Interlaced hands

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game

I grabbed Kai’s hand and held it. He allowed me to do so and played along.

“Ugh, oh my gawddddddd…they are a thing.” One complained while hitting her friend that was next to her.

“Yah, that hurts!”

The other 2 girls that sat across them, said some crappy stuff.

“Watch I bet you I can get him.” The girl with the plastic surgery say in a preppy voice. She fixed her hair and pulled her shirt down to try and show cleavage.

I grin in triumph.

Kai smiled and ruffled my hair. He then steps up and ordered our drinks.

As soon as he ordered, the drinks were made and given to us at no time. Kai reached out to give me my strawberry bubble tea. I nod and take it from him, saying thank you, as I sip into the straw. Walking out, the girl tried to stop Kai and talk to him, but he walked passed her as he placed his arm around my shoulder. I snickered as we walked pass her.

“Haha, she thought she was cute!” I say as I held into my drink.

Kai nods and sipped into his drink.

“Did you see her face? She was so dumbfounded when you ignored her!” I said as I punched his arm.

He flinched and I stopped, “Hey are you okay, are you mad?”

He shakes his head, ”Nope, Do you want to go see a movie after we eat? We still have a lot of sun left.” He says.

Should I?...

Go

Or

Coming over and chill?