Chapter 10~ Open Arms (Yes, I have watched that video...it was beautiful...*sniff)

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LUHAN!!!" Sehun screamed, completely losing control. While all the members were recovering of shock and rushing over to where Luhan lay, Sehun started shaking violently, dropping to his knees, whispering one last thing before he out. I'll always love you, no matter what...

 

'I just want to die' Luhan thought, cutting deeper and deeper. 'Everything is wrong. The only person that ever loved me doesn't love me anymore. The world would be better without me, right? I'm useless.' ...Red was now flowing constantly out of Luhan's wrists. It was seeping into the floor, and Luhan started to feel faint. Before falling completely unconscious, he whispered one last thing. "I'll always love you, no matter what..."

Sehun opened his eyes, being completely blinded by the light. Suddenly, he remembered what was going on. Widening his eyes, he shot up, looking around.   The entire house was empty. In the rush of geting Luhan to the hospital, they had forgot about him. Nobody had even seen him fall to the floor. He remembered how dead Luhan looked on the floor. Pale and lifeless. His hair was matted to his face, and his eyelashes had cast shadows over his cheekbones. He looked dead. Dead. Dead. Coming to his senses, Sehun grabbed his phone and rushed out of the house, hailing a taxi. "Seoul Hospital, and as fast as you can, please." he said, knowing that that was the only hospital that was close enough to get Luhan to. 

As soon as he got to the hospital, he rushed out of the taxi, taking a wad of cash and throwing it into the passenger seat. He ran through the doors of the hospital, asking the front desk where Xi Luhan was. As the told him the number and pointed him in the direction of the room, he felt his heart drop. It was the room. The very room where he lost his mother. The very room where he would lose Luhan. He cried out, crumpling to the floor. The ladies at the front desk ran towards him, shocked. "No, no, no, no..." he kept muttering. He stared at the door of room 0202-B, fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter