Movie (Kai 1)

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game

“Ughhhhh…depends, what movie are we going to see?” I ask.

“What do you want to see?”

I look over at him and smile, “Hummmm…want to see a scary movie together?”

“If you want, but you’re going to get scared.” He jokes.

“Pshhhhhh…no I’m not!” I say.

“Alright then, movie it is. Now get out and let’s eat. I’m hungry!” he whines.

 

After eating we went straight to the theaters. Jongin paid for the tickets and I got him snacks, though he told me not to buy anything. But I wanted to, he already bought everything else since we were at the bubble tea shop. “Yah, stop whining, just be happy that I bought you something to munch on.” I say as I push him inside the entrance.

“Eun Hee, I wanted to pay. I’m trying to treat you here. I already bugged you to come out.” He turns to look at me. “So the least thing I can do is stuff your face with food.”

I smacked my lips, “ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME FAT?!” I yelled at him.

He laughs and shakes his head. He ruffles my hair and enters, “Forget it, let’s go and watch this thing.”

Kai was right, in the middle of the movie, where the actions is starting…I began to scream at the smallest jump scares. I would just turn away from the screen and grab into Kai. Then pretend like nothing happened. Kai of coarse enjoyed it. He likes laughing at me. I didn’t care, I just wanted to get it over with.

When the movie was finally over, I realized that it wasn’t even scary. It was stupid, the ending was so stupid. Wasted Kai’s money on this stupid movie…don’t go see Insidious 3, I repeat don’t see Insidious 3.

“The ending was such a disappointment, Kai.” I say to him as I swing my arms from side to side.

“Really? I thought it was good.” He kept walking.

“I don’t know, I expected a better ending to be honest.” I sigh and looked at the time. “Wow we really spent some time today. It’s already 10:30.”

He nods and pats my head, “It was fun.”

“Yea!” I said, a little too happy. “It was a fun day, just like our other days. Thanks Kim Jongin.”

“Why are you calling me by my full name now, did I do something wrong?...I feel like I did.” He whispers the last part.

I shake my head, “No everything is okay. Now take me home…I have work tomorrow…I so cannot be late with my new boss.” I said as I shiver from remembering his face.

Kai nods his head in understanding and brought me home. The ride was full of laughter as we went over what we did that day. Once he brought me home he stepped out to walk me inside.

“You don’t need to, you should go home. You have school tomorrow.” I say as I get out.

“That’s not how to treat a lady.” He waits for me and closes the door as I stepped out. “Besides, I don’t feel like going home. It gets lonely.”

“Yah, you act like you’re the only one living alone. I live alone too, ya know!” I say as I try to lighten up his mood.

“Eun Hee…” it was more of a whisper when he said my name.

“Yea?” I answered. I could tell that today was more than just hanging out, something was bothering him. “Jongin…is there something you want to tell me?”

He smiles, but it was weak. It wasn’t his usual radiating smile…it was like he was screaming help. He then steps forward and rest his head on my shoulder. “Eun Hee, I’m glad I have you…”

“Jongin…what’s wrong?” I place my hands on is back for comfort. He wraps his arms around me and brings me into a hug.

“I’m…I’m just really tired. Of a lot of things.”

We stay silent for a while, and I swear I could feel him crying on my shoulder. I was getting ready to pull away to confirm my suspicion but he stopped me. “No…just stay like this for me…just let me rest…”

I stopped moving and allowed him to hold into me. This was the first time Jongin has ever appeared helpless in front of me. It worries me…What’s wrong with my Jongin?

 


A/N

So to continue with this part, I'm going to write the part two to it. For me i dont think there should be a choice to what to do. I'm just going to let ya guys sulk and wonder what is wrong with Mr.y here lol. 

Remember that the other choice has a different story to it. So if you have time, you chould check out both. Comment please and tell me what you guys think