chapter 15

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

"It is Krystal" said Jin

"Really!" Namjoon said as he jump up all excited.

"Woah....don't have to be all that excited."Suga said.whisper to Jungkook," I thought he was going to be all sad and why wouldn't it be dara ans all that." "I don't know maybe he actually does love Krystal." Jungkook said.

"So how do i get her back ??" Namjoon ask so serious.

"Well, first of all you have to break up with Dara first." Jimin said.

"Okay but how do i do that?" Namjoon said

"You just tell her that let's take a break or we're over." Jimin said.

"But what if she cries..? Namjoon asked

"Then just tell her that there is alot of fishes out there and i know that im not the person for you and i hope you find someone better then me and then comfort her." Jimin said.

"Okay thanks Jimin." Namjoon said as he walked to the door to go out and meet Dara to tell her.

"Wow! You are really good at giving advice Jimin." V said to Jimin.

"Of course i am." Jimin said to V.

So then Namjoon called Dara adn said that he wants to meet her and tell her something and she was excited for it but she didn't know what is coming for her. Dara arrived at the place whereNamjoon told them to meet . When Dara saw Namjoon she went and hugged him but he pushed her off and say...

"Dara-.." Namjoon said.

"Yes,Monnie" Dara said.

"I...i want to take a break." Namjoon said.

"Why! What did i do to derserve this." Dara said while her tears are going to brust out and yelling at him.

"Well I think that i just don't love you how the way i use to love back then and i found someone who can take care of me and soesn't want anything but my love." Namjoon said.

"But i only love you." Dara said.

"No you don't love me because you left me in the beginning just because i was not rich and when i became a idol you came back for. Did you know how many years i waited for you and then i realize that she wasn't worth it." Namjoon said.

"I know and I'm sorry i would not do it again." Dara said while crying.

"Im sorry but i want take it back and 

" there is alot of fishes out there and i know that im not the person for you and i hope you find someone better then me okay." Namjoon said as he carefully touch her hair.

"I guess you're right."Dara said," Wel i hope you always find someone better for you to and you know who im talking about right." 

"Yeah i do." Namjoon said.

"Okay then , well lets become friends then." Dara said.

""Sure why not." Namjoon said.

End of their break up.

So then Namjoon decide to go to Krystal house but he couldn't go in because Krystal doesn't want to see him at alll. So then Jessica said to Namjoon that she will find a way to get her sister back to normal and love you again.

The next day....

Jessica called everybody to come over at her apartment to make a plan for Krystal and Namjoon to get back together and everybody agreed to her plan. Everyone knows except Krystal and Namjoon.

So heres the plan: We go to a  beach and bring everyone there and try to put Krystal and Nmajoon in the same room so they can talk to each other.

"No how about we just make them drunk and lead them to the same room , like in those movies."Jimin said 

"Yeah i like that but how are going to do it though." Jessica said.

"Its really easy  don't worry i will handle that part and Victoria,Jessica,Amber and all Krystal friend try an d convince her to go and  don't tell her that Namjoon is going to or she won't go at all and BTS we well do the same too." Jimin said to everybody and they all agreed.

So they went to the places that they need to do and tell Krystal and Namjoon without both of them knowing.

 

Hope you enjoy thjhis chapter and sorry that i haven't update because of too much work at home and homeworks.