Chapter 15~ Surfacing

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A/N: HIIIIIIII yes, yes, I am back and ready to write again, sorry about the longgggg hiatus I’m the worst TT^TT I was about to discontinue the story, but I read all of the comments and got inspiration. So, if you need to refresh your memory, read the last few chapters, but here is the long awaited update! You’re not getting rid of me yet!!! Also, I’m sorry the plot was a bit rushed, just all the angsttttttttt hhuhuhuhu

 

Much love, your author

 

    Kyungsoo sighed. He found Sehun on the floor of his and Kai’s room yet again, for the fourth time this week. The boy was curled up on the carpet that lay at the foot of his shared bed with Kai, in his clothes from last night. LuHan must’ve brought home another girl. Sighing, Kyungsoo took an extra blanket from the closet and lay it over Sehun, stepping over him to go start cooking breakfast. He bid good morning to Xiumin, who sat on the counter with a cup of coffee, and mumbeled, “Sehun slept in my room again.” Xiumin looked up, a sad look on his face. Kyungsoo and Xiumin, being the quiet ones, saw everything. They both saw how Sehun was slowly falling for Luhan again, and how much Luhan was hurting him. “I need to do something. It’s getting on my nerves.” Xiumin chuckled at this.

    “How can I help?”

    “Well, you can first kick that girl out, and then we can bring Luhan down here to talk.”

Winking, Xiumin took a pot out of the top cabinet, and filled it with ice and water, walking to Luhan’s room. Moments later, Kyungsoo could hear two muffled shrieks of surprise coming from Luhan’s room. He hoped it didn’t wake anyone up. Xiumin sauntered smugly out of Luhan’s room a second later, with a shout of “be out of here in 10 minutes!!” over his shoulder, and a smirk. Kyungsoo laughed. Typical. In promptly 11 minutes, the two demons had the girl kicked out and Luhan pouting on the couch, hair soaked and clothes freshly changed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter