Chapter 9~ Half Empty or Half Full

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun?" Tao asked, hints of worry in his voice. Sehun was pacing the room, every so often glancing over at Luhan's side of the room. Jiyong had gone out with friends last night, and hadn't come back, and he knew Jiyong could take care of himself, so he didn't worry. He held a Bambi plushie in his arms, squeezing it out of hurt and anger. Hurt that Luhan couldn't trust him, that Luhan wouldn't ask him if he was worried about something. Angry at Luhan for even thinking about cutting himself. Glancing up, Sehun's bloodshot eyes met Tao's tired ones. The two sighed at the same time, both so confused about their relationships. Tao not knowing if he still had those feelings for Kris, and Sehun just so damn confused about everything. Luhan was the king at sending mixed messages. First saying nothing was wrong, then the cutting blade.

"Luhan...he was about to cut himself. Or thinking about it. I don't know, but what I do know is that I just wish he trusted me enough to come to me if he was doubting something." Sehun started. 

Sighing once more, Tao replied, "Well, I don't have time to worry about two love lives, yours AND mine, so I'm gonna help you."

"Really?" Sehun looked up at Tao with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, really. Now let's go. You can't pace your room all day."

 

Xiumin sobbed, absolutely broken. Chen, who just wanted to be there for his boyfriend, held him, rocking back and forth, trying to get a tense Xiumin to relax. "Minseok, please...stop crying." Chen said, calling the boy by his birth name to show how serious he was. Xiumin looked Chen with eyes full of emotion. Finally stopping his tears, he threw his arms around Chen's neck, and melted into his boyfriend's hold. Chen tightened his arms, and finally felt Xiumin relax, nuzzling the said boy's neck. "I'm ready for this." he thought, " Xiumin, please, stand up for a second..." Xiumin stood up, confused as to why he had to, and wondering if he was crushing Chen. Suprisingly, Chen didn't stand up with him, instead going on one knee.

"Xiumin, ever since the day I laid my eyes on you, I knew that we were meant to be. Even through classes, I couldn't focus because I kept staring at you. Even when we first were introduced through Luhan, I have to admit that I was shamelessly flirting. We have been through everything together, and I want to be there for you through everything. And now, I know that you were really close to your mom, and I want to be here for you now. I know we haven't exactly been dating for the longest time, but I know...that I will never find anyone else that I will love as much as I love you." Pausing, Chen pulled out a deep purple velvet box. Xiumin, finally understanding what was happening, gasped, as tears sprung to his eyes once again, this time of happiness.

"Chen...oh..." Xiumin was speechless when Chen opened the box. It was a simple silv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter