Chapter 8

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

After that Krystal say "Thanks for the birthday party and I love you guys❤️." And All the F(x) member said,"Aww we love you too❤️." "Also thanks for being here and being by my side." Said Krystal. "Your welcome and you know that we will always be here with you no matter what." Said L."Agree!." Everybody say.

 

"How come you didn't tell me that you already came back?" Said Krystal, talking to Namjoon.

"Because I want to suprise you and I knew that today it's was your birthday so I decide to make a plan with BTS and F(x) and L and also Minhyuk." Said Namjoon.

"Aww really thanks,Joonie that was the best birthday party ever."said Krystal while looking at Namjoon in the eye.

"We'll I got to go up and sing a song." Said Namjoon. "Okay."said Krystal.

"Today BTS and I are going to sing a song for the birthday girl and my girlfriend,Krystal." Said Namjoon. It made Krystal blush.

"The song is called,"For You." Said Namjoon.

[You could go and listen to the song on youtube and sorry I couldn't get the link.]

Before the song begin they did there greeting,"2!3! Hello Bangtan Soyuduen-imda!"

Everybody was surprised by it and was clapping for them. When the song finish they started to put on different music and started to dance and Namjoon and Krystal was outside talking to each other.

"You have such a great voice when you rap and it sound so y."Krystal said. And it made Namjoon blush.

"Thanks,Krystie." Said Namjoon.

"We'll lets go tell our friend that we are going to walk around before they say we have gone missing."said Krystal.

"Sure." Said Namjoon.

So they went back into the house and told everybody that they are going to walk around and everybody sure.

While walking Namjoon ask Krystal,"What do you want for your birthday?" Said Namjoon.

"Um.... I want only you and some shaved icecream."said Krystal.

"Okay then let's go get some shave icecream and I"m going to take you somewhere for my other birthday present for you." Said Namjoon.

Krystal nodded her head.

After they finish getting there shaved icecream Namjoon covered Krystal eyes and took her to this pinic under the stars.

[Flashback]

when they were a little kid.

"When I grow up I want to go to a pinic and watch the stars at night because it is really pretty at night." Said Krystal.

"Really,How about I promise to take you to go watch it at night and have a pinic there." Said Namjoon.

"(gasp) Really you will." Said Krystal.

"Yep." Said Namjoon.

"Okay then Pinky promise to me."said Krystal .

"Pinky promise." Namjoon said.

[End of flashback]

"Wow it is so pretty." Said Krystal.

"Yep it is." Namjoon said while looking at Krystal experssion."Remeber when we were little kids you want to go see the stars at night and have a pinic and we made a promise.."

"Yeah, I Remeber that." Krystal said.

"Well this is the birthday present for you and made our promise came true." Said Namjoon.

"Aww thanks Joonie." Said Krystal.

After talking for awhile Krystal fall asleep and Namjoon was still talking until he saw her asleep and remove her hair from her face and was looking at her beautiful face and said,"Aww look at the beautiful girl." And he put his jacket over her so she wouldn't be cold and kissed her on the cheek and smiled.

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter.Well update soon