calm while they're in that position, looking at anything but Jiyong's lips. When Jiyong finally lets him go, Seungri brushes off his clothes and looks back to the staff that are running around.

"Well...Are you going to do it tonight?"

"Of course!" Jiyong says it with no hesitation and doesn't stay to listen to Seungri any further as there's only a couple of minutes before the show starts. Seungri swallows and tries to breathe normally. What was he going to do?

***

The fans that had come to the concert were one of the best crowds they had in a long while and all of the members were feeding off the energy and so they were even more excited than usual. Jiyong was especially affected by the crowd and was jumping around the stage, interacting with the fans even more than usual an putting his all into their performances. Seungri didn't think much of it until it was time for their performance for Let's Talk About Love. The conversation he'd had with Jiyong before the concert had almost entirely disappeared from his mind, but once he saw Jiyong join him on stage and start to rap his part, it all came rushing back.

Seungri wondered what he looked like to a fan. He was trying to be as calm as he could but know what was about to happen was plaguing his mind. And then it happened. It was time for him and Jiyong to stand side by side and do the famous move that Girl's Generation had coined.

Tell me your wish.

At that moment, he could hear the numerous fans screaming at the top of their lungs as Jiyong turned to Seungri, placed a hand on the back of his neck and pulled him close. They were so close that they were almost kissing. Their lips were just inches apart and Seungri could feel Jiyong's breath on his lips. And Seungri realized then that he couldn't let this go by now, even though they were in front of thousands of fans and cameras, he couldn't hold himself back. Just as Jiyong was about to pull away, Seungri held his arm and leaned forward, pressing his lips onto Jiyong's own. The screams of the fans nearly made Seungri go deaf, but he didn't mind because once he pulled back, the look that was on Jiyong's face was worth it. His eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly parted, with his arms hanging limply at his side.

It’s the only night, let’s dance tonight

This should have been when Jiyong slid back into his performance to finish his part of the song, but he wasn't doing anything. He was still standing in the exact same spot Seungri had left him, so Seungri walked up to him, slung an arm around his shoulder and began to rap Jiyong's part. At this scene, you could hear the fans in the crowd laughing and Seungri glanced their way and winked, as he moved in toward Jiyong pretending to kiss him again. With that, Jiyong moved back, staring at Seungri with the same wide eyes from earlier and all Seungri could do was smirk and turn toward the back of the stage so he could introduce Youngbae to the stage.

The rest of the concert went by quickly, the members still feeding off the energy of the crowd who had grown even more excited with what happened on stage earlier with Seungri and Jiyong. By the time the finished their last song and were leaving the stage, they were all so tired that they all collapsed onto the nearest chair and if there wasn't one close, slid down to the floor. Seungri was on the floor, trying not to move so he wouldn't make himself any hotter, when Jiyong walked over to him and sat on the ground next to him.

"Seungri, why did you do that?"

Seungri looked at Jiyong, with a look of confusion on his face even though he knew exactly what Jiyong was talking about. "Why did I do what?"

Jiyong smacked him over the head and Seungri let out an exaggerated complaint and glared at Jiyong. "You know what. You surprised me! I couldn't even perform!"

"Does that mean you liked it?" Seungri leaned toward Jiyong and smirked, waiting for an answer, but instead all he got was another smack to the head. "Ow! Well, you shouldn't have teased like that for our last concerts. I was getting tired of it and we might as well have. All the fans were waiting for it." Seungri leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes, trying to clear his mind of this.

Jiyong's next words were somewhat quiet as he moved so close to Seungri, their legs touched. "Are you going to do that again?"

Seungri smiled slightly. "Do what?"

"Answer the question."

Seungri opened one eye and looked over at Jiyong who was staring at him intently. "If you want me to." Seungri cleared his voice and began to sing, "Tell me your wish."


*Requested by SeungriHasMyHeart

Sorry this took awhile to write! I hope you like it :)