Chapter 11~FLUFFFFF

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Aigoo! I'm back with another chappie and this time, we're taking a break from drama for KAISOO!!! We haven't done any of them, and soon we will be adding them to the list of people who have way too much drama in their lives. But, they should at least get together first! Fluff, take 1!!! Camera, lights, ACTION.....

 

Kyungsoo tapped his pen impatiently on the desk, watching the clock tick by as his professor droned on about something that he lost track of a long time ago. He sighed. 

bzzzt. 

Kyungsoo looked up to make sure his professor wasn't looking, then sneaked his phone out of the front pocket of his khaki trousers. Looking down at the ID, he smiled. It was Kai.

To: O.Okyungie^^

From: yChickenLoverKimKai<3

Kyungieeeee!!! Everybody is gone!!! Come out with me to dinner tonight? ^^!!!!!

Butterflies were doing sommersaults in Kyungsoo's stomach as he replied.

To: yChickenLoverKimKai<3

From: O.Okyungie^^

Sure! I'll be home at 4:00. Can we leave at 6:00?

From: yChickenLoverKimKai<3

To: O.Okyungie^^

OOOOOkay! I'll take any time with my little Kyungie! Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Looking down at his phone, Kyungsoo frowned. Usually with Kai, he would be able to text for hours. Why would Kai suddenly say goodbye? Shrugging it off, Kyungsoo opened an unfinished game to play for the rest of class. 

 

Kai droppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter