Chapter 16~ Fin

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The twelve boys of the dorm were spread out across all of the different seating areas and the floor of the living room, some focused on the movie, and some not-so-focused on the movie. Luhan sat by himself on a lounge chair, glancing over at Kai and Kyungsoo, who were giggling to themselves,  and Xiumin and Chen who were long gone, curled up against each other, Xiumin’s hand clutching Chen’s shirt, a thin blanket barely shielding any cold from their heated bodies. He looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Kris and Tao, all problems long resolved, both couples happily draped over each other and intently watching the fight scene happening on the screen. Suho and Lay, sitting next to each other, shy glances cast at each other, and hands entertwined. Finally, after a whole look around the room, Luhan’s eyes landed on Sehun, who alarmingly was staring right back at him, a small smile playing on his lips. Luhan’s eyes widened, and he shyly looked back at the movie, he could feel a blush slowly creeping it’s way up his pale cheeks. For the remainder of the movie, Luhan fidgeted, still feeling Sehun’s eyes on him. 

 

    After the last scene, a cheesy kiss between the main boy and girl, Luhan dashed out of the room, and into his own, rushing into the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he came out, he saw Sehun packing up his backpack for tomorrow. The older groaned. He forgot today was Sunday. Reluctantly, he dragged himself to his desk, putting away the multiple textooks and charging his laptop. When he turned around, about to climb into bed, he almost had a heart attack. Sehun was staring right at him, eyes  sharp. “Luhan, can we talk?” 

    “S-sure!”

Sehun paused, gathering his thoughts and trying to calm his rapidly growing heartbeat. Looking down at the floor, he continued. “ Well, you told me the thtory. About-about how we dated and everything that we went through.” With his nervousness, he could hear his slight lisp come back. “Um- and I wanted to athk you thomething.”

“Luhan, I may not have my memories back, and maybe I will get them back tomorrow, or I might not get them back for another five years, but all I know is that right now, in this moment, I do want to date you.” 

Taking a breath, he looked up, and saw Luhan with tears in his eyes. Bursting into tears, Luhan rushed into Sehun’s arms, and quietly crie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter