Mortal Kombat X (Kai 1)

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game

“Hummm…what about if you and I just go over at my place and play video games like we always do? I got the new Mortal Kombat X! Eh…Eh?? What do you say?” I asked as I nudged his shoulder.

He lets out a heartwarming laugh. “Alright, your place it is.”

After we ate, we went over to my place. Kai parked his car, while I prepared some snacks for the two of us. Kai comes over a lot. Especially when we both have nothing to do. He spends nights here, sleeping in the living room or in my room on the floor that is. I hear my door open and I look over to see Kai, shutting the door.

“I got us some chips to eat while I kick your with my bae Scorpio.” I say as I wave the bowl of Lay’s in the air.

He shakes his head, “Cute, you think you know how to beat me. You know how great I am with Zero, my Sub Zero!”

“Nah!!! I will kick your , I already beaten the game on the hardest level twice!” I say as I sat down the bowl of chips on the floor. I then took out the play station 4 controllers and gave one to Kai. He sat down by the bowl of chips and got comfortable.

“Let’s start this so I can beat your puny little .” Kai says as he starts the game and chooses his character.

I laugh and from there we played over and over. Having rematch when I thought it was unfair. I thought I could beat him…but nope…he was too good for me. I won only 10 out of all the 40 games we did. Yea, played 40 times to try and beat him. Each game went by quickly because he knew the controls. I bet he let me win those 10 games.

“Kai, you cheated!” I pouted as I dropped the controller on the floor. “How the fack did you beat me?! I played the game so many time on the hardest level but I still can’t beat you?!”

“Eun Hee,” he laughs as he places some chips into his mouth. “You went against CPU’s, I play with my friends who actually has played this game and the generations before it, so I picked up some tricks from them.” He leans his back on the couch and stretches. “If you think I’m good, ha…I’m a newbie, compared to them.”

“A noob?! Are you serious?! It felt like I was trying to fight the actual maker of the game!” I say as I messed up my hair. “Yah, Jongin, you’re bluffing right?!”

He shakes his head, “Nope, I wish. I’ll introduce you to them. They’ve been wanting to meet you for a while now.

I sat next to him and let out a sigh, “Alrighty then, wah…you’re a noob to them…that’s scary. Each fight we had lasted less than a minute…”

He nods, “Don’t be so bummed. It’s just a game. But since I win…do I get a prize?”

I laugh, “What do you want?”

He looks over at me and leans in, he then places a kiss on my forehead. “To do that.”

I stared at him in awe and smacked his head, “Yah!!!”

“Ow!” he screams as he scrambles away and holds his head. “You let me kiss your cheek when we were at the shop.”

I blushed and turned away…”Yea…true…sorry…”

He smiles and ruffles my hair. “I should get going, I have school and you have work.”

I nod, “Thank you for today.”

He shakes his head as he picks up his car keys, “No thank you…You’ve helped me today.”

The tone of his voice suddenly changed and I felt that there was something wrong. “Kai…what’s wrong. You look all bummed out now.”

“I’m fine…I’ll text you when I’m home.”

I got up and hugged him goodbye. I watched him get inside his car and he honked when he pulled out of the parking lot. There must be something wrong with him…hummm…I’ll speak to him when I have a chance. But for now, I need to go to bed. Ughhhh work.

 


A/N

There will be a part two to this! Just look for the same title...but with part 2 lol. Drop down some comments??