Meeting Mr.Luhan

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game

 My alarm clock begins to go off, the song Bang Bang Bang by Big Bang plays. I scrunch my nose as I turn to hit the snooze button. As my hands slide from the button, I grab my phone that was placed next to it. Tapping the screen twice, it lights up, showing my messages from Kai. Yesterday, I remember spending a day with him. He was able to get into the top dance school in Seoul and we had to celebrate. We spent the whole day going to arcades, boba shops, shopping malls, pretty much any regular young adult hang out place. We had a blast, eating, laughing, and of course, choking on our food.

 

 I tapped on the message.

 "Hey thanks for celebrating with me!...I wove you!!!"

I snicker at his message and lightly shake my head. I set my phone down back on the side table and went to the bathroom. Splashing my face with cold water, I didn't feel as tired anymore. I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head.

 "Whoa! Yes! Cold water on my face!" I say to myself, grabbing my toothbrush. After brushing my teeth, I jumped in the shower and washed my body. Today I had to go to work and...Well do work. Work is pretty fun, I'm a wedding planner.  I work with others who loves to design things too. Today, we have a new boss. Rumors say that he is pretty attractive. Gotta see it to believe it first. 

 After washing up, I quickly got dressed, then off to my motorcycle. Yes, I have a motorcycle, nothing wrong with that. I like them...makes me feel all...free. 4

 

25 minutes later

 

  Parking my bike, I grabbed my things and entered the big white building. The cold air greeted me as I enter. The lady at the desk, greeted me with a "Good morning." I lightly bowed my head for a response and made my way to the elevator. Entering, I quickly pressed the floor of my destination. As I look up from the numbers, someone yelled "Wait!"

 

My eyes widened and I hurriedly stuck my foot between the closing doors. A young man that appeared to be around my age, stumbled inside. He wore a simple white dress shirt that had a black tie to accompany it. He fixed his collar and smiled at me. He had a bag hanging on is shoulder. He wore designer’s shoes and pants. With is bright smile, he had square glasses. Glasses that now a day’s girls and guys, including me wear. I guess you can term it as hipster glasses? Not sure how to explain it. I removed my feet from the door and watched as it closed.

 

He let out a small sigh of relief, "Thanks."

 

I nod, "No problem," I chuckle, "You seemed like you're in a rush."

 

He shrugs, "Eh...not really. Just wanted to ride with you."

 

I blinked multiple times, making sure that I heard that correctly. "You wanted to ride with me? Ha, cute."

 

He smirks, "Yep."

 

"Whelp, so anyways...what floor?" I asked, as I stared at the numbers, getting ready to push one. 

 

"You don't need to press anything, were getting on the same floor." He says as he moved his bag where it didn't bother is shoulder much. 

 

Same floor? Is he a new worker or something?

 

"I'm Lu Han, the new boss." He says as he extends his hand for a shake. 

 

My eyes widened, "Omo... I'm so sorry." I quickly took his hand and lightly shook it and bowed at the same time. 

 

He laughs and waves his hand, "Please...you don't need to be so respectful. We are around the same age, so I would like it if you can treat me as a friend."

 

I nod my head and my lips. "I'm Eun Hee.”

 

He smiles and stuffs his right hand in his pocket. The elevator continues to go up, our floor was 8, it was on 7. As it stops, he leans in, “I hope we can get along Eun Hee.”

 

I was taken back as I watched him exit the elevator. I slowly stepped out and watched him walk to the empty office where the old boss was. The other coworkers seem to notice him as their gazed followed his back. I clicked my tongue and lightly shook my head, “He seems like a carefree guy.” Walking to my desk, I was stopped by my squealing coworker.

 

“Eun Hee, oh my…did you see that…that adorable…looking thing!?” she half yelled to me as she shook my arms. It was like watching a child get excited over candy.

 

“Yep.” I say as I walk pass her. I dropped my bag next to my chair and sat down.

 

“Aren’t you phased by his goddess face?” she says as she leans against the wall…pressing her hands against her chest. “He is so handsome.”

 

“Ri Na,” I whisper, pointing behind her.

 

She quickly turns to find Luhan, smiling at what he heard. “So I have a goddess face?”

 

At that moment, Ri Na turned red and quickly bowed her head. She then apologized and quickly walked back to her desk. Luhan smiles and glanced over at me. “Eun Hee, do you think I have a breath taking face too?”

 

I pursed my lips…

 

Yes

 

In your dreams