chapter 6

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

Krystal:"What are you looking at?"

Rap Monster who just look at her without even blinking and feeling his heart beating so fast and thinking"Why is my heart beating so fast and i never feel this way for a very longtime,even the girls i date before never made me feel like this.Wait I'm having feelings for her , No i can't because i still like Dara."

Krystal:"Are you okay Rap Monster?Hello......."

Rap Monster who just came from his sense and said "Yeah im okay"

Krystal:"Okay then lets go."

Rap Monster:"Yeah lets go."

While Rap Monster was driving the car he was thinking to himself.."Why did i look at her that way but the way she dress was so cute and hot?" while similing and blushing at the same time.

Krystal:"Yah what are you similing at and why is your face so red or are you blushing." "Hey you guys should come and look at Rap monster face he looks so red."

All:"Wow this is the first time i see Rap Monster like this."

Jimin:"What are you similing at are you similing like that cause you saw how Krystal dress so nicely."teases him and made him blush even more.

Everybody was like "Yep so truee." And Rap Monster said,"What!No." V:"We all know hyung that you can't even resist her beautiful and hot charms."

Rap Monster was still blushing and Krystal decide to peck on his cheeks which made him even shyier and becoming so red. After that Rap Monster finally said "Yes i was simling and blushes because of my beautiful girlfriend Krystal.It also made Krystal blushes too and everybody was like see we were true about it and Jin said"Look Krystal is blushing too." and it made Rap Monster happy because he never saw her blushing that much until now and becasue she liked the compliment that he gave her.

Namjoon (POV)

In his mind...

"Aish. why did i said that i should of just kept it in my heart but Jinmin was teasing me but anyways i got to admit she is really beautiful and cute at the same time.

When they arrived to the beach Namjoo saw Dara and her assitant Chanyeol there too because they where also having vacation here too but he didn't care becasue he has Krystal with him.

When they finish setting thingd up in the hotel that they are in they all decide to sit around a campfire and play some games for fun. Naneun suggested that we should play the "Paper Kiss' and everybody agreed to it and each one of them have a partner. Krystal was with Namjoon, Victoria was with Jin, Luna was with V,Suli was with Jimin, Myungsoo was with Nanuen, Amber was with Suga, CL was with Jungkook and Minhyuk was the mc. Before they started the game Dara and Chanyeol came and ask them if they can play too and Minhyuk was like sure why not and it will now be a even pair.So Dara and Chanyeol sat next to Namjoon and Krystal and they started the game and Minhyuk was just there laughing at them cause everytime they do it the paper always fall.So then he also said the couples we have the most papaer with go on to the next round. Then everybody lost except Namstal and Dara and Chanyeol but at the end krystal and namjoon win beacuse they got the most paper.

Namjoon (POV when they were doing the paper game)

I'm scare to do this cause i haven't even kiss Krystal before but this can be an oppuntiry to let me kiss her cause we have to use our mouth. It was fun thoee and looking at Krystal face made the game even more fun and made my mood even happier because of her chubby and cute face. And when we won the game i acciedently kiss her in front of everybody beacuse her face made me want to kiss her.

Krystal(POV when playing the game and Namjoon kiss her)

Oh gosh i don't really want to this but why did Nanuen have to chose this game.Why....but oh well it was fun anyways with Namjoon and look at his face when he was reaching for my mouth so i can get it, it looked so cute and handsome and how can anyone not fangirl over him.When Namjoon kiss her. I was so shocked when he kiss me cause i wasn't expecting it but it was a nice kiss and it made me blush.

 

Sorry for the late update but i may update the next chapter today to so it will be two chapter update and hope you guys enjoy this chapter eventhough it kinda lacks a little bit . Go and read my other fanfic called SOULMATE.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/973063/soulmate-youandexo-youandbts-youandvixx