More Secrets and Unknown Feelings

Wrong Place, Right Time

“You lucky !!” Alexis yells.

“What?” You ask.

“You are brothers with Kim Jongin, otherwise known worldwide as Kai!” She yells. Kai and Chanyeol had gone to get something to drink for them all.

“It’s no biggy.” You say shrugging.

“No biggy????” Both Alexis and Zachery yell in unison.

“You are his sister Kassy. That y mother er is your damn brother. Ugh. Wait. No this is good. If he’s your brother, that means he can’t date you, which means he can date me~ Talk to him for me babe, okay?” Alexis says, her mood flipping 180.

“I’ll talk to him later okay?” You say. Soon after your door opens and Kai and Chanyeol walk in with D.O in toll.

“Look who we found.~” Chanyeol says, sitting on the edge of your bed, on your good side. He gives you his famous smile and hands you a drink.

“Thanks.” You say, smiling slightly.

You all sit there and talk for a while, getting to know each other. After a while, Alexis and Zachery have to leave. When they shut the door behind them, you sigh loudly.

“You okay?” Chanyeol asks.

“Yeah…They just get to be a little much sometimes…sorry for their behavior. It’s not every day you get to meet your favorite band though, so I think they were a bit starstruck.” You say.

“Nah its fine.” D.O says.

“Hey Jongin, Alexis wanted me to talk to you about something. If I don’t and she finds out, I’m dead, so I might as well get this out of the way now.” You sigh.

“Hmmm??? What it is?” He asks confused.

“I apologize in advance for this…” You say. He just looks at you confused. “As you can probably guess, Alexis finds you like superhot and y, like most fan girls.

 She wants me to ask you to date her.” You say sighing.

Kai chuckles and you can hear D.O snicker.

“Okay then…But um…Can I tell you something without you being judgmental?” He asks.

“Yeah, sure what is it?” You ask.

“Well, I’m sort of well…gay. I like guys.” Kai says.

“Same here.” D.O throws in.

“Oh, okay.” You say. “That’s fine. I don’t know if you could tell, but Zachery is Gay. He insists I call him Zachy.”

“Okay, well um…Can I tell you something else and you not tell anyone outside of the K-Pop world?” Kai asks.

“Sure!” You say.

“Kyungsoo…erm…D.O and I are a couple…” He says hesitantly.

“Really?” You ask.

“Yeah…” D.O says.

“AWWWW!” You exclaim. “That is so cute!! Wait wait…Who else in EXO is gay?” You ask.

“Uhm…Kris, Luhan. They are actually a couple.” Kai says.

“Yeah, Sehun is gay too, but he’s single.” D.O says.

“I think Baekhyun and Lay are gay too, but they are both single too.” Chanyeol says.

“What about you Chanyeol? Are you gay?” You ask.

“Me? No.” He chuckles. “I’m straighter than a straight pin.”

You chuckle at his lame joke, and for some reason you feel a bit relieved, you don’t know why though.

“So are those all the members that are gay?” You ask.

“Yeah, of EXO at least.” Kai chuckles.

“Is anyone in SHINee gay?” You ask.

“Come on. With a name like SHINee, who isn’t gay in that band? Taemin and Minho are a couple, Key and Jonghyun are a couple, and Onew would have a boyfriend, but he’s too caught up in his chicken.” Chanyeol laughs. You chuckle and say “Come in.” when a knock sounds on the door.

“Hey Kassy, how do you feel?” Your doctor asks. You feel an ache from your stomach that has been aching all day. No matter how many times they’ve given you the medicine, there has always just been this ache.

“Honestly? My stomach hurts. It’s been hurting since I woke up yesterday…the medicine hasn’t helped at all and it’s starting to get worse…” You say. Your doctor nods.

“Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me. I came here to tell you that you are scheduled for surgery tomorrow to fix whatever is messed up inside your stomach. They couldn’t fix everything while you were in ICU, so they scheduled you for a surgery a couple of days later.” Your doctor explains. You sigh and look at the three EXO boys with slightly scared eyes. You’ve always been afraid of surgery, so the fact that you know you are going to have it done scares the ever living crap out of you. The sympathetic looks you get from them helps though. You turn your attention back to the doctor as he begins talking again.

“Your mother stopped by earlier to see how you were doing, but she was too scared to actually come see you. She said your step-dad would drop by later to talk to you, to see if you’re mad at them. See if you want to contact your true parents.” He says.

“Okay. Just send him in when he gets here.” You say. Your doctor nods and leaves the room then. You sigh and sink back a bit.

“You okay sis? …” Kai asks.

“I hate the thought of surgery…” You say. You can feel Chanyeol grab your hand and the back of it with his thumb slightly. You look at him and the bright smile he’s giving you immediately calms you down. You give him a reassuring smile, showing you’ll be okay. Kai’s phone starts ringing then. He answers and puts it on speaker.

“Hello?” He asks.

“Kai, Chanyeol and D.O are with you, correct?” EXO’s manager’s voice speaks out.

“Yes sir.” Kai replies.

“Good. Listen up you three. EXO’s schedules for tomorrow have been cancelled. You were supposed to have a few interviews, but one of the hosts got sick, and something else happened that just made the others cancel and reschedule. I think they were gonna have some sort of meeting. I don’t know. Either way you have a free day tomorrow. Have fun.” Their manager hangs up then.

“Looks like we are free tomorrow.” Chanyeol says while smiling at you. You suddenly realize that he is still holding your hand. You blush slightly and smile.

“Will you guys be here for me then?” You ask.

“Of course!” All three guys say in unison. You yawn and look at the clock that’s on your bedside table. It is getting late and your stepdad hasn’t stopped by yet, but you start thinking about going to sleep.

“Are you tired Kassy?” Chanyeol asks, the back of your hand with his thumb again. You smile at the gesture and nod. “Do you want us to leave then?” He asks.

“I don’t want you too…but I’m really tired…so I guess you have to…” You say slightly.

“Okay Kassy.” Kai says. He stands up and walks over to you. “We’ll be here before you go into surgery tomorrow, and we’ll be here when you get out okay?”

“Okay Jongin.” You say with an appreciative smile on your face. He walks to the edge of your bed and gives you an awkward hug so he doesn’t hurt you. You hug him back with your good arm. He kisses the top of your head and pulls away. D.O walks over and hugs you awkwardly, before ruffling your hair and moving away.

“Sleep well Kassy. We’ll see you tomorrow. If the other EXO members don’t have plans for tomorrow, we might just drag them along.” D.O chuckles.

You chuckle and nod your head saying, “Sounds like a plan. Hopefully I will sleep well.”

Finally Chanyeol leans forward and hugs you gently. You hug him back the best you can. You blush a bit as he kisses your forehead and leaves his lips lingering there for a bit. You feel something flutter in your heart and you feel butterflies in your stomach. You had no idea why though. Were you falling for him? He’s always been your bias, but you knew nothing would ever happen with him. When he pulls away you still have a blush on your face, but also a small smile. He stands up and walks to where the other two were already gathering their stuff.

“Hey Kassy? Before I go, can I ask you something?” Kai asks.

“Sure.” You say.

“Are you wanting to meet your birth parents? Are you wanting to meet our mom and dad? …” Kai asks shyly. You yawn and nod your head enthusiastically.

“If at all possible, yes!” You say. Kai smiles and chuckles.

“Good. Then I just might have to get them to swing by with us tomorrow.” He says. “Now sleep well Kass okay? We all love you. Goodnight little sis.”

You smile and nod. “You sleep well too Jongin. I love you all too. Goodnight.” They all wave as they walk out the door, saying goodnight. Chanyeol is the last one out, so he turns off the lights and closes the door. You smile to yourself, happy to finally have people to actually care about you. You fall asleep with that smile on your face. Completely forgetting about the events coming tomorrow.


Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying it. Upvotes and comments are appreciated and please subscribe if you enjoy. Have a good day.

~Katiebooh98