Left Alone

Let's Love (GRI oneshots)

It was Saturday morning and Seungri was in his apartment, watching a Chinese variety show to work on the language, but he was getting increasingly bored as the minutes passed. Just as the show was ending, he unconsciously reached for the phone and began to call Jiyong. As the phone kept ringing, he began to bite his lips, wondering if Jiyong would even be free for him.

"Hello?" Hearing Jiyong's voice made Seungri smile and he forgot to respond back. "Hello? Seungri?"

"Oh! Hi! Are you free right now? I'm kind of lonely." Seungri pouted, thinking that even over the phone, Jiyong could give in to his overload of cute. "We can watch television. You should work on your Chinese."

"Sorry Seungri." Seungri could hear music faintly in the distance and a man's voice and he instantly sat up in his seat. "Hello? Yeah, sorry Seungri but I'm a little busy now."

"Where are you?" Without realizing it, Seungri was biting down on his fingernails, anxiously waiting for Jiyong to reply.

"I'm with Seunghyun. We're preparing for the new music video. Remember? We're promoting again." His voice trailed off near the end of the sentence and Seungri began to get even more antsy, doing his best to hold back his frustration.

"Oh..Yeah, I remember. When will you be done?"

Jiyong let out a sigh. "I don't know. Look, after we're done, we're going straight to Malaysia. I'll see you then, okay?"

"But-"

"Jiyong, are you ready?" Seunghyun's deep voice somehow made Seungri seethe with an unexplained anger. He was just about to let it all out into Jiyong's ear when he was cut off.

"Yep. Hold on...Seungri I gotta go. Love ya."

And so Seungri was alone, the echo of the empty 'Love ya' ringing in his ears.

***

Seungri arrived in Malaysia and mustered all his strength to not pick up his phone and call Jiyong, but he was still upset with him. However, when he arrived at the hotel, he saw Jiyong and Seunghyun at the check in desk and stopped in the middle of the lobby.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Seungri turned to see a woman angrily looking up at him, having bumped into him after he abruptly stopped.

"I'm sorry." Seungri moved out of the way and slowly walked over to Jiyong and Seunghyun. Seunghyun saw him first and smiled, but Jiyong had yet to notice him because he was talking to the woman about their rooms.

"Hyung, when did you get here?" Seungri forced out a smile.

"Just now actually. You should have called us. We could have been in the airport at the same time and gotten a cab together."

"Yeah it's fine." There was a short silence. "So...how was the filming for your video?"

"It was fine. It was tiring though. Jiyong and I knocked out on the plane." Seunghyun laughed and nudged Jiyong in the arm. "This guy is like a baby when he sleeps. He was clinging onto me the whole time. How did you handle it for so long, maknae?"

Seungri's jaw tightened at that and he watched as Jiyong turned and gave him a small smile before looking away from him again. One of the workers came to help him and he got his key quickly and he nearly ran to his room without looking back. As soon as he got to his room, he landed face first onto the bed and began to flail around, kicking his feet and pounding his fists into the bed. After awhile he screamed into his bed, extremely frustrated.

"I HATE YOU KWON JIYONG!"

"What did I do?"

The voice scared Seungri and he instantly looked up and saw Jiyong standing with his bags at the end of the bed. "Why are you in here?" Seungri watched as Jiyong sat on the bed and grabbed Seungri's hands in his own.

"I have a key. I'm staying here, of course. So..why do you hate me?" Jiyong began swinging Seungri's arm and raising his eyebrows, curious to hear the answer.

"I don't...hate you..." Seungri's voice began to trail off and he began to pout. "But...you didn't hang out with me."

Jiyong laughed and laid himself on Seungri, his chin resting on Seungri's chest. "It's not that I didn't want to. I was filming the music video, you know." Jiyong gave his best 'forgive me' eyes to Seungri, but Seungri only looked away.

"You always hang out with Seunghyun hyung now. It's not fair." Seungri let out a frustrated sigh. "I just want to get your attention too."

"Oh, I see. You're jealous?" Jiyong rested his cheek on Seungri's chest and laughed. "Don't worry. I only have eyes for you." He glanced back up at Seungri who slowly looked back at him, a small smile threatening to break out, but he held it back.

"You have to hang out with me when I call next time."

"What if I'm busy?" Jiyong smiled.

Seungri's eyes darted back and forth. "Oh...Well...I guess, if you can't..."

Jiyong laughed once again and ran his hands through Seungri's hair. "But I'm with you right now. So that's enough right?" Jiyong's hands settled on the top of Seungri's head and he watched as Seungri slowly nodded. "Kiss?"

"Ummm..." Seungri frowned and was about to decline, when Jiyong moved up and pressed his lips against Seungri's. Seungri wanted to pull away, but Jiyong's lips were soft and he could feel Jiyong's mouth form into a smile that he instinctively kissed back.

"You're cute. Very cute," Jiyong said when he pulled away.

"Yeah I know," Seungri replied and grinned. "You are too."


*Requested by msky_v1p. Sorry this took me FOREVER to write. I hope you like it :)

**PLEASE READ** SavorySins requested a proposal chapter and I really like that idea and was thinking that once I write that chapter, the one shots after that will just be about the proposal and leading up to a wedding.. So if anyone has any more requests, please let them be something related to a proposal (not what the actual proposal should be since SavorySins already requested and I already have an idea) like planning the wedding, honeymoon stuff, bachelor party, things like that. I'll be writing and posting the proposal chapter in a chapter or two because I have last requests to do! Thank you so much!