chapter 10

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

During the tour of BTS......( 1 one weeek ago..)

Dara called Namjoon during their tour and she also became one of their lead for the concert in one of the songs.She asled him if they can get back together and she know what she has done wrong and she will make it perfect again and ask him for a 2nd chance. So then he said:

"Sure." Without even thinking for a sec.. and not  even thinking of the person who had loved him until now and never leaved his side at all.He just answered it so fast that it suprised Dara because she thought he is going to take forever but he didn't. So Dara was so happy that she even told Chanyeol the news and Chanyeol wasn't happy at all.

So Namjoon and Dara wwent and told the members and they were also suprised and told them to give us a minute to talk first before they can be happy for them.(telling namjoon to come with them.)

"Hyung, what about Krystal?" Jungkook said.

"I will deal with her later and imma break up with her soon." Namjoon said.

"But you can't changed your mined that fast." J-hope said.

"Anybody can changed their mined that fast because its a choice to make and i think Dara is more suitable for me then Krystal." Nmajoon said.

"Then, what about the lovey and fun relationship that you guys had?" V said.

"Thats is nothing and i really don't have feeling for her at all i'm just playing with her to get Dara back,remeber when i told you guys that." Namjoon said.

"Yes, we all do but thats is just wrong and can't you see she looks very happy around you."Jin said in a serious tone.

"I know that she looks happy around me because she always does even around her friends too."Namjoon said.

"Hyung, i don't like the path you are taking right now." Jinmin said.

"Don't worry nothing is going to go wrong at all." Namjoon said.

"Are you sure you have no feelings toward Krystal at all even you guys were bff for a very long time and have all those things you guys do even kissing her?" Suga said.

"Yes i bet you i have no feeling toward her and why would i, i just only like her as a friend." Namjoon said.

"What are you going to do if  go back home and when we come back its her birthday?." V said.

"I'll just act like nothing happen and just lie to her so she won't know."Namjoon said.

"Oh okay then if thats what you want to do and even we don't acccept your choice we can't interfare with your love life anyweay." Suga said looking at all the members.

They came back from the talking and Dara asked them,"So you guys accept me now?", and the all said Yes.

(End of the flashback or the 1 week ago.)

" How was they slide Krystal?"Nmajoon asked.

" Its was great and fun, how about you ?" Krystal asked.

"It was also fun too." Namjoon said.

"Well lets go and buy some icecream and take me home so you can go to your pratice." Krystal said.

"Sure then lets go and change our clothes first then." Namjoon said.

"okay then." Krystal said.

After they finish changing their clothes he took her to go buy sime ice cream and took her home and gave her a goodnight kissed.

Then he went back to his dorm and going to go and practice for 'Danger', then were all looking at him because he was smiling like an idoit.So they asked him,"Yah what are you smiling at?" and he answered by saying,"Nothing." but still smiling. So then Jun took they phone away from him and he saw that he was looking at Krystal and him together and then Jin was just smiling too.

"Namjoon why are you smiling at the picture and I thought you said you don't like her and only as a friend?" Said Jinmin.

"What who says i'm looking at our picture." Namjoon said.

"Then whats this picture looked like then." Jin said.

"It's noting give it back." Namjoon said  in a serious tone.

"Alright we are going to give it back." Jin said.

"I guess he likes Krystal but won't admit it and even he got his ex back too." Suga said outloud.

""What i don't like her, stop saying those stuff." Namjoon said in a nervous and serious tone.

"We are just asking huh guys." Suga said while looking at the members.

All the members agreed to Suga theory. So then the finish their dance pratice and went to go take a show and slepp after that. When Namjoon was about to sleep his phone ring and it was a text message from Krystal.

[Krystal message...]

[Hey are you already alseep if you are i just want to say goodnight and sleep alot so you won't be tired the next day, eat alot and don't forget to take some medcine to help you and hope you are feeling better nowadays, Well goodnight my Namjoonnie <3 Saranghae <3....]

When he saw the text message he was hapy because it showed how Krystal actually really cares for him like a mother, wife, girlfriend and a friend.

He replied:[ Imma about to go to sleep and thanks for the encouragement Soojungie <3}

 

Sorry a verry long update I'm having a writer block right now, but hope you enjoy the story today.