A couple

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game

“He is my boyfriend.” I say as I look straight ahead.

I noticed Lay smile as I said “boyfriend”, “We’ve been a thing since high school” Lay added.

I nod in agreement. I watched as Luhan’s facial expression change form curiosity to regret.

“Ah, okay I see.” He paused and looked at Lay, he walked up to him, “High school lovers, huh?”

Lay nods and wraps his arms around my shoulder, “Yep, my bae.” He flashed his dimple and brought me closer.

“Alright, make sure you don’t stay long, you’ll get in her way.” Luhan says as he walks away.

Lay takes a deep breath and bit his bottom lip, “Yes sir.”

Luhan threw a piece sign as he walked away. I turn to Lay and he looked at me, “So we’re still a thing?”

I snicker and shook off from his hold. “I don’t know, I mean we never ended our relationship when you left but…since you were gone for so long, I took it as a goodbye forever.”

Lay smile suddenly fell and a frown was placed, “Yea I know, I have a reason so…please just wait and we will talk about it.”

I nod and told him to follow me to my desk, “I’ll call you when I’m ready to be picked up. But ummmm…you can’t stay here long. Or boss will get pissed.” I see him nod and I put a thumbs up for him.

“I’ll go now, I have to do some other stuff.” He lets out a sigh, “I’m really tired Eun Hee…really tired.”

“That sounds like a you problem there bud.” I say as I set my table up. Turning on my tablet I moved my computer mouse to wake it up. “You should really go now Xing.”

He lets out a small laugh, “You still have my nickname for me. Xing Xing…” he cooed.

“Pshhhh…just shut up and leave.”

He leans in and gives me a small kiss on my forehead, it sent small butterflies to my stomach as it sent a nostalgic feeling. I pull away and blush, “Don’t do stupid shii like that while I’m at work.”

Lay smiles and walks off saying goodbye. I let out a small sigh of relief. “Thank god his gone…too many feels.” I say as I punch my stomach.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn to find Ri Na greeting me with a big grin. “What?”

“Who is he??? He is one smexy looking and adorable guy.” She whispers.

“Ughhhhhh...he is my friend…ish…in a way.” I didn’t know how to answer the question.

“Is he single?? Can I try to get him?” she asked.

I laughed, “No, no you cannot try and seduce him.”

She lets out a pout, “Ughhhh but I would so love to know what he is like in the bedroom.”

I gasp, “ Ewwwww shut up Ri Na, gosh you’re always !”

She giggles and jokingly punches me, “I’m kidding.”

“Sure you are.” Raising an eyebrow, “You want to have him in bed.”

“Just a little.” She says as she motions with her hand.

I roll my eyes and turn to back to my work, I look up to see Luhan leaning against the dividers that well divided everyone from one another. “Ughhhh…do you need something?”

He turns his head with his lips slightly poking out. It was actually really cute, really cute with that cute round eyes…what the am I thinking.

“I’m going to a meeting today and I was told to bring one of my best workers. If I bring them then they would be included in one of the big wedding events or whatever. You know a great opportunity to work with the best of the best.” He pauses, “I was planning to bring you.”

I furrowed my eyebrows, “You want me to be your partner?”

“Yea I guess you can say that.” He pokes my forehead, “So do you want to or not? I’m giving you an opportunity here to show off your work and become famous.”

To work with the best of the best wedding planners, oh my gawwwdddd, “Yes!”

He closes his eyes, “yah why are you screaming, calm down.”

“I can’t believe this…I can’t believe I’m getting a chance to meet them!”

“Well ughh… the meeting is after work and will be going on until midnight.” He informs me.

“What?! Mindnight??? What kind of meeting is this?!” I said astonished.

“It’s more than just a meeting Eun Hee. So what, you and I can go as soon as our shifts are done?” he asked.

Today? But Lay and I was going to have a chat, should I go? I mean this will give me a big chance to get myself and my skills out there. I should go…it’s a big chance and it will give me a big boost. I can just tell Lay that I have work. “Yea…I’ll go.”

“Alright I’ll talk to you later then.” Says Luhan as he walks back to his office.

I pout and pull out my phone. I need to let Lay know that I can’t hang with him today. I pull up his contacts. I sent him a message telling him that I couldn’t hang with him today. He replies saying that he doesn’t mind because he had something pop up too.

“Well that works out well.” I say to myself.

I sit back on my chair and let out a long breath, “Time to get to work… I can do this!!!”

10 half hours later

“Finally done with work!” I say to myself as I take a drink of water. I put my computer to sleep and grabbed my things. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 5:50 pm. “Wow I worked a 20 minutes extra.”

My phone then vibrates from a message, from Kai.

“Eun Hee, I’m done with school, can I stop by today?”

I frown, ugh I’m so busy today.

“Sorry Kai, I have more work to do” I replied to his text.

I run my hands through my hair. I wait for a reply from Kai. A knock from my table was made. I look away from my phone to find Luhan with his bag on his shoulder and his keys in his hands. He shakes them and smiles, “Ready for the meeting?”

“Yea, question…are we going like this?” I asked as I get up.

He smirks, “Don’t worry I got us covered.”

I scratch my head, “What do you mean you got us covered. I’m not sure if I should trust you here…” I say with my bottom lip out.

He laughs and gently grabs my wrist, pulling me to the elevator. “Just trust me, mkay?”

He held me by my wrist until we got to his car. I have to say he has a nice car too. My gawd why do all the pretty boys have some nice cars like from those stupid movies. Like dang, they have money, looks, jerky personality, everything. I looked over at Luhan and he presses a button that made the car start up.

“Automatic?” I asked.

“Yep.” He opens the door and allows me to get in. shutting it, he jogs to the drivers sit and got in. he then begins to drive. “There’s a lot of things that needs to get done, so sorry if I seem a little rushed.”

“Oh it’s fine.” I say, “What made you choose me though?”

He pays no attention to me as he answers, “I know no one else in the office. Yea I now we just met but, I don’t know, I guess you can say I’m already comfortable…with you.”

I my lips and nodded. “Thanks…I guess.”

“Yep, you’re not special or anything.” He smiles at the last part.

I roll my eyes, “I wouldn’t want to be special, to you at least.”

“Awe, that , I’m a very fun guy. You would love to feel special to Me.” he says making a small kissy face.

“You’re such a flirty guy, you know that?” I stated.

“Why not? I mean you’re such an attractive girl.”

I blush, “Whatever, just drive and stop being so unprofessional, you’re still my boss.”

“Hey hey…were not at work though, you said it yourself it would be bad of me as a boss.” He stops at a light and gives me a smile, “So it’s okay to flirt with you right?”

Oh my gawd…he is such a smooth talker. I cleared my throat, “The light, you can go now…”

I quickly turn to avoid his gaze, I noticed him slightly stick his tongue out. Oh my gawd…why…why am I forsaken upon this world where there are so many gawd damn hot motherers living in this Earth! Why oh ing why?!

The car finally stopped. I looked out the window to find myself parked in front of a shop…a very expensive clothing shop. “Luhan, why are we here?”

He turns off the air conditioning, “To look presentable.”

I step out and he escorts me inside the fancy store. Two girls open the door in matching uniform. Greeting us with a smile and a hello. Luhan then leads me to the lady in the desk. She looks up from the table and smiles happily at Luhan.

“噢嘿,我还没有看到你在一段时间” (oh hey I haven't seen you in a while)

 

I blinked and looked at Luhan.

 

“是啊,我知道,我需要你的帮助.” (yea I know I need your help)

 

The girl nods and looks over at me, “What do you need help with?”

Finally they are speaking a language I know, thank goodness. Luhan smiles and puts his arms around me, “Could you help us find an outfit for a meeting?”

The girl smiled and guided us to a room. In that room was filled with many clothes…designer clothes. I gasp and stopped at the entrance. “Omo…this is so…wow!”

Luhan snickers and pulls me and sits me at a leather made chair. I sat down and admired the chandelier that hung over my head. The lights became brighter when the girl turned a knob on the wall.

She clapped her hands and walked over to Luhan, “Aright Lu Lu, who should I help first? You or her?”

“Lu Lu?” I whispered under my breath, “Buhahahahaha!!! LU LU?!”

Luhan turned to me gave the most demonic look ever, I quickly closed my mouth and looked down at my lap.

“Help me first since she’s over here laughing like a mad women.” He says as he follows the girl.

I cleared my throat and sat back, I felt embarrassed all of a sudden. I looked at my phone and doubled tapped the screen to turn it on. I received a new message from Kai.

“Eun Hee, I’m so bored, can I come over to your work and stay there with you?”

I smiled, “I’m sorry Kai, and I’m not exactly at my building. With my boss, going to a meeting.”

Minutes later after I sent the text he replied.

“Ughhh, Can’t I just tag along, I’m really bored.”

“Nooooo Kai, I love ya to death but this is my job. Go get some bubble tea and flirt with girls.” I joked.

The message delivered and was soon read.

“That sounds like a good idea. I’ll go and flirt with girls then. Thankkkkssss Eunnnnn Heeeeee,,. If only we could play pretend again, ;)”

Smacking my lips I turned off my screen, “This boy.”

I frown and played with the rubber band on my wrist. It seems that something was blocking the light since it got a bit darker, looking up I find Luhan standing over me.

He wore a white tuxedo with his hair curled. He had a nice bow tie too. He was really handsome. I didn’t even know I was staring at him until he leaned to face me. Our lips were only few inches apart. His pink lips was standing out to me…it looked so kissable.

“Eun Hee.” He whispers with a seductive voice. “Does this look presentable?”

I swallowed hard and nodded, “You look…very…”

“Handsome?” he his lips and leaned in to my ears, “It’s your turn to get dressed.” Pulling away I felt his lips graze my cheek, my heart pounded so hard that it felt like my heart wanted to leave my chest.

“Y..ye…yea…It’s my turn.” I quickly got up and ran to the girl who waited for me. I looked at her and she smiles at me. “He…he really does look nice.”

She pats my back, “It’s okay, you’ll live.” She pauses, “How do you know Luhan?”

“He’s my boss, we work for the same company.”

She slowly nods her head, “Ahhh, he is my ex.”

I looked at her and somewhat felt curios, why did he go out with her?

“I still like him…” she says.

I chewed the insides of my cheeks, “I hope all goes well for you two then.”

She looks at me, a bit surprise. “You don’t like him?”

I snorted, “Why would I? I barely know the guy.” Letting out a sigh I turned to her, “He is a very attractive guy, I have to admit that…but I don’t fall for looks, I mean yea you have to look somewhat attractive but personality is what I really look for. So you don’t have to worry about me getting in your way if you are trying to win him back. Honestly I could care less, I don’t know him well enough to even fight for him.” I swallowed, “Besides it doesn’t seem like he feels like that towards me.”

The girl stood there, taken back from my blunt answer. I let out a small laugh and waited for her to say something. When I was going to say something to snap her back into reality I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. It pulled me close until I felt their chest against my back. I was getting ready to pull away when they put their mouth near my ear to say something.

“What if I do like you?” he whispers, “Would you fight for me then?” he tightened his grip around my waist, “Can you give me a chance so that you could get to know me?”

My heart once again wanted to jump out of my chest. I blinked many times, I looked at the girl and she stood there quietly. I pulled away and faced Luhan, “Why…why would you do that to her?”

He looked at the worker, “What about her?”

I pointed a finger at him, “You heard what she said, she still liked you and here you are saying stuff like this to me, are you a stupid player???”

He looked at me confused, “She likes me?” he slowly turned to her and gave her a poker face.

“Obviously, so why are you doing this?” I say again.

He rubbed his temples and looked at the girl, “馨然,你为什么对她撒谎 ?” (Xin Ran, why are you lying to her?)

 
She grabbed my arms and pulled me into the dressing room. She let out a nervous laugh, “This is the dress that I thought would match you guys,”
I nod and quickly got dressed, she probably didn’t want to talk about Luhan. I quickly stripped and got slipped into the well-made dress. I then stepped out and looked at her, asking for approval if it was good or not. She nods and clapped her hands together. She then grabbed a pair of heels out of a closet and set them in front of me. I put them on and placed my hands on my side and looked at her once again. She nods in consent and walked towards me.
“Let’s have your hair down.” 
She pulls up behind me and carefully took my hair out of its messy bun. My wavy hair landed so elegantly. It was weird, like I was in one of those movies where the girl is all perfect, yea like that. I ran my hand through my hair and let out a sigh, “This meeting must be very big if I have to look this good.”
She lets out a small chuckle, “Trust me, if you’re with LuLu, everything is big.”
 I shake my head, “Oh man…I have to act really poised then.”
She nods, “Really poised. I guess you don’t know how well of LuLu is.”
“What do you mean?” I say as I turn to face her.
“You’ll find out soon.” She states as she takes my hand and pulls me out of the dressing room.
Damn, Lay won’t tell me what he does for living and Luhan must have a big job that I can’t know about either. All these boys are keeping some stupid  secrets, I hope Kai isn’t. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t even know I was presenting myself to Luhan.
“Eun Hee.” He says sternly, “Earth to Eun Hee.”
“Huh?” I shaking my head.
“Wahhhhh you must be thinking how hot I am if you can’t even pay attention.” He jokes.
I shake my head, “Luhan shut up, just shut up.”
“Yah, I’m your boss.” He warns.
“Oh I’m sorry, let me rephrased that, Shut up…sir.” I say tilting my head with a small attitude.
“Ah man, you’re lucky you’re hot right now. If you weren’t I would have left you here.” He says as he looks up at the ceiling like if he was talking to another being.
I scoffed, “Leave me here then, I had other plans anyways.”
“What with that Lay guy?” he asked curiously. 
“Does it matter if it was with him or someone else? I would be doing something else if I wasn’t here with you.” I rolled my eyes at him and folded my arms.
“Guys shut up.” I heard a deep voice say.
I looked around to see a tall, y man…standing by the entrance.  
His hair was black as night. He hand a style on his eye brows that was cut off in a way. He was really tall and had a very deep voice. He wore a white dress shirt with orange buttons on it. Black slacks to go with it too. His lips were glossy and he had a very annoyed look.
“Hyung.” Says Luhan.
“Yah, why are you arguing with the girl?” the guy asked that’s apparently Luhan’s hyung.
“She can’t take a compliment.” He bluntly says.
“A compliment?” I butted in. “You were being a jerk.”
“Are you guys a thing or soon to be? Because the way you two argue is like best friends who has always had some secret feelings for each other.” He says as he sits down on the couch.
I let out a laugh, a too forceful laugh. “Me??? Be a thing with him,” I rolled my eyes, “I would never be with him even if he was the last human being on Earth with me. Hell I’ll even let the human race die off.”
He snickered at my response, “She’s feisty Luhan.”
Luhan shakes his head, “Kris why are ya here?”
“Picking up a suit from your sister” he says averting his attention to Xin Ran. 
“Sister?” I asked, very confused.
“Hehe…” she says trying to step away from me.
Luhan nods, “Yea she’s my sister.” He rubbed his temples, remembering the early incident. 
I quickly looked down to hide my reddened face.
“Awe look, she feels guilty for going off on me.” Luhan teases with a baby talk like voice. 
I blew out some air and looked him straight in the face, “Luhan, I’m sorry for yelling at you. I didn’t listen to your side of the story and I just…became angered…so I’m sorry.” I genially smiled at him, asking him to accept my apology. 
He stared at me for a while. I couldn’t read his facial expression. It was a mixture of two things, but I couldn’t tell. He brought his right hand up and placed it against his lips, you know like one of those anime characters…when the guy gets all shy from the girl and tries to hide their face? It was like that, so I guess I made him blush. I snickered to myself, as I watch the innocent looking Luhan. It was really cute of him.
Kris cleared his throat, “Luhan stop staring at her.”
Luhan ruffles his hair and made an annoyed sound. “Let’s just go already. I’m going to be late for the thing.”
I nod and walked towards him. He extends out his elbow. I looked at him confused. “What?”
“I’m escorting you.” he says, “to the car.”
“Can’t ya just do that when we go to the actual place? I can walk by myself just fine.” I stated. 
He lets out a low groan, “Can’t even let a guy be nice to you. Let’s go.”
Kris laughs and shakes his head, he stands up and pats Luhan in the back. He leans in and whispers something to him but I couldn’t hear it. Luhan nods and smirks. “Eun Hee, let’s go.” 
I followed Luhan and bowed to everyone before leaving.
On to the meeting
We arrived at a hotel. A 5 star hotel, I was confused and tugged on the cuffs of Luhan’s suit. “Why are we?...” I trailed off as he begins to answer my question.
“The meeting were going to…it’s a meeting with a whole bunch of others. Basically it’s a party.” He parks his car in front of the entrance of the hotel. A guy in a uniform walked towards my door and opens it for me. He was probably an employee there. I nod and stepped out, holding my dress. Luhan stepped out and tugged on his suit, trying to look presentable. He gave the keys to another worker who was probably going to park the car for him.
I stood waiting for him. I suddenly felt nervous. This place looks like a lot of very well off people would be in. I really had to do my best to impress them. I don’t feel so well. I feel so worried now, I might get judged and hated. I fee someone tap me, I look up and Luhan was looking at me a bit concerned. 
“You okay?” he asked.
“I…I feel off all of a sudden.” I admitted to him as I grabbed into his arms. 
He takes me into his arms and hugs me, “It’s okay, were not even in there yet. Gotta  it up. You can do this okay?”
I nod and swallowed really hard, pulling away, I smiled and took a deep breath.
“Ready?” he asked.
“Ready.”
We walked inside the hotel and we were already greeted by many faces. Luhan seemed like he knew everyone there. He greeted people as he walked pass them. I had my arms linked with his and I would just give a small smile to everyone we passed.
“Were about to enter the ball room. You ready?” I slowly nod and held tighter into his arms.
The door was opened for us by to two men. Live music was playing in a stage that was in the back of the room. Tables of food was set out along the wall for people to choose their choice of meal. Then rows and rows of tables were for sitting. On the tables, it had plates and a name card on it for people. It must be their assigned sits. 
“Luhan, where are we sitting?” I whispered to him.
“There’s another room where we have to go to, VIP.” He says back.
“Oh my gawd, we’re VIP?” I asked quite surprised.
He nods, “That’s where the meeting would he held.”
As we walked are way around, many people stared at us. At me and Luhan, especially the girls. They stared at him a lot. I didn’t care much. I was too worried about the old men who were looking at me with a very, I mean very…lustful eyes. 
Luhan looks over at me, “Don’t worry about them, they won’t lay a single finger on you.” he assures me, “I won’t let them.”
 I smiled, “You better not let them touch me if you do I will kill you.” 
He laughs at me, I don’t think he knew that I was serious.
We finally made it into the VIP room. Everyone was either drinking or sitting around laughing and talking. I made sure that I held into Luhan, I so didn’t want to get separated. A man then suddenly stopped us.
“Luhan, my boy! I haven’t seen you in a while!” he bellowed.
“Mr.Wu, how are you?” he responds with a smile.
“Ah nothing much really. Just been getting on Kris about finding a wife.” the guys shakes his head, “He needs to have a child before he gets old. He gotta run the company!”
Kris? Kris the guy I met? He is so young. And wow company? Damn rich guys everywhere. 
Luhan laughs, “Awe come on Mr.Wu, Yi Fan is still young. We’re only in out twenties.”
Twenty and the guy already wants his son married? Damn crazy world!
“I suppose so…” Mr. Wu says as he notices me, “And who is this fine lady?”
I gave him a small smile.
“She’s my date for the night.” Luhan says.
Date??? What the , I’m on a date?
“Well she seems like a very nice lady.” He smiles at me, “Well I have to go and blabber with other people. Take care of yourself.” Mr. Wu says as he walks off.
I looked at Luhan, “Date?”
“I had to bring someone, I chose you. I know you wouldn’t agree with me if I said it was a party. But I’m not lying when I say this is a good opportunity for you to get known in the business world. There is an actual meeting.” Luhan explains to me as he looks around. He seemed like he was looking for someone.
“I trust you, I don’t know anyone here so I’ll just follow your lead.” I say to him.
He nods, “Good because there’s plenty of more people who will come and speak with us. Listen, when we sit at our table, there will be many conversations about businesses and plans. I assume that you know a thing or two.” He pauses as he gives someone a small wave, “I want you to use that opportunity to join the conversations and get yourself out there.”
I nod again, trying to take note of everything he says.
“You are about to enter the business world Eun Hee, I hope you are prepared.”
With that we walked around greeting and talking to everyone. I did what Luhan said but only when people tried to talk to me. It was a while before we actually sat at our table. It was a round table with red clothe on it. A beautiful vase filled with abundant flowers was set in the middle of the table. Plates were given for each person. The table we were at, seated about 10 people.
I took a sip of my water and let out a small sigh. “This is very tiring.” I say to Luhan.
“Tell me about it.” He whispers back. “People will start to go to their sits so that means we won’t be alone anymore at the table. I don’t know who will be with us, but try your best to not say anything to upset them. If everything goes well, you’ll received multiple business cards by other companies, offering you to work for them.”
“Wow, are you serious?” I asked as I try not to choke on my water.
“Yes, now here they come.”
As soon as Luhan stops talking, a group of people walks towards our table. Many had a partner with them, like Luhan and I. Well their date. I smiled at each person. Every sit was filled except for 2 sits. I guess they weren’t here yet. A conversation soon started when everyone settled. I talked when I was acknowledged and shared my opinions with things.
“Ah yes I see your point there.” A man with very squinty eyes tells me.
“Yes so I think it would be best if you let go of those workers.” is say once more.
He nods and everyone begins to give their 2 cents. I continue to listen to them, nodding here and there to show that I was paying attention. When things died down a little we all just made small talk.
“I wonder who are the other two.” A girl says as she points at the 2 empty sits that was across form Luhan and I.
“Not sure.” Her date responded.
“Look at the names on the tags.” A guy suggested.
A guy name Kan, leaned over to see the names, but as he leaned in to read it, the guy that was going to sit there arrived and said excuse me to him. I couldn’t see the arrivers face for the flowers were in the way. A servant then arrived and removed the vase from the table. The guy seated, but I still didn’t see his face because he had his head down. As he looked up we met eye contact, I let out a small gasp as I realized who it was.
Yixing
Lay looked at me a bit puzzled. But we both acted like we didn’t know each other at the moment because it wasn’t the right time to talk. Luhan noticed and smiled. “Zhang Yixing, welcome.”
“Luhan, hey.” Lay says back.
I’m so missing something here.
“How are you my man?” Luhan asked.
So I’m guessing they know each other well but acted like they didn’t when I was with them in the elevator. Oh man they have a lot coming to them if they think I’m not gonna say anything to them. I was a bit disappointed though.
“Good, doing good.” Lay says as he looks at me. 
I ignore his gaze and looked down at my lap.
They continue to talk until a girl said something, “Zhang Yixing, the owner of the biggest company in China?”
Lay slowly nods, “Yes.”
The owner of Xing Company?!?!?! Oh man…so many  that I don’t know.
I bit my bottom lip as I listen to them talk.
“I’m so surprised that a young man like you can take care of a business like that.” A man commented.
Lay listens to the man as he speaks but he keeps looking over at me as if he was apologizing. 
I looked at Luhan, “Hey I’m going to use the ladies room.”
I excuse myself from the table and leave as Lay watched me walk away. Walking into the bathroom, I splashed myself with water and stared at myself in the mirror. “So much people, so many things that I don’t know.”
I stared at myself for a moment before wiping my face dry and walking out the restroom. There I find Lay leaning against the wall, looking down at his shoes. I fixed myself and began to walk towards the VIP room again. He hears me and looks up and walks over to me.
“Eun Hee…” he softly says. “I didn’t know you were going to be here.”
“Same thing to you.” is say.
“Are you mad at me?” he asked with worried eyes.
“No I figured you had something at your sleeves. So I’m not mad, just a bit disappointed at you and Luhan. You guys could have just told me that you know one another.” I say as I stare at Luhan who was hiding. “Luhan get over here.”
He steps out and stands next to Lay, “So both of you explain to me what’s going on.”
Luhan nudges Lay, “You gonna explain?”
Lay nods, “It really isn’t the place so no.”
“I’ll explain how we know one another.” Luhan says, he looks at me, “He is my cousin.”
“Cousins?” I asked.
Lay nods, “You’ve met Luhan before. You just don’t remember and it was only once.”
At that moment I tried to remember ever meeting Luhan. It then clicked to me, “Luhan…the one who dumped his drink on me because I insulted his rude girlfriend???”
Lay laughs, “Yep, you told me you hated him.”
I looked at Luhan and it made sense on why we argued so much. “You  head.”
Luhan makes a kissy face at me. “Let’s catch up later, we still got some business to tend to.”
That night I’ve learned that Lay was the owner of The Xing Company and Luhan was his cousin who I hated. I wonder what else will get thrown at me.

 

The next day


A/N

Long chapter here, I know lol.