Get Along?

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game
“You’re lying.” I stated as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the tea shop. I walked pass Lay and Luhan, both addled with the situation. They whispered a few words to each other before concluding that I needed to talk to Kai. So they placed themselves on the booth that Kai was and awaited for us. Looking away from the window, I stare back at Kai. 
“What’s wrong?” I asked taking a deep breath.
“Nothing…” he says as he tries to ignore my gaze.
I cupped his face so that he would look me straight in the eyes. His lips were poking out, like if it was a duck face. He tries to say something but couldn’t because of how I held his face. I let out a small chuckle and loosen my grip.
“I’m just tired Eun Hee, very tired.” He brought his hands up and placed it against mine. He lightly squeezes it.
I pinched his cheeks and shook my head, “There’s something else that’s bothering you. Stop lying to me.”
He then wraps his arms around me. “I’m not ready to tell you yet, it isn’t the time…”
“Kim Jongin, you better tell me what’s going on.” I said sternly.
“Eun Hee not now, trust me…just not now.” He whispers weakly.
I slowly pulled away and looked him in the eyes. “You’re telling me today.”
He looked at me and let out a small chuckle. “So demanding.”
I shook my head and went back inside the small bubble tea store. I walked to Luhan and Lay to find both of them sitting next to each other, with their phones in hand as they scrolled through Instagram. 
“You guys are so lame to have that stupid app.” I commented as I slid across the sit, “Lay, Luhan, meet Kai.”
Kai waves and sits next to me, “Hyung...”
Lay looked up at him and let out a nervous laugh, “Jongin.”
Kai gave him a look and tapped on the table, “Nice to see you again…”
“I’m sorry, I know that you are mad at me…” Lay says as he sets his phone down. “I have to explain to you what happened.”
“Yea I want to hear his excuse.” I said as I ran my hands through my hair.
Luhan sat quietly between the tension that was happening between Lay and Kai.
“I really want to punch you Hyung…you made her cry a lot.” Kai said firmly as I noticed him clench his fist. Kai is usually an amicable guy, he doesn’t pick fights much but when he is angry, well it is a whole different story. 
I placed my hands on his shoulder and gave him a smile, “Don’t get too angry okay?” I looked at Lay, “I’m sure he will explain to me what happened.”
Lay nods and taps his hand on the table, “I promise.”
Luhan clears his throat, “So ummmm… I like bubble tea and would like to order some now.”
I let out a small laughed and pushed Kai so I could order some bubble tea for them. “I’ll go get the bubble tea and some macaroons to snack on! What do you want Luhan?”
“Me? You’re just going to ask what my favorite flavor? I feel special.” He smiled.
“Ummm…no you  head, I already know what Kai and Lay would order so…” I trailed off and looked at him again for his answer.
“Damn…just get me whatever… I drink anything.” Luhan says as he waves me away.
I flicked his forehead and walked away. The 3 boys sat together staring at one another as I left them alone. Hopefully they all get along.

 

(Click here for next chapter!)