chapter 18

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

Krystal: "Yes I do."

Namjoon:"What did you say? Say it louder i didn't hear you." said teasing her.

Krystal:"I say Yes I do!" Krystal said loudly.

Namjoon:"Yes! What?!"

Krystal:"Namjoon if you keep on teasing me like that im gonna say no!"

Namjoon:"Oh okay I'm sorry i just want to tease you and i already know that deep inside your heart you love me too." Namjoon said it chessily.

Krystal:"Yah! Don't sait it chessy i gonna throw up."

Namjoon:"Whatever! You like it when it chessy."

Krystal blushed shly when Namjoon said that.

Namjoon:"See you are already blushing."

Krystal:"What! No! Trying to cover her cheeks.

Namjoon back hugged Krystal tightly.

Krystal:"Hey Namjoon how come you did that if you love me and why did you leave me an-" Krystal ws cut off from Namjoon lips on hers.

Namjoon:"Shh...Baby no need to talk about it and anymore and i well explain it later."

Krystal smirked, while he was still kissing her passionately until their friends just barged in.

F(x) and BTS:

"Surpise and Congratualtions you guys are back as a wonderful cute couple."

Krystal:"Wait...How do you guys know that we will be backed together?" Krystal asked confusingly.

Victoria:"Um...Well we(pointing to the other members and BTS) and Namjoon plan this but if you are going to yell go and yell at Namjoon because he was the one to come this idea." They lied to Krystal it wasn't Namjoon it was them.

Namjoon:"What! It wasn't me first!" Krystal just stared about him stupidly.

Namjoon:"Uh...you  guys know that we are still you know....so can you guys leave and give us some time together and changed."

V:"But didn't you guys already have a lot of times yesterday night."

Luna:"Stupid V. Sorry for this alien words you already know where he came from." Luna just hit V and gave im the look.

So then they left and Namjoon and Krystal was left alone again.

Namjoon:"No where were we when they guys haven't interruptted us? Krystal respond by kissing Namjoon on the lips passionately and it lasted for 10 minutes and they cuddle for 30 minutes and then went and took a shower together and changed their clothes.

1 year later......

Krystal and Namjoon was already married and have one handsome boy who is 3 years old named Kim Tae Joon.

Dara and Chanyeol also got married and had 2 childern.

Some of the members are married and dating and some even married each other from the group F(x) and BTS.

 

So they live happily ever after.

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Have a great year  and hope that 2016 is going to be a great year and happy new year everbody and thank for the people who subscribe and comment on the story to make me feel inspired to finish this story and if its not because of you guys then this story will never be finished and also thinks for the encouragement for me to write more fanfics in the future and im also planning to write about BTS Suga and F(x) Amber because they are the SWAG couple and i kinda shipped them together. But that story won't come until i finish my other two stories first. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2016!