Chapter 14~ Lonely

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Songs to listen to:

Melted(AKMU) and Beautiful Liar (VixxLR)

 

“Wh-what?” Luhan asked, thinking that Sehun was joking with him. 

“Who…are…you? Why are you holding my hand? Where am I?! KAI HYUNG! KAI HYUNGGG!!!” 

 

Kai burst in the door, “Wh-what’s wrong?” Upon seeing Kai, Sehun’s face brightened tremendously. “Kai hung! Who is this person, and why are they crying? When can we go home?”

 

Luhan’s heart dropped to his feet. It was a well known fact that before Luhan came along, Sehun had liked Kai…a lot…

 

He noticed the other members behind Kai, and all of them looking at Luhan with worried looks. The next few minutes were a blur. Kai and Kyungsoo were both anxious about Sehun’s weird behavior, and had quickly called a doctor, who found out that Sehun had a “little bit of amnesia” he called it. He said that Sehun would have to go through therapy, and the members would have to help him regain some of the important memories. Sehun was released from the hospital about an hour later, and found out that Kai and Kyungsoo were dating. The entire car ride was full of confusion and anger. 

“I would never date a stranger, what do you mean???” Sehun cried. Luhan knew that that was the old Sehun, from years ago, that was speaking, but couldn't hold the tears back. They silently slipped out of his eyes, making trails onto his shirt, turning it a darker shade of grey in places on top. Sehun, his Sehun, didn't remember him. He just wanted to curl up into a ball and die. Xiumin looked over at his fiancee sadly, empathizing Luhan. He could’t even begin to say how bad he would feel if Chen forgot him. 

 

    The entire day was spent in the living room, with all of the members trying to jog Sehun’s memory. The entire time, he just shook his head, and when they showed him pictures of him and Luhan together, he just gasped, denying the fact that it was him. 

 

    Days passed. Luhan grew more and more desperate for Sehun, who refused to even look at him. Kai had to start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter