chapter 7

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

Dara (POV when namjoon they won and namjoon kissed Krystal)

Huh we could won so it can made Namjoon jealous and come back to me.Can't believe he kissed Krystal infront of everybody. Don't worry Krystal I know that he doesn't like you and is just playing with you because he stills have feeling for me not you.

Chanyeol(POV)

Looks like Dara is jealous of him and why can't she just looked at me and be happy but no cause all she cares is too get Namjoon back and she won't be happy with me cause im just her assitant only but don't worry i won't be you assitant long enough because im going to find a way to get you to love me not him.

Everybody was "oh...." and Namjoon and Krystal just looked at each other and blush and then Jungkook said:"Aww look at both of them they look shy already."teasing Namjoon and Krystal."OMG so damn cute."

After that Dara and Chanyeol left the campfire and went to there rooms. Dara:"I'll find a way to have him back cause by looking at his face before that he stills likes me." and Chanyeol was like in his mind:"Aish.. this girl."

While everybody was still at the campfire Krystal and Namjoon decide to walk on the beach because it was a pretty view.They were holding hands and talking to each other and laughing.When they were sitting down on the beach sand under the moon they were still talking and them Namjoon kissed her again and made her shocked again but luckly she gave him a kiss back too because she also loved him too. and they both said "I love." to each other and then there friends came and scared them cause they were spying at them as usual too see what  they are doing.

So it was time to sleep and Namjoon walked Krystal to her hotel number and kissed on her forehead and hug eachother before she went in.Krystal said to him:"Today was a fun night." and he sad:"It sure was a fun night."

Then Namjoon went to his hotel number and texted Daraby saying "Don't be mad okay I was just doing that to make her happen." and Dara reply by saying:"Its alright im not made cause i know you still love."

But when Namjoon was sleeping all he can think about is Krystal outfit, the paper kiss game and the kissed that he gave her only and nothing about Dara.He think to himslef "Am i following in love with her already , but no i can't cause I still love Dara and nothing can change between me and Krystal cause we are just bestfriend.

They all have a wonderful time at the beach and it was time to go home so everybody packed there stuff and left the beach.

As time went by Krystal started to fall in love with so hard that no one can break her love from him and he also knows that too. When BTS was having there comeback and tour he tolded Krystal to wait for him and don't love anyody else and she said:"Yes i'll wait for you after you finish your work." During the tours Krystal has been texting him all the time to make sure he was in good health and didn't kinda overwork himself that much becasue she was worry that he will be sick.

He came back from his tour and made a suprise for her on her birthday.

So before that Krystal friends decide to throw her a birthday party because her birthday was tomorrow and they already knew that namjoon came back from the tour and he knew that her birthday was tomorrow so he told her friend to not tell Krystal that he came back cause he want to surprise her and he did. 

The birthday party...

Victoria took Krystal up to her room and was dress her up and Krystal ask:"Unnie, why are you dressing me up?" Victoria said:"Its for something special today." Krystal said:"What is it?" Victoria said:"You'll find out later." Krystal was confused but she was exciteed for it.

So then Victoria told them that Krystal was ready so everybody including BTS was hiding and when she came out they said"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL!!!" Krystal was surprise by it and started to tear up and she said thank you everybody for throwing me a aprty and then she blow the fire on thr candle and then Minhyuk said :"Krystal-ah Happy Birthday and there is someomeone hear to make you even   more happier and then Nmajoon came out from the box behind and hug her from the back and she got scared and that it was some stranger and started hitting him and Namjoon was like:"ow....' Then she notice the voice and looked back and it was Namjoon. Everybody in the room started to laugh cause of Krystal reaction and Namjoons.

Namjoon said:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY SOOJUNG!!SARANGHAE!!" 

And she was happy and similing so she hug him back and peck on his cheek.

 

Hope you guys also like this chapter and i will update tomorrow or today again.