1000 won

Let's Love (GRI oneshots)

“Seungri, are you home? Come here!” As soon as the maknae hears his name being called, he runs out from the kitchen and to the doorway of his apartment. Daesung has just come in, with his hair messed up from the strong winds outside and his coat buttoned up halfway.

“What are you doing here?” It isn’t until Daesung takes off his shoes and walks up to Seungri, does he notice the small bag in his hand. “What’s that?”

“It’s for you. I thought you would need it so you don’t have to use that old, tattered one anymore.” Daesung s the bag into Seungri’s hand and makes his way further into the apartment, and notices someone else, watching him and Seungri from the couch. Jiyong is sprawled out on the couch with his feet dangling off the edge of it and his arm over his stomach “Oh hi, hyung. Seungri, I’m going to use the bathroom.”

As Daesung leaves, Jiyong begins to sit upright and watches as Seungri starts to look into the bag. “Maknae, come over here. Let’s look at it together.” Seungri happily follows orders and when he sits himself down next to Jiyong, he is clearly excited to know what his present is. Jiyong is curious as well, but tries not to show it, leaning back into the couch and taking small peaks at the bag. What Seungri pulls out is a small, wallet. Jiyong smiles a little at the simple gift and waits for Seungri’s reaction.

“What do you think? Better than the old one right?” Daesung joins them in the living room and before anyone can process what happens, Seungri is on his feet and pulls Daesung into a hug, who can only laugh at Seungri’s ridiculous reaction. Jiyong watches the scene, with a sour look on his face and can only let out a scoff of disbelief.

“Thanks hyung. You’re the best.” When Seungri releases Daesung, he smiles widely and doesn’t let it drop, even after Daesung leaves a couple minutes later.

“Are you that happy?”

“Yes.”

“Come over here. Give me some money.” Jiyong holds his hand out to Seungri as he comes to join him on the couch again. Seungri searches his pockets and hands him a 1000 won note. Jiyong smooths out the crumpled money and begins to fold it over and over again. Seungri can only watch, asking every other minute what Jiyong is doing even though he doesn’t respond. When Jiyong is done, he silently gives it to Seungri.

Seungri turns over the money that Jiyong folded for him in his hands. “It’s a heart.”

“It’s better than the wallet, right?”

Seungri doesn’t say anything. He takes the wallet Daesung gave him and puts the folded 1000 won into one of the pockets and Jiyong smiles as he watches.


Another short one shot with a slightly jealous GD. I'll be putting up another one soon!

Also, if anyone is curious, I based this oneshot off of this photoset: (click)