chapter 17

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

 

 Krystal POV:

Ahh.... (screaming loudly)

Then suddenly she saw the person next to her moved and when Krystal turned to look at the person she couldn't believe that it was Namjoon.

" I can't  believe  this!  Me and Namjoon did it! 

Flashback......

"i love you , stupid Namjoon."and the kisses and everything.

OMG!OMG!OMG!

Namjoon POV:

Sunddenly i heard a screamed that awoken me and moved around when i notice that krystal was their stitting their and pancing i think. But good thing she didn't leave me. Even if she hates me i still love her.

Namjoon said husky: "You know that i still love you and i realize thhat i love you more than Dara because without your presence around me i feel lonely. I couldn't eat daily, couldn't sleep and my heart was depress because i didn't see your smile, your hugs, and kisses. I hope what i did yesterday made you realize how much i love you. Do you still love me too?

Krystal POV:

Namjoon words linger around her head.

 "You know that i still love you and i realize thhat i love you more than Dara because without your presence around me i feel lonely. I couldn't eat daily, couldn't sleep and my heart was depress because i didn't see your smile, your hugs, and kisses. I hope what i did yesterday made you realize how much i love you. Do you still love me too?

I didn't  know that he would not eat and sleep. I also misses his presence, hugs, smile and kisses too.

Namjoon i still love you no matter what happens.

Namjoon: So krystal do you still love me?

Hope you enjoy this chapter and what do you think is krystal answer and sorry for not updating for 3 months i guesss because of writer block and school and their is going to be another update soon and thr next chapter is the last one. :)