Chapter 1-Edited

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the horribly exciting first day of school and the doe-eyed Kyungsoo walked down the halls of his new performing arts boarding school. His wide eyes grew even wider as he spotted the auditorium. Peeking his round face inside, the most magnificent stage graced his vision. Kyungsoo loved to sing, especially on a stage in front of people. Though he appeared shy, whenever he was on stage, he was brave, fearless, completely unlike the Kyungsoo most people saw. Peering down the steps, he saw a small group of boys dancing. Though they were far away, he saw how good they were, sychronized and making it all look easy.

“Amazing, right?”

Kyungsoo gave a small yelp at the sudden vocal intrusion. He turned around, facing the person who had interrupted his mental evaluation. Grinning, the boy introduced himself as Luhan, obviously knowing he scared Kyungsoo. Luhan laughed as he told the other that he had heard that the new transfer student had even bigger eyes than him, and Luhan just had to see this unnatural phenomenon. “Well, I guess they were right...”, he commented, smiling. "I never got your name," Luhan mused rather bluntly.

"Oh! Um, Kyu-Kyungsoo.” The boy stuttered.

“Great. Now that we know each other, let’s be friends. Those girls over there seem to like you, too.”

    Blushing, Kyungsoo looked over, realizing he was right. A small group of girls were giggling and whispering, and as he looked over, they caused a bigger commotion. He quickly nodded his head and started walking with Luhan over to the end of the hall where another boy, named Xiumin, was waiting.

 

    Throughout the day, Kyungsoo realized that he was lucky and thanked his parents for their good-looking genes. Luhan and Xiumin were the flower boys of the school. Though they weren’t the most popular, and there was another group above them in the so-called “pyramid”, Luhan and Xiumin had many fangirls. Kyungsoo also noticed that he was gaining more by the minute. After thanking Luhan and Xiumin and making plans to meet up with them later, he carried the bag of teddy bears, chocolates, pens, pencils, coupons, even letters back home. When he arrived at his side of the dorms, he burst in, wanting to put the heavy bag down, and collided with a big figure. Well, two big figures.

 

There was silence as the last pen rolled out of the bag and under the white sofa. With a shocked expression, Kyungsoo looked up, his blurry vision focusing on the faces of the two people he had bumped into. Finally ending the awkwardness, the guy on the right said something. “Ah. You must be Kyungsoo, my roommate.” Blushing, Kyungsoo chewed his lip and remembered that the guy was Chanyeol, his roommate. He recognized him from the photos sent in the letter. “I...umm...yeah...” Kyungsoo replied.

“This is Baekhyun, my boyfriend.” Chanyeol said, leaning down, kissing and nuzzling the smaller's ear affectionately. "Problem?” Chanyeol asked, Baekhyun looking a little dizzy.

 

“No...no...”

 

“Alright, well we were just about to go to dinner. Want to join us?”

 

“No….no...no…..that’s okay…..I have plans.” Kyugsoo said, remembering that he had to rush out to go meet Luhan and Xiumin. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter