Chapter 4~ SuLay-Edited

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So the computer I am currently writing this on is having hard times with Google Drive, so the text might look a little bit different on this chapter. You guys will probably see some chapters in this text and others in the old text. :D^^

 

Suho woke up to the sound of a beeping machine. He tried to get up, but a sharp pain came shooting through his head. He groaned and fell back onto the foreign bed. As he took in his surroundings, he didn't notice the hand holding his own. As he looked down, he saw a head of tousled tan-colored hair on his hand. Gasping, he realized it was Lay. He was sitting in a chair, both hands holding Suho's, forehead resting on Suho's hand, asleep. He groaned, waking up. As he looked up, he jolted awake, seeing Suho staring at him. "Suho! Finally! Are you okay? I was so worried! Why would you run away?!" he said. Suho eyed him warily, still upset about the rejection. Lay, who had been so shocked he had stood up, remembered, and sat back down on the chair, letting go of Suho's hand and hanging his head. "Suho...-", he started.

"Don't." interrupted Suho, "just don't."

"But Suho,"

"Stop."

"Suho, please"

"Lay, I need you to stop."

"Please, Suho just listen-"

"Lay, I don't feel like getting rejected again, especially in a hospital."

Lay, finally not able to take it anymore, exploded. "SUHO! LISTEN!"

Suho, shocked, sat there unable to speak.

"I-i-i.....um......"Lay stuttered,"I-i....love.......you.....I was a jerk and I was just overwhelmed. I'm so sorry and yes, yes I want to be your boyfriend. I want to. I didn't mean anything that I said. I'm sorry. I'm so-so-so sorry." Lay finally let it all go, sighing as he felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of him. He looked at Suho, expecting to be embraced and kissed. Suho stared at him, expression blank. Then came the five words that Lay would dread for the rest of his life. "I don't need your pity." Suho said,"you don't have to feel bad for putting me in the hospital. I'm fine. Please leave and send Chen in." Lay, shocked and hurt, felt tears forming in his eyes. Not wanting Suho to see him cry, he sniffed and walked out.

As he left, the members of the dorm looked at him with worried eyes. Unable to contain the tears, he let them roll off of his cheeks. Kyungsoo, the first to notice he was crying, rushed over and brought him to the chairs. Before they realized Suho had left the dorm last night, they had all gotten to know each other. Kyungsoo found that he was the most comfortable with Lay, and he had also found out that the dancers he had seen in the auditorium were Kai and Sehun. He comforted Lay, giving him tissues to wipe his tears. Lay spoke, "Chen, Suho wants to see you.".

 

"Suho." Chen said, entering the room. Suho looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter