chapter 4

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

The person that caught Rap Monster eyes was Dara, his ex-girlfriend. Dara also saw him too but she noticed that there was a girl with him.In her mind she asked herself,"Who's is that lady?" So then Dara walked over to Rap Monster."hI."Dara said to Rap Monster and he reply back by saying "Oh, hi, long time no see." Dara said,"Who is this beautiful lady right beside you."looking at Krystal.

 

Krystal responded to the question before Rap Monster can say anything.Rap Monster"Oh shes m-" got cut off from Krystal."I'm his girlfriend Krystal Jung or Jung Soo Jung."Dara said,"Oh, Nice to meet you." then Krystal aslo replied back to her by saying"oh, nice to meet you too."Rap Monster who was just standing there trying to blurt something out."It was nice meeting you Dara but we got to go so see you later."(Dragging Krystal to go.)Dara said,"Oh yeah see you later too, Bye."

Krystal pov:

"Who is that girl?" How does she know Rap Monster?Is she his ex-girlfriend?happen during the time when she came over to them.

Krystal was looking at Rap Monster nonstop.He knows that Krystal is going to ask him a question."Krytsa-ah, do you have something to say to me?"

 

Sorry for the long update but hope you enjoy this chapter eventhough i wrote a little bit but i will update tomorrow.