Feelings Revealed

Wrong Place, Right Time

When you turn around you see Lee Sooman standing there.

“So? Will you be a member of my company?” He says.

“Yes…Yes sir…” You say. After that the cake is cut a small piece is handed to you. SHINee and EXO get ready for their group stage as the camera men shut off their cameras. As SHINee and EXO perform you watch from the side. SHINee runs off EXO starts their solo stage, and Chanyeol follows them. He holds his hand out to you smiling.

“Come here Kass.” He says. You put your hand in his and he pulls you out on stage. You squint as bright lights hit your face and blush a bit.

“We like to sing a song for you, to thank you for what you’ve done for us. Just a small token of our appreciation.” Kai says. “Nothing special, just something fun for you to enjoy.”

The music for Run starts playing and you smile. You’ve always loved this song, it was fun and upbeat. The boys dance around the stage, singing to you and dancing like dorks around you. You wish you could join them, but you know it’s better if you don’t. You can’t help but laugh as Chanyeol completely stills for a second then dashes down the stage, racing Baekhyun to see who could get back to you faster. You flinch as they both nearly crash into you and fall out laughing as they both end up sprawled out on the ground from stopping so quickly. You start asking yourself what you got yourself into. When the song ends EXO leads you off stage still laughing and smiling.

“You dorks…You know you didn’t have to do that for me right?” You say.

“Yeah we did. It got you smiling and laughing, and it shows the fans that we truly do like having you around and that you aren’t forcing us to let you hang out with us.” Kai chuckles.

“Wait, you mean she’s not???” Suho says in a fake shocked voice, making everyone laugh again.

“We have to get changed for the final performance with the entire SMTown group. You have to get dressed to Kass. Because you are going out on stage with us, now that you’re an honorary member~” Luhan says. “Oh, and after the concert we are taking you out somewhere.”

As said, the boys walk off to get changed as a stylist noona pulls you off to get you ready for the performance. You’d prefer not to go out on stage, but you aren’t going to object and seem rude. After a while you meet back up with the EXO boys. Pretty much all of them except Kai gawked at you.

“Hey, Chanyeol! If you don’t make your move soon, I might instead! I mean wow~” Chen says. You look at Chanyeol who is now beet red, but you can’t tell if it’s from embarrassment or anger, or possibly both. He turns to look at Chen, who has seemingly realized his mistake and takes off running as Chanyeol chases after him.

“Well then…” You say turning your attention back to the other ten boys, nine of which are still staring at you. “What?”

“You look gorgeous.” Lay says.

“Really?”  You ask, looking down at yourself. The noonas that had gotten you ready had dressed you in a knee length, sleeveless dress that matched the boys’ outfits. They gave you an over shirt that matched, to hide the gauze and wraps on your shoulder. They had fixed your long straight hair into a cute messy bun, and put some makeup on you to match the look. They gave you some high-heels and after making sure you could walk in them, led you back to where EXO would meet. You didn’t think the boys would like how you looked though. Once Chanyeol comes back with Chen, both being scolded by a noona for acting so childish, it was time for the last performance to start. One band after the other filled the stage and sang their parts.

When it is over the noonas lead you back to where you changed and help you change again. They help remove your makeup, then lead you back to EXO. When you get back you see SNSD crowded around EXO. When you get closer you can see Sunny talking with Chanyeol. It looks like they are flirting though, so you stay away. She was definitely flirting with him, you figure that out as she places a hand against his chest and smiles.

“You okay Kass? You look a little gloomy.” Kai says sitting next to you. “Don’t you want to come meet the SNSD girls?”

“No…I think I’m good…” You say sighing, glancing at Chanyeol. He is smiling down at Sunny who still has her hand on his chest. He looks up and your eyes meet. You look away fast, not noticing the grimace on his face, realizing the situation he was in. He is always really friendly, and doesn’t always understand that someone is trying to be more than friendly, and sometimes lands himself in some awkward situations, like this one. He wants to walk over to you, but Sunny won’t let him move so he’s stuck. You sigh and rest your head on Kai’s shoulder yawning. Much to your dismay, once all of EXO gets back they crowd around you, making the SNSD girls curious.

“So are you going to introduce us to your little sis?” Sunny asks, arm linked with Chanyeol’s who looks very uncomfortable.

“Um well…” He looks at you, and you just shrug. “This is Kassy. Um Kassy, these are the SNSD members.”

“Hey.” You say, as it comes out as more of a whimper. Chanyeol notices and flinches. “Okay, all the members of EXO are back, can we go eat now?”  You ask, wanting to get out of here.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Suho says.

“Can we come along guys?” Sunny asks, more or less asking only Chanyeol.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea…” Kai says. “I mean this is our thank you to her. It’s not like a big celebration.”

“Oh okay.” Sunny says a bit disappointed. “I’ll see you soon then, Chanyeol~” She says leaning up to kiss his cheek, but he quickly moves so she can’t.

“Yeah…bye.” Chanyeol says removing his arm from Sunny’s grasp and moving to your side as EXO walks out to their vans. As you walk you stay closer to Kai, feeling a bit dejected, thinking Chanyeol likes Sunny. You stay away from Chanyeol most of the night, and the fact that you are wearing his shirt, with his scent was a bit depressing to you. You don’t know why you feel so upset about this. It’s not like he’s your boyfriend, he can do whatever he wants, and flirt with whoever he likes. But there was something about the way he has been treating you, that made you think he likes you. Maybe you misinterpreted it. Maybe he was just treating you so nice because you saved his life, and the fact that you are Kai’s sister. That was probably it. That was probably the only reason EXO wanted anything to do with you. Because you saved one of their own and because you are related to the face of the group.

“Hey, are you okay, Kass? You’ve seemed a little down since after the concert.” Chanyeol says. “You didn’t speak in the car on the way to dinner, you barely spoke at dinner, and you aren’t speaking again.

“I’m fine…” You say, staring out the window. The van starts to slow down in front of a beautiful house and finally stops.

“This is our house Kass.” Kai says. “Welcome home~”

They all get out of the van and walk you into the house. Kai shows you around a bit as the rest of EXO collapse in the living room, immediately starting to pig out on snacks and play video games. Your birth parents weren’t home, and wouldn’t be for a few hours, so EXO decided they were just going to spend the night here. Kai leads you to your room and sits next to you on your bed.

“Kass…we all know something’s up with you, but you won’t tell anyone…will you at least tell me?” He asks. You shake your head and sigh.

“Nothing is wrong.” You lie.

“Kassy, please?” He urges. You sigh again, this time giving in.

“Does…does Chanyeol like Sunny? Is he dating her?” You ask.

“Sunny? No. They are good friends, but he doesn’t like her…she has a thing for him, if you couldn’t tell, but he always rejects her. Besides, he has his eyes on another girl I know.” Kai chuckles. “Is that all you were worried about Kass?”

“Yeah…Who is the other girl he has his eyes on?” You ask.

“You’ll find out soon. I promise.” Kai chuckles. “I’m gonna let you get settled in okay? If you need anything I’ll be down stairs with the rest of the guys, kicking some as at some video games. Come down whenever you’d like okay?”

You nod and smile gently at him. He leaves the room and you lay back on your bed groaning.

“So he doesn’t like Sunny, but he does like someone else.” You say to yourself, not realizing that the “someone else”, could be you. You sit up and look around your room. It was a beautiful room, but it would take some getting used to, and some personalizing, before it actually felt like your room. You walk over to your closet and see your poor excuse of a wardrobe already hung up in there. You look down at your shirt and smile a bit. He may not like you like that, but you are glad he cares. There is a knock on the door.

“Come in.” You say.

“Kass…” Chanyeol’s voice says as he walks in the room.

“Hey Chanyeol…” You say, feeling a pang in your heart from jealousy.

“Why have you been avoiding me Kass? You didn’t even sit next to me in the restaurant. Why haven’t you talked to me like you always do? Ever since we left the concert, you’ve been acting like I’m a virus or something.” He says all in one go.

“Sorry…”  You whisper. “I just…I don’t know…when I saw you with Sunny. Sorry…”

“So this is about Sunny.” He says, sounding a bit disappointed. Not at you, but at himself. But then a small smirk appears on his face as he realizes that you were jealous of another girl clinging to him. Meaning you liked him, even if just a bit.

“Yeah…” You whimper, realizing you revealed that you were jealous.

“Were you jealous of her Kass?” He asks, stepping closer to you. You take a step back as you nod.

“Why?~” He asks, taking another step towards you. You shrug with your good shoulder. He takes a few more steps forward while you step backwards until your back connects with the wall, and you can’t go anywhere.

“Do you like me Kass? Hmm? Is that why you were jealous?” He says as he places his hands on the wall next to your head, trapping you in between them. You whimper again as he still gets closer. You can feel that your cheeks are bright red, so you know he can see.

He leans down and whispers in your ear, “Because if you don’t like me, I’ll be a bit disappointed. I mean I like you and all, so it would if you didn’t like me.” And that’s where you lose it. You grab his shirt with your good arm and press your face into his shoulder. You start crying. You don’t know why, but you can’t help yourself. You can feel him gently wrapping his arms around your waist, being very careful not to hurt you.

“I mean that Kassy. I like you…like a lot. I can’t explain why…but from the moment I set my eyes on you, I felt like I was in love.” He says holding you close. You sob and nod your head, trying to say you felt the same way. You both stay like that until you stop crying. You pull your head away from his shoulder and he pulls back a bit, being careful not to hurt you. He looks at you and smiles, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear. You smile at him, and press your cheek into his palm when he caresses it gently.

“I’m serious Kass…” He says again. “I think…I think I’m in love with you.”

You smile again and lean up, while tugging on his shirt, until your lips meet in a sweet kiss. After a few seconds you pull away and say, “I think I’m love with you too, Chanyeol.”


Thank you for reading!~ I hope you enjoyed~ Please subscribe, and comments and upvotes are very much appreciated. Please check out my other stories~

~Katiebooh98