chapter 9

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

Namjoon notice that it was getting very late so he decide to take her home.

The next morning...

Krystal woke up from her sleep and was hugging her bear because she thought it was still Namjjon but it wasn't until she realizes she was at home already and was dress in different clothes, then Luna came in and ask her"You finally woke up."

"How did i get home? I thought i was still with Namjoon?" Krystal said.

"He took you home and carry you bridal way to your room and he told me too take care of you because he might thought that you got sick from the coldeness yesterday, eventhough your are already cover with his jacket." Luna said.

"Really!" Krstal said.

"Yeah he did and he told me to tell you that he is going to pick you up and go somewhere at 8am." Luna said.

"Okay then, but who changed my clothes?>"Krystal asked.

"Of course me who do you think it was?." Luna said.

"No one." Krystal said.

"Oh while i was taking care of you, you where talking in your dreams by saying 'No please don't let me go for her shes not worth it and how could you do this to me and played me'" Luna said.

"Really i say all those words."Krystal said.

"Yes you did."Luna said.

"Well ima go take a shower then." Krystal said.

"Yeah sure and come down and eat your breakfast too."Luna said.

"Yeah i'll come down." Krystal said.

When Krystal finish washing herself she went down and eat her breakfast then a doorbell ring. So she went and open it and saw that it ws Namjoon.

"How's my princess?" Namjoon said while ruffing her hair.

"She's in a good mood." Krystal said.

"Well come on lets go then." Nmajoon said.

"Yeah sure but wait let me go to Luna that im going and going to get my pusure." Krystal said.

"Okay then." Namjoon said.

So Krystal went and told Luna that she was going and tell her to lock the door if she going to leave after her and Luna sid okay and bye hope you have fun.

Namjoon and Krystal arrive at the mall to eat some shave ice before they go to the adventure park to have fun. While they finish ordering their food Namjoon phone started to ring and he saw whom it was but didn't want to answer because he was kinda enjoying his time with Krystal.

"Aren't you going to answer the phone because that person been calin you alot know." Krystal said.

"Oh i'll then." Namjjon said.

"Hello." Namjoon said.

"Hey are you going to take me to the park today?" Dara said.

"Oh sorry i can't today im busy now."Namjoon said.

"Oh then how about tomorrow at 8?" Dara said.

"Sure why not." Namjoon said.

thent the calls ended...

"Who is it?" Krystal asked.

"Uhm..its one of my friend from a college that i went to." Namjoon said while hesitateing.

"College? You havent went to college because you said that you want to persure you dream only." Krystal asked him while looking confused and thinking confued.

"Oh did i saw college i mean...uhm..." Namjoon said "Well uhm.. how about we go to the advnture park and forget about that."

"Sure if been wanting to go right now." Krystal said.

"Then lets go." Namjoon said.

Sorry for late update but hope you guys like it and well update soon. and one hint:DARA AND NAMJOON ACTUALLY GOT BACK WITH EACHOTHER.