chapter 12

Fake Girlfriend,But I think I Love You

They person that she saw walking towards the table next to her is Namjoon and this other girl. So then Krytsal decide to cover her face with the menu book so Namjoon wouldn't know that it was her. Krystal was peeking over the book to look at them and there was a frown on her face so then she decide to call Namjoon to see what is his answer and what is he doing.

Calling Namjoon.....

"Hello." Namjoon said.

"Hi, Namjoon." Krystal said.

"Oh, hi Krystal." Namjoon said on the phone.

"So do you have any free time?" Krystal asked him in a sacrastic tone.

"Oh,uhm....no I don't have any free time." Namjoon said.

"Oh, why oppa?" Krystal said in  a pouting voice.

"Because i have to make some music for the group." Namjoon said/lied to her.

"Oh okay then will get back to work then bye."Krystal said. Hanging up the phone without namjoon reply at all.

Namjoon [POV]

What is wrong with her and i hope the guys didn't tell her where i went or i'm dead.

Krystal[POV]

Huh.. this guy is a total lier saying that he is working on some songs but just going out with this chick and saying that he doesn't have any free time. Thought that i didn't know, don't babe i know and im not happy.

So Krytstal called f(x). She told them that Namjoon is cheating on her and that she went and find him every where but he wasn't there and even called him and he lied that he was working on music. Krystal cried that made her sick. She even show the picture of Namjoon and this chick together that was taken by this mstery guy.

"That guy is not worth it."Victoria said.

"Yeah Victoria is right." Sulli said too, agreeing to what Victoria said.

"I don't know what to do any more." Krystal said to all of them.

"I think the best thing is to break-up with him." Amber said.

"Yeah i think you should." Luna said agreeing to Amber.

"Yeah, i would but i can't because he is the only guy that i love and no on e can replace him." Krystal said.

"Well there is alot of fishes in the sea then him."Luna said.

"I know but, he was my crush for a very long time and i can't let him go and sometimes i would have dreams about him and me." Krystal said.

"Well you can break up with him anytime."Victoria said.

"Well enough talking about him, how about we go to the park." Sulli said.

[At the park...]

"Wow, it is such a beautiful day today,"Amber said.

"Yeah it is." Krystal said with a sad tone.

"Krystal, don't be sad, be happy and cheer up." Luna said.

"I know what to cheer her up?" Victoria said.

"What is it?" Sulli, Amber, Luna asked.

"Lets take her to her favorite place and buy some icecream." Victoiria said.

"Sure." Sulli, Amber and Luna said.

After taking her to her favorite place and buying icecream Krystal saw Namjoon and this chick walking the oppisite direction as them and Krystal decide to break-up with him because she couldn't handle the pain, so she called him again.

Calling namjoon again....

"Hey where are you at now?"Krystal asked.

"Oh, i'm at my dorm." Namjoon said.

"Oh really."Krystal said eventhough she wants to cry but hold it in.

"Yeah why?" Namjoon asked.

Then Krystal tapped his shoulder because they where kinda in front of them and Namjoon turned around and saw Krystal. Krystal hangs up the phone.

"So you been lying to me."Krystal said to Namjoon.

"Sorry Krystal this is not what it looks like." Namjoon said to Krystal.

"Oh this is what it looks like because i even went to your dorm to find you, go to your company and every where and i even saw you and this chick at the cafe today and there were pictures of you and her holding hands and doing other stuff and you told me you were making some songs and guest what i found you here with her and so thats why you've been ignoring me all this time and lying to me, I can't believe you." Krystal said to Namjoon, like yelling at him.

"Thats not true and how did you even get the photos." Namjoon asked.

"I got it from the mail." Krystal siad to Namjoon.

"And you believe this." Namjoon said to Krystal while Dara was just laughing at her.

"Yes,i believe it because if i didn't then why would i see you with her and why would this mstery person send it to me." Krystal said.

"You are so stupid." Namjoon said.

"No, i am not stupid and i can't believe that the person i love for all these year did this to me." Krystal said.

"So. what are you going to do." Namjoon said.

"Im going to break-up with you, Yeah break-up , we are officially over."Krystal said to Namjoon that made his face shocked.

"Fine.then we are over." Namjoon said.

Krystal couldn't handle his attitude and threw the drink on his face and her and fainted because the pressure on her and the heat maded her faint. And when Namjoon saw her faint he was about to go to her and take her to the car and take her to the hospitial but Victoria didn't let him.

"You JERK!" Victoria said to Namjoon.

So Namjoon back-off but was kinda worry about Krystal even they already broke-up. So the girls took Krystal to the hospital and even called MInhyuk,Myungsoo and the Bangtan boys except Namjoon and Victoria told Bangtan boys to not tell where is Krystal staying at because they don't want her to have too much stress when she wakes up and the agree to it.

Namjoon told Dara to go home and he will vist her later and she said okay. Then he called Jin to see if he knows where Krystal is at and Jin didn't tell him because Victoria said so and Victoria was also standing next to Jin.

"Hyung, do you know which hospital Krystal is at?" Namjoon asked in a worry tone.

"No i do not." Jin said.

"Well then whats that noice at the back."Namjoon said.

"Nothing."Jin said

"Your lying hyung your at the hospital."Namjoon said

"I'm not." Jin said.

"Yes you are and tell me where is it." Namjoon asked Jin.

"Sorry i can't because if i tell you you are going to give her more stress and i know what happened to day and you are going to get scold."Jin said.

"I didn't do anything."Namjoon said.

"Don't act like you don't know Victoria already to me everything."Jin said.

"And you believe her."Namjoon said.

"Yes i do." Jin said and hang up on namjoon.

"Hyung....-" said Namjoon.

Sorry for long update got writers block but will update soon.