chapter 11

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

["Oh your welcome and sleep tight." Krystal texted.]

["Okay and you too,Bye and goodnight Jungie."Namjoon texted back to Krystal.]

End of there text message......

The next day.......

"Hey are you busy today?"Krystal called Namjoon.

"Sorry,I am and why?." Namjoon said.

"Oh i was wondering if we can go to the park or zoo and have some fun, but it looks like your busy so maybe next time."Krystal said.

"Yeah, I am and sorry too but we can go next Friday, if thats okay with you?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah that will be great an I will come to your place then on Friday."Krystal said.

"Yeah sure you can on Friday, cause Im not that busy anyways on Friday." Namjoon said.

"Okay then Friday it is." Krystal said.

"Yeah,gotta go bye." Namjoon said after closing the phone and not waiting for Krystal replied.

"Bye."Krystal said in a sigh..voice when closing her phone.

Especailly at that time Namjoon was with Dara and there were eating at a resturant nearby his place.

"Who was that?" Dara asked Namjoon.

"Oh, its just a friend of mines just calling to make sure I not doing anything werid." Namjoon said to Dara.

"Oh okay, then what were you guys talking about going on Friday?" Dara asked Namjoon again.

"Oh, he said that he wants to meet up on that day." Namjoon said.

"Oh okay then, so should we go somewhere else then." Dara said to Namjoon.

"Yeah we shold go to the park or zoo then."Namjoon said to Dara.

"Yeah sure com'on lets go then." Dara said to Namjoon.

"Yeah." Namjoon said to Dara.

Dara already knew that he was lying cause when she was evaesdropping she heard a girl voice that was smiliar to this person she knows, and she knew that it was Krystal. So Dara already made a plan on Friday so he can't meet her and make them broke up.

After a couple days not talking to Namjoon  or texting  them Krystal started t feel sad and bored nowadays. So she decide to go to Bangtan dorm cause she was having boredom inside of her. She told her parents that she will be meeting up with her friends and won't come back intil 9pm and they let her go. When Krystal got to the Bangtan dorm she was so happy because she thought she is going to meet Namjoon but nope she didn't and she even texted him by saying[I'm coming to your dorm to hangout with you.] and he sawed it but didn't replied back at all.

So she went and knocked on the door and Jin opened the door and saw Krystal standing there.

"Hi,Jin oppa, but is Namjoon here?" Krystal asked.

"Oh hi Krystal, and no he is not here, he went to the company and do some recording." JIn said. He has to lied to her because Namjoon called them berfore Krystal ring the doorebell and told them to tell Krystal that he went to the company but he didn't he actualy hangout with Dara.

"Oh okay then but can i stay here with you guys a bit cause I feel so bored at home." Krystal asked Jin.

"Oh sure why not and you can make it feel like your at home." Jin said to Krystal.

"Oh really thanks,Jin oppa." Krystal said that made Jin blushed a little bit.

"Your welcome and you can come here anytime you want to." Jin said to Krystal'

"Sure and thanks." Krystal siad.

They were all having fun because they know that Krystal was looking sad, but they made her laugh by their funny jokes,espcially Jimin jokes. Then V acciendently ask this question that made Krystal face went back to sadness. the question was:"Wonder why Namjoon went with his date instead staying home with us and have fun with Krystal?"]

"Don't listen to V, he always blurted out things without thinking all the time." Jin said to Krystal.

Suga hitted V on the head for asking that question and for being stupid.

"It's okay i don't mind it at all."Krystal said then V almost blurted something else until Jinmin put his habd to cover V mouth that maded Krystal to laugh at it.All of them were glaring at V for is weridness and stupidiness.

Krystal decide to go home because dhe told her parents that she is to come back at 9pm, and she told all the bangtan boys goodbye and left them. After they left Jin and Suga was scolding at V for the question he asked.

When she got home there was a package for her and the name that send it was unknowed. She didn' t know who it was but when she opened she was shock of what she saw.

Inside the envelope there were pictures of Namjoon with Dara having fun on dates and even the pictures have date on them and she saw a picture that has todays date and she couldn't believe what she sawn.After she saw those picture someone texted her and said["Those are real pictures of them and they are not faked."] She couldn't believe it. So thats why she been wondering why Namjoon started to act a little bit different.

Friday.........

Krystal went to the Bangtan dorm again because it was the day that she and Namjoon are going to have their date but then when she ring the doorbell and ask for Namjoon and Suga said that he is not home and told her to go check the company because he told all them that he was going to the company. So then she went and drove to the company and ask the lady in front to see if she saw Namjoon and have he checked in and the lady say no he didn't checked in today.

So after tring to text Namjoon and find him she can't and she was worry that something wrong might happen to him. Then she went to the cafe close to the mall and saw someone who looked familiar  to her and hide herself so that person couldn't see her.

When they came closer to the table next t o her and she couldn't belive her eyes...............

 

Sorry for a long update because i ahve a lot of worked to do espcially cleaning the house for my sister  graduation. So hope you enjoy this chapter and welll update soon~