chapter 13

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

Namjoon [POV]

Why didn't Jin hyug tell me where she is at??? I really want to know what hospital she's in so I can apoligize to her for what i have done to her and the stuff i said to her........(ugh pabo Namjoon why did you say that to her, pabo....pabo.....pabo......namjoon...)

Krystal had woken up from the hosptial and saw that Bangtan boys,F(x),Myungsoo,Naeun,and Minhyuk had been there for her but she didn't see Namjoon at all. She cried and then Jin notice that she had woken up and told F(x),Myungsoo,Naeun,and Minhyuk to wake up and see her and they all did.

Victoria ran to her.....

"Good thing you are okay, you know how Vic omma is really worried that something bad might happen." Victoria said to the kinda half-awake Krystal.

"Don't worry I'm fine, and how long was i uncouncious?"Krystal said and ask Victoria.

"You were uncouncious for about 12 hours."Jin said, by answer to Krystal answer, instead of Victoria.

"Oh really, was it really that bad." Krystal said.

"No need to ask more question because you might faint again, Okay Krystal." Victoria said to her.

"Okay then Vic omma." Krystal said that made Victoria smile.

"We are glad that you are feeling fine." said everybody. Then the bangtan boys kneel down and apoligize for what had happen between her and Namjoon and for what they did.

"We are sorry for the behalf of us and Namjoon and sorry for not telling you and the other rest that Namjoon and Dara got back together." Bangtan said.

"Its okay guys at least I'm okay and nothing really happen to me that much and i forgive you guys, except Namjoon."Krystal said to the guys that made them smile and happy.

"Okay can you guys go please, i want some time to rest." Krytsal said to them.

"Yes sure Krystal." Minhyuk said.

The doctor came in and said that Krystal can leave early because he conditon was fine.It made everyone happy and that they are going to celebrate something for her. So as everybody left Krytsal was alone and crying that made her eyes swollen because she stills remember the agruement that she and Namjoon had at the park.

When Bangtan arrive to the dorm........

"Hyung, how was Krystal?" Namjoon asked Jin.

"She's fine." Jin said.

"Oh really, gosh good thing she's fine, i was worry about her." Namjoon said.

"Worry? Why would you worry about her, you didn't care about her these couples days and week and you said you are worry about her. She even came by our dorm asking where are you and we had to lie to her everytime she ask or come." Jin said as he yell at Namjoon.

Namjoon was speechless and culdn't say anything. Jin showed him the photo that was taken from a person that it showed Namjoon and Dara together.

"You see this, when she saw these picture it had broken her heart and she didn't beleieve that you would do this to her and she had loved ever since and she only cared for you. She loved you but look you don't even loved her at all, and if i was her i would not date a guy like you. The other that breaks her heart more is that you guys are best friends and she thought being bestfriends with you is a good option because she doesn't want your guys realtionship to be over, but look what you did." Jin scolded at Namjoon in his angry voice."I pity Krystal not you at all."

"I'm sorry....." Namjoon said to Jin and the other memebers.

"Sorry doesn't cut it."Jin said and the others members agreed to Jin.

"Well were is Krystal hosptial i want to meet her and apoligize to her."Namjoon said to Jin.

"No i'm not telling you." Jin said,

"Please."Namjoon said begging Jin alot of time that annoyed him.

"Fine, i will tell you where she is at."Jin said.

"Really!" Namjoon said.

"But you better not tell on me." Jin said.

"Yes i would not tell on you."Namjoon said in a happy way.

"She's in the Dervy Hosptial.' Jin said.

"Thanks Jin i owe you one." Namjoon said to Jin.

So Namjoon left and went to Dervy hospital to meet Krystal. He arrived at the hosptial and went to check for Krystal room # , and the nurse told him that it was on the 3rd floor #301. So then he just went the way as the nurse told him.

He was searching for her room number and he found it and he hesitate to get in but he went in anyways. Krystal herad the door knob open so she asked....

"Who's there?" Krystal said to the person coming in.But no one answer and she yell again "Who's there?"

"Its me,Namjoon." Namjoon said.

"Go away i don't want to see you."Krystal said.

"I'm sorry for what i did and i want do it again and would you like to be my girlfriend again." Namjoon said to Krystal.

"Sorry no i don't want to be your girlfriend anymore because of the way you lied to me and i know that you will do it again,i'm not stupid and you called me a Stupid girl for dating a guy who is just going to use you and playing with you, you made me look like a toy to play with, well to tell you im not a toy to play around with, when i found out that you were dating this other girl it broke my heart and i kept on thinking of suciding but i didn't because i still love you but then i notice that my love for wasn't that worth it, so just go back to the girl you are dating know and don't come finding me, i don't want to see your face anymore and our realtionship and bestfriend realtionship is over now, and can you leave i don't won't to have any stress anymore. Krystal said to Namjoon.

So then after hearing those word from Kystal he was actually heart broken by it because he does love her as a real girlfriend not a fake one and he left. He knows that he can't lose to Krytsal and would find anyway to get her back for a girlfriend and a best friend.

Krystal notice that he left and started to cry so hard. Namjoon also heard her cry and now he was crying too because he finally realize that he loves Krystal not Dara.

 

 

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter eventhough it sounds boring and Sorry for long update