Chapter 7~Misunderstandings

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 

Annyeong!^^* Sorry guys, I haven't been updating! I have arrived in Taiwan, and I wanted to write a longer chapter to say sorry for not updating. Will be edited very soon!

 

kpoprevolution002

 

 

 

Lay walked down the street, and kept a keen eye for anything remotely close to the two necklaces that he had lost. Worried, he wondered if Suho had found them. Walking all the way to the end of the street, where Suho had been hit, he still hadn’t found anything. Feeling discouraged, he walked back to the dorm for dinner. As he walked in, he saw everybody was already seated- probably waiting for him so they could begin eating.

 

Sehun sat next to Suho, and pulled out two necklaces. One silver and one gold, both unicorns. “You dropped this, hyung.” As soon as Suho saw the two necklaces, he could feel tears threatening to burst.

“O-of course. Thank you.” he managed to stutter out. Soon after, he was running to his room, not wanting anybody to see him crying, making some excuse about not being hungry. Little did he know, Lay saw him and ran after him. Bursting into Suho and Tao’s room, he saw Suho sitting at the foot of his bed, weeping.

“Suho, what’s wrong?” Suho looked up, eyes red and bloodshot. Lay silently gasped. It was the first time that he had looked at Suho for a week, really looked at him. His lips were chapped, and his eyes were puffy, like he had been crying 24/7. His hair was disheveled, and he had slight stubble, like he hadn’t shaved. His fingers were trembling and he held them against his face as drops of tears ran down them. “Suho…” Lay started, dropping down to his knees to wrap his arms around the heartbroken leader. Much to Lay’s dismay, Suho pushed Lay away and silently continued crying. Lay kept trying to comfort Suho, to no avail, and soon left the room and a Suho that wanted to be alone.


 

Tao walked into his room, and found Suho in a state that nobody should see their leader in. “Suho, you have classes in an hour. You should be getting ready.” Tao said softly.

“Just leave me alone,”Suho replied, rather harshly.

“Suho, do you want to talk about it?” Tao leaned over, blinking his panda eyes slowly. The innocent look on Tao’s face could make anyone soften.

“Not-not really.”

“Well, you should.”

“But I don’t want to.”

“But you should.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.”

“FINE!”

“Good!”

Sighing, Suho started. “You know I like Lay. I told you.” he said, just as Kyungsoo walked by the open door. Ducking behind the wall, Kyungsoo, who wanted to help Lay, eavesdropped. Putting his face in his hands, Suho continued, “The night I got hit, I had confessed, and he had said some really harsh things. Then, at the hospital, he said that he was just overwhelmed. I wanted to believe him, but I couldn’t. Remember when I ran out?” Tao nodded, listening. Not realizing it, Kyungsoo, outside the door, nodded too, eyes wide, also listening intently. Suho sighed again, not wanting to continue, but did anyway. “When I ran out, I grabbed the first jacket I saw. That jacket was Lay’s. When I was on the sidewalk, I put my hands in the pockets and pulled out two necklaces. These ones,” Suho said, showing Tao the unicorn necklaces. “They’re couple necklaces.” Suho sobbed. “Lay has a girlfriend...Then, at the hospital, he told me that he liked me back, and I didn’t know what to think. I still don’t.” Before he could hear anything else, Kyungsoo was hurrying quietly and quickly down the hall to the room that he shared with Kai to share the news.
 

That night, Kai pulled Lay into his room, telling him everything, word for word, of what Suho had said to Tao. “He is just afraid that you bought them for someone else, and freaked out wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter