Bubble Tea and Girls

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game

“Okay, I’ll go. I got nothing else to do with my life.” I responded.

“Great! I’ll be there in a little.” He texted back.

I nod as if he could see me. Getting up from my head, I stripped off my work clothes and put on more simple and comfortable outfit. I grabbed my black joggers that looked like it’s made for dancing and a tank top with the Britain’s flag, designed on it. I opened my other drawer and grabbed a pair of socks, quickly slipped them on. Walking over to my table, I grabbed my casual bracelets and wore them on my left wrist. They were wood designed so they matched with a lot of my clothes. Walking to my shoe rack, I grabbed my black Jordan’s and slipped them on.

Yawning, I walked out of my room and went into the living room. There I saw my reflection in the mirror. My wavy hair has grown passed my shoulders and somewhat near to my waist. I ran my hand through my hair and let out a sigh. “Too hot for all of this hair.” I grabbed a ponytail and made a messy bun. “Much better.” I looked down at my table, “Now what should I smell like? Vanilla, Jasmine, or…eh I’ll just do Vanilla.” I sprayed the perfume and felt satisfied.

I ran back inside my room and grabbed my phone, as soon as I picked it up, Kai was calling. Pressing my thumb lightly on the answer button, I brought my phone to my ear, “Heller!” I say.

Kai lets out a small laugh, “I’m here.”

“You’re here? I don’t see you. I’m in mah room and you aren’t in mah room!” I joke as I made my way out of the house I grabbed my black bag and slung it over my shoulder. \

He laughs once again, “Hurry up you goof ball, I’m hungry and thirsty.”

I closed my door and ran out. “Yea…yea… I hear you. I’m coming.” I then hanged up as I stepped down the steps. There I found Kai, leaning against his car, shades on with his phone out.  “Kai.”

He looks up and smiles, “Hurry up!”

I pout, “I’m coming! Geez, boy you act like you are dying.” I walk towards the passenger sit. Kai quickly opened the door for me and motioned me to get in. I thank him and slid inside. He shuts the door and walks over to the driver’s seat. He gets inside and starts the engine. “So how was school?”

He takes off his sun glasses and looks behind him before starting to pull out the parking lot, “It was good, did a lot of dancing.”

I stared at his clothes, it looked a bit wet. He probably sweated a lot. “Ewww…Kai, you didn’t even bother to change shirts?”

“Eh, no time” he turns on his radio for some music. “Besides I figured you would have one of my shirts in your bag.”

He was right, I did have one of his clothes. When Kai spends a night, he leaves clothes at my place and I usually bring it to give it back to him or when I know he needed to change. I opened my bag and pulled out a shirt that had different designs on its sleeves. The left sleeve had blue and white stripes on it while the right was simply blue. The neck line was red and the rest of the shirt was white. I shook it and placed it in his hands. He threw it in the back of the car.

“Rude!” I say as I zipped back up my book bag.

“Yah, Eun Hee, I’m driving. I can’t change right now.” He say as he poked my head while staring at the road.

I smacked his hand away, “True but you could have just asked me hold it. Just forget it, it’s stupid to argue about it.” I say as I lean back on the seat.

He chuckles, “Giving up so easily. Usually you love to argue with me.” he takes a turn and looks over at me. “Everything okay?”

“Yea, I guess, I just have this new boss and I have to get used to him.” I say as I look out the window.

“Was he treating you badly or something?” he asked with a concern in his voice.

“Nah, he isn’t bothering me, he’s just weird.”

“Eun Hee,” he says between laughs, “You think everyone is weird.”

“Shut up and drive.” I say.

From there the ride was little talk with music. We finally made it to the bubble tea shop. Kai parked and unbuckled himself from the seat. I did the same. He then reached in the back to grab his shirt. He pulled off the one that was sweaty and placed on the fresh one. I was used to seeing Kai without a shirt so it didn’t really bother me when I saw him with his bare chest exposed. He threw the dirty one in the back and stepped out the car. I did the same and followed him inside the store.

Looking around, the store seemed pretty busy, like always. I walk next to Kai, standing beside him as we look through the menu.

“After we get our drinks, can we get some food?” he asked me as he pulls me closer so that the people around me wouldn’t bump into me.

“Yeaaa, I have no problem with that.”

While we figured out what we were going to order, I could hear girls in the corner, whispering and staring at Kai.

“He is so cute.” I hear one say.

“I know right…oh my gawddddd he needs to be my bae!”

“What about the girl? Who do you think she is?” another asked.

“Girlfriend maybe?” one responded that was closer to the wall.

“Hopefully not, he could do so much better.” Says the girl that obviously had a lot of surgery.

I shake my head and snort. Kai looks over at me, “You’re laughing at them aren’t you?”

I nod, “Got that right. I might just mess with them just to annoy the out of them.”

“What are you going to do?” he asked, a bit curios.

Just watch…

 

Grab Kai’s arms and wrap it around my waist

Or

Interlaced our hands