chapter 14

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

So Krystal got out of the hospital the next day and everyone was there except Namjoon because he was kinda not welcome to go.
But anyways Jin told him the stuff that she is fined and all that so he doesn't have to worry that much.

At the dorm all Namjoon was doing is overthinking of what he did and what he is going to do to win her heart back before some one esle take it.

In Namjoon mind:
"I can't beleive i said those stuff to her and i hurted her so much that made her cried.Gosh im such a bad bestfriend and now she doesn't want to be my bestfriend because i 
lied to her and i shouln't lied to her. Wait? Why am i worrying about her then Dara? Shouldn't i worry about Dara then Krystal."

 His good side talking to him:
"Dude you are worrying about Krystal because you actually like her and woldn't admit that you do and stop lying to your self that you have no feeling for her. I know that somewhere in
side your heart you loved her as a girlfriend, wife and bestfriend not a toy."

His Bad side talking to him:
"Yah. You don't have to listen to the good side he is so totally wrong because you don't even have feeling for Krystal at all. You only loved Dara not Krystal."

"Aish i don't even know who i actually loved."

Then the members came and he asked them:
"Taehyung, how do you know if you actually love the right girl?"
"You know that you loved her because you care and worry for her and would do anything to be with her, Why do you ask?" V said.
"He is asking because he doesn't know who he love the most."Suga said.
"But i don't really know who?" Namjoon said.
"Then tell us about Krystal and Dara and we will tell you who you love the most."Jin said.

So after listening to Namjoon explaination about Krystal and Dara. Jin and everybody formed a circle and discuss who he actually loved the most.

The circle:
"I have a feeling that he loves Krystal the most." Jimin said.
"I agree with you hyung." Jungkook said.
"Okay so do you guys agreed because look at him, he look so depress and worry about some one and you only do that if you actually loved and cared for that person." Jin siad.
"True,true...."J-hope said.
"Okay so lets tell him."V said.

"Okay we will tell you who you actually cared because by looking at your experssion and the state you are in we already know." Jin said.
"Okay then and i trust your guys choice then. So who is it?" Namjoon said.
"It is-..........

Hope you like this chapter and will update soon.