The Fan Meet

Wrong Place, Right Time

A/N: Sorry this took me so long to update. I've been extremely busy lately and a lot has happened. Anyways i hope you enjoy the chapter and please comment, upvote and subscribe~


You sigh and splash cold water on your face. You’ve calmed down a bit, but you know that if you want to go to the fan meet with them, then you need to get out of the bathroom soon. You look yourself over and open the door just as Chanyeol was about to knock.

“There you are Kass.” He says. “All of us were worried. No one could find you.”

“Sorry. I just was…getting ready.” You mumble.

“You okay Kass?” Chanyeol asks trying to hug you. “You look sick.”

“I’m fine.” You mumble as you slide past him, avoiding his hug. You walk to the living room and sit in the open seat next to Kai. He gives you a sympathetic knowing look you cuddle into his side a bit. Chanyeol appears in the doorway and gives Kai a helpless look. Kai sighs.

“Chanyeol, go ahead and go out to the van. Kassy and I will be out in a moment. Okay?” Kai says.

“Okay…I love you Kass…” Chanyeol says, and you can tell that he is hurt. You sigh as Kai shifts position to where he is holding your shoulders looking you in the face.

“Kassy, I know what you saw hurt you. I can’t even begin to imagine that pain. I know if I ever saw something like that happen between Kyungsoo and one of his exes it would kill me on the inside. But I also know that Chanyeol loves you more than he has ever loved anything. Anyone can see that you are the only thing ever on his mind. He loves you okay? What you saw meant nothing. Hyun-ae is a and she’s a , and she’s going to try anything to get Chanyeol back, but he’s not going to leave you. He’d rather die than lose you, and he made that very clear to me okay Kass? I can promise you that what happened in the kitchen meant nothing to him.” Kai says.

“He got this gleam in his eyes. She said something about me being a and that he was the only man that can make her feel the way he does, and he just got this look, almost like  he was about to give in…” You whimper close to tears again.

“I saw that too Kassy, okay? But I can promise that gleam wasn’t about what you thought it was. I questioned Chanyeol about that myself, and I can promise you. That gleam was definitely not him about to give in okay?” Kai asks while brushing the tears away from your eyes as they fall again. You sigh and hug Kai. He hugs you back.

“Now let’s go before we are late to the fan meet.” Kai says. “And Kassy…Chanyeol now knows you know what happened in the kitchen. He’ll be apologizing non-stop when you’re in private, and he’s going to try to make it up to you in every way possible. Just be nice to him and let him know that you forgive him and that you still love him okay?”

You nod slightly and smile.

“Oh, and how is your stomach and shoulder?” Kai asks and you both walk out to the van.

“They still hurt a bit, but they feel a lot better than they did.” You say as Kai shuts the door behind you. You both walk to the van that EXO-K is sitting in. Kai climbs into the front seat and you sit in the empty seat next to Chanyeol. He immediately wraps his arms around you carefully so he doesn’t hurt you.

“I’m sorry…” He murmurs against your ear. You just shake your head and cuddle against him.

“It’s fine…It wasn’t your fault Yeollie. I’m not mad okay? I love you.” You whisper back. He holds you closely the entire way to the fan meet, being very careful not to hurt you. Once you get to the fan meet you all get out of the vans and walk to the long tables that are set up. There is still about a half hour before the actual meet starts, but there is already a long line formed waiting for the chance to meet their idols. A few security officers you all “backstage”, to get ready. Stylist noonas start gathering around the boys fixing their hair and applying make up to cover blemishes. Kai instructs someone to find a chair and place it between Chanyeol’s and his own.

“Fans have been wanting to meet you as well Kass, so I hope you have a signature.” Chanyeol teases. You blush at the thought of having your own little fan base among the EXO fan base.

“He’s not lying Kassy. A lot of people appreciate what you did for us. And a lot of people have seen the way this doof acts when you are mentioned, so a lot of people ship you two together.” Suho teases.

“People will ask if you two are a couple, but you have to say no, okay, Kassy?” Kai says. “You can’t tell them the truth, not yet at least.”

“I understand you say, but do you actually think anyone will ask me for a signature?” You ask.

“I think a lot of people will.” EXO’s manager says, walking over. “And Kai is right. You two can’t reveal your relationship today, you’ll be able to soon, just not today. Okay? But do a lot of fan service, okay? Fans will love it and go crazy.”

You both nod and he smiles at you. A stylist noona comes over and starts trying to tame his hair as another one takes notice of you and asks EXO’s manager if they should get you ready too. He nods and suddenly you are swarmed by some of EXO’s noonas. You scowl at Chanyeol as he laughs at your expression. Stylist tug your hair this way and that and apply makeup before finally handing you a mirror so you can see what exactly they did to you. What you see in the mirror takes your breath away. They had pulled your hair into a braid and pinned back your short bangs. They had applied makeup to cover all your blemishes and applied natural colors to make your eyes stand out more.

“Quit gawking at yourself.” You hear Chen say. You blush as you hand the closest stylist the mirror.

“You look beautiful.” Chanyeol says pulling you close gently.

“Thank you.” You say as your blush deepens.

“I’m sorry…”He murmurs next to your ear again.

“I said it was okay.” You whisper back again.

“5 minutes!” Their manager calls. “Get onstage and get ready to sign.”

You look at Chanyeol and he smiles slightly. He presses his lips against yours gently and then you both walk out on stage with the rest of EXO. You sit between Kai and Chanyeol near the end of the line of the twelve boys. The guards start moving the rope to let fans in one at a time to get the boys signature. It takes a few minutes before the first fan reaches your part of the lineup and by the time she does, you’re already starring off into space.

“Oppa!~ Is this your sister?” You hear a girl asks. You look to your left and see the first fan talking to Kai as he signs her little booklet. He looks at you and then back at the girl smiling.

“Yeah this is my little sis.” He says, patting your head gently.

“I’m not a little kid…” You groan. “Why do you all insist on patting my head?”

“Cause its fun.” Chanyeol chuckles while patting your head. You try and swat his hand away with your good arm, but he moves it too quickly.

“Ah too cute~” The girl squeals.

“Here you go.” Kai says, handing the booklet back to the girl.

“Will you sign it for me?” The girl asks shyly, handing her booklet to you.

“Where should I sign it?” You ask shyly.

“Sign it under Kai-oppa’s signature, on his page~” The girl suggests. You nod and sign your name along with “Kai’s sis”, under Kai’s signature. You smile politely as you hand her booklet back and chuckle as the next fan comes up to Kai and says, “Oppa you’re my bias!~ And your sister looks a lot like you~”. Your attention is turned back to the first fan though when you hear her ask Chanyeol, “Oppa, are you dating Kai’s sister?”

“Kassy? No. But she is fun to pick on.” He chuckles while patting your head again. He finishes signing the booklet and hands it back to the girl.

“Uhm, your name is Kassy right?” You hear a fan ask.

“Hmm? Oh yeah. You can call me Kassy.” You say.

“Thank you for saving Chanyeol-Oppa’s life. He’s not my bias, but it makes me happy to know that there are fans that would put their lives on the line for these boys. Uhm, would you sign this? You can sign it under Kai-Oppa’s signature, or you can sign on any of the other member’s pages, I don’t mind.” She says. You nod and take the booklet from her hand and sign it quickly. You smile at her as she moves on. Things continue like this for a while. Fans get their booklets signed by Kai, and then thank you for saving Chanyeol’s life. Or gush over the fact that you look a lot like Kai and squeal when Kai gives you brotherly love. Fans would have you sign their booklets and ask if you are dating Chanyeol, or they would wait until they got their turn talking to Chanyeol, and asking him. People would squeal when Chanyeol showed you a bit of affection. He would rub your good arm sometimes or rub your back if he thought you looked too tense. He even told you to rest your head on his shoulder if you got too tired, while a fan was standing there.

“You two should totally date, that would be too cute~” One fan says after “finding out” that you two “aren’t together”. You just blushed and Chanyeol just winked at the girl as he finished signing her booklet. Some fans weren’t so happy about your presence though. Some fans would get their booklets signed by Kai and then completely ignore you and go straight to Kai. You didn’t mind that much at all. What you minded was when some fans said hateful comments.

“So what, you saved Chanyeol-Oppa’s life. Get an award and move on with your life. EXO doesn’t need you weighing them down.” One fan had said. Apparently she wasn’t aware of the fact that you and Kai were related.

“Do not speak to my sister like that.” Kai had commented. “She does not weigh us down at all. She is a welcomed member of the EXO family and we wouldn’t have it any other way. I suggest you get used to having her around, because she is my sister after all, and she did save our friend Chanyeol’s life.”

“Oppa, she’s your sister? I didn’t know.” The girl had said with a blush on her face. “I’m sorry Oppa~”

At another point, Kai finished signing a fans booklet and handed it back to her. The fan ignored you and went straight to Chanyeol, but she stepped back in front of you. She starred at you for a few seconds before suddenly slapping you. She immediately regretted it though when Chanyeol threw her booklet away and she was escorted away by guards. You had held your cheek and whimpered to yourself. Chanyeol turned you to face him and looked at your cheek carefully. The girl had slapped you pretty hard, so it left a bright red hand print on your cheek.

“Does it hurt?” Chanyeol had asked slightly. You nodded but had smiled when his thumb gently brushed over your skin.

“Maybe I should have stayed at home.” You had whispered.

“I don’t think you should have. It’s only a few fans causing problems.” He had whispered back. You both jumped as a squeal came from a fan near you two.

“Aww so cute~ Are you two a couple?~” The girl had asked, restoring the good mood. And now almost an hour later you sat here, head resting gently on Chanyeol’s shoulder as the line of fans slowly got shorter.

“It’s Kassy right?” A fan asks, causing you to sit up.

“Yeah.” You say while muffling a yawn.

“Thank you for saving Chanyeol-Oppa’s life and I think it’s cute that you are Kai-Oppa’s sister. I’m sorry about the fan that slapped you earlier. Fans like her make me sick sometimes. Any ways I was hoping you would come to the fan meet with the EXO guys today. I made plushies of all the members, and while I was at it, I made one of you.” The girl says. She reaches into a plastic bag and hands the plushie that looks like you, to you. You look at Kai who is inspecting his with a grin and then look back to the girl. “I heard you are a Chanyeol fan so I made you wearing a Chanyeol shirt. I hope that’s okay.”

“That is so sweet.” You say and you can feel the tears rising in your eyes. “Thank you so much for this. I love it so much. And I love the shirt. This was so nice of you to do for all of the members.”

“It was a pleasure.” The girl says. She shyly hands you her booklet. “Would you sign that please? I don’t mind where you sign it, I’d just like your signature. Oh and are you and Chanyeol dating? That would be so cute if you are.”

You sign the booklet and shake your head. “Sadly we are not dating. But we’ve heard it would be cute a lot today.”

“Aww. You two should consider it.” She says as you hand her booklet back. She pulls the plushie that looks like Chanyeol out of the bag and hands both it and the booklet to Chanyeol and looks back at you. “If a lot of people are saying it, there is probably a reason to that.”

“You’re right.” You say smiling slightly. You watch as Chanyeol signs the booklet then hands it back to the girl. He then grabs the plushie and hugs it while grinning like an idiot.

“It’s so cute!~ Thank you~” Chanyeol says. The girl smiles and nods and moves on down the line of boys.

“Let me see yours.” Chanyeol says as he grabs your plushie. As he inspects yours closely, you grab his and cuddle it. He looks at you and smiles as you hold the plushie close.

“That is so cute~” A fan says as she is handed her booklet back from Kai. “You two would be so adorable together~ Would you sign this form me, Kassy?”

You set the plushie down to sign the booklet for the girl and then hand it back to her. You grab the plushie again and smile at her politely.

“Have the police found the person who shot you?” A fanboy who was standing in front of Kai asks and points to your shoulder. You realize your bandages are poking out from under your t-shirt and immediately pull down your sleeve.

“Not yet…” You say looking down.

“Oh…sorry if that was bad to ask. Um…I hope they find the shooter soon…Whoever it was deserves to be punished for trying to hurt these for guys, and in the process hurting such a beautiful girl.” The guy smiles at you and you can feel Chanyeol tense next to you. You know the guy is trying to flirt with you, so you understand what put Chanyeol on edge.

“Would you be willing to sign this for me? I would love to have the signature of a gorgeous girl like you~” He says. The fanboy was the last in the line of fans, so the guys were just waiting on the last few of you to sign his booklet. You grab and sign his booklet, then hand it back.

“By the way, here’s my number. Call me sometime.” He says sliding a piece of paper across the table too you. You smile politely at him and set it in the pile with other notes fans had given you and Chanyeol. Chanyeol acts nice to the fanboy, but the moment the fan is gone completely, he takes the paper and throws it away.

“Well, that’s rude.”  You chuckle.

“Shut up…” Chanyeol mumbles. “No other guy is supposed to give you their number…”

You chuckle as you gather your stuff and start walking “backstage” to get the makeup off your face and take down your hair. Once out of sight of fans and other people who could reveal your relationship, Chanyeol turns you to look at him and kisses you, almost in a possessive way.

“You’re mine Kass, I don’t like other guys flirting with you…” He says in a warning voice.

“Now you know how I feel…” You mumble, immediately regretting it as you see the pain flash across his face.

“I said I was sorry…” He mumbles as he walks away to get ready to go eat.

“I just had to open my mouth…” You mumble sadly as you watch his retreating figure. You sigh and get ready to go to eat.


Thank you all so much for reading!

Follow me on twitter. X

Ask me things on Ask.fm. X

Stalk my Insta if you want. X

And most importantly, please subscribe, comment and upvote!~

2449c864f713016a8ae0240912bd427e.jpg

Bye bye~

~Katiebooh98