Chapter 12~ I'm So Sorry, But I Love You

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I was gonna make you guys wait for longer, but I'm not that mean...^^ 

 

Sehun pulled back from Luhan, staring at him from arms length. He stared at the boy's doe eyes, and realized they weren't looking back at him. They were looking past, behind his shoulder. He turned around, coming face to face with a grinning, red haired, GD. "SEHUNNIEEEEE!!! Your friend is awake!" Smirking, GD took advantage of Sehun's gaping mouth, swooping down to capture it in a sloppy kiss. "LET'S ALL CELEBRATE!!!" Sehun could taste the alchohol in GD's mouth, and before he could say anything, GD was out the door, slurring something about a party and a club. Sehun sighed, shaking his head in dissaproval at his friend's behavior. He turned around, to face a pale faced Luhan, who had tears streaking down his face. Eyes becoming orbs, he stuttered.

"No...n-no..Lu-Luhan...."

Luhan's face suddenly was overcome with anger. "GET OUT." Knowing that he wouldn't be able to help it, Sehun walked out. Before he closed the door, he looked over his shoulder one last time, before whispering, "I'm sorry. I love you." It was so quiet you could barely hear it, but Luhan did. This time, it was Luhan's turn to be surprised. Ever since they had started dating, both of them hadn't said their "I love you's" yet. 

 

Kai was nervous. No. He was beyond nervous. As he shamelessly stared at a Kyungsoo in skinny jeans in front of him, he felt butterflies. Fricking. Butterflies. He knew he liked Kyungsoo, but Kim fricking Jongin did not get freaking butterflies. His pride was too great for this. But as he looked up from the tight jeans, he saw Kyungsoo shyly smile, and he decided that maybe butterflies weren't so bad. Holding out his elbow, Kyungsoo cautiously took it. Kai smiled and led Kyungsoo to his nice red Ferrari. "Whaaaaa. Kai! Where'd you get the car?!" Kyungsoo excitedly asked, looking like a five year old boy. Kai felt his heart melt. He opened the door to his car and Kyungsoo climbed into the passenger side as Kai told him about the date. As they drove off, Kai smirked. It was all going as planned. Kyungsoo thought they were going to the park. 

 

"We're here!!!" 

"Wh-what? The football stadium? I thought we were going to the park?" 

"Nope!" Kai smiled once again. He was really doing a lot of that. Kyungsoo got out of the car, owl eyes still on the stadium. Then the doors opened. The security guard nodded to Kai as he stood there, waiting for them to enter. Kai led an amazed Kyungsoo inside, taking a turn into the "Employees Only" door. They passed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter