Chapter 2~ Suho's POV-Edited!

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho sighed as he lay in his bed. Lay was in the bed next to his, soundly asleep. Suho liked Lay, he really did, but he wasn't sure if Lay felt the same way. Was he even gay? Suho was ready to confess, but he was afraid, afraid of being rejected. He decided to go to sleep and wait for the morning to ask Chen for advice. He was the one that had recently confessed to Xiumin, after all.

 

The next morning, Suho woke up, and immediately heat rose to his cheeks as he turned the color of a tomato. In front of him was Lay, smiling in that brilliant way he always did as he shook him awake. “Suho, it’s time for breakfast…” Lay said. Suho just slightly nodded, happy to be woken up like this.

 

After breakfast, he quietly pulled Chen aside into his room. It was awkwardly silent as they shuffled in. While they sat on his bed, he asked the question that had been on his mind for eternity. “How do I confess to Lay?” he asked, swallowing heavily.

Chen smiled, “FINALLY!!!!” Chen barked. “I have been waiting for you to ask me that for forever!”

    “WHAT?! YOU KNEW?!”

    “We all did…”

    “How…” Suho said, trailing off as he turned pink. He had been blushing so much lately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter